It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't help but worry about bio weapons of the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Let's say they create mRNA weapon in the lab, which can be released upon a country, which targets specific genetic markers of a population, released in the form of an aerosol or via adenovirus. Suppose, the mRNA goes into cells of the targeted population, makes certain antigens, and triggers the immune system to attack the said antigens. If the antigens are produced by cells in the lungs when these adenovirus enter through the nose and mouth, the immune system can wipe out so much of the lungs it suffocates the targeted population to death. We could be looking at bio weapons employing mRNA technology that can wipe out entire populations ala Alien: Convenant. mRNA is very dangerous as a bio weapon.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The plagues are a comin ....

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.technologyreview.com...

Ever watched I am Legend?

edit on 1-6-2021 by RussianSpy because: Screwed up the link

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

☠️H10N3☠️

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Now to be nefarious, what if it only attacked those that had a genetic sequence that made them a (distant) relative of say Genghis Kahn or Ramesses or William the Conqueror? These three people share their genetic code with loads of the population now...only in different regions. Very much a targeted genocide, though.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamHe

To add to this there is a zombie game series called "Resident Evil", I remember as a teenager playing the first game and thinking that it was complete fantasy. As I get older I can't help but feel as though such could actually take place in a some form or other via biological weapons being used on society and this mRNA technology seems like it could have catastrophic implications on society.

I am a firm believer that the human immune system is more than enough to solve most ills when supplemented with a healthy diet, exercise, plenty of sleep, hydration, etc yet it saddens me to see how people rush to get the newest jab at the drop of a dime and just blindly join into the experiment via coercion of government officials and peer pressure, or even just plain ignorance.

If somebody has to say "Trust me, it's safe" that usually means they have nefarious intentions behind the fake smile. My ex was a master at performing sociopathic behavior So when I see people like Bill Gates and Fauci spewing out the same I can't help but notice it.

I am severely horrified at the potential of such globalized terrorism potentially happening but I can't but feel as though these "vaccines" have already potentially began the process. If the worldwide governments (led by the elite) know thy can coerce and guilt trip people into being a test subject over a quite non-lethal virus that is just a lab manipulated version of something we've known of for well over 50 years then that means they can get away with anything.

If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it as well?
edit on 1-6-2021 by RussianSpy because: can't press the correct virtual buttons apparently

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It may not happen in our life time but I have no doubt that man (intentional or not) will cause the deaths of millions in some event at some point. It could be the release of a biological agent, nuclear war, or some other disaster....

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The future? We have them now. Right now.

Our own government has billions of doses....they can end all things right there in Atlanta.

I train for this..and scary as crap...youve no idea ..

Today

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

An mRNA weapon to decimate Humanity ?

Well : we're probably safe as long as it stays in the hands of good Humanitarians, like Gill Bates and Pfisher...

'Memember a few years ago, all of the stories of the virologists and biologists being 'disappeared' ?
Is that still going-on, or did they just do that pre-pandy, to put the right chess-pieces in place ?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The future? I see a bio weapon being deployed now. Whether it actually prevents Covid or not, only time will tell if there are any lasting effects on the individuals that took the vaccine. Plus, if it does effect them, they won’t have any way to sue for damages. I’m patiently waiting to see what happens to everyone and hope nothing happens because I have loved ones that have taken the vaccine as well. But for all those that trust it, more power to you.

I just wish people would put things into perspective. A brand new virus hits the streets, the markets crash and all the pharmaceutical companies are in a race to make billions off a vaccine. So what happens? A vaccine is rushed to the market and only authorized for emergency use and now being pushed by politicians bought by the pharmaceutical companies. Just remember these are the same companies that turned our country into a bunch of junkies just to have a good quarter on the books.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well the bottom line is the end of the line mate.

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You Worry To Much . Live Life While you Can..........

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

The future? We have them now. Right now.

Our own government has billions of doses....they can end all things right there in Atlanta.

I train for this..and scary as crap...youve no idea ..

Today

I believe you.
Satan never helped anyone in a famous rock band.
Or wearing Kevlar Clothes to work.
Now.
Get back to work doing stuff we wouldn't believe.
And remind me to sell or destroy every album I ever owned, just in case
you are part of it.

# 1474

edit on 6-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join