It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Attack On JBS Shuts Down Meat Processing Across The World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Lumenari

Cyber attack, my ass.

I'm glad i know how to slaughter my own.

I was thinking the same thing.

My meat prices are effected by the price of a worm, the price of an arrow, the price of a bullet.

So this doesn't effect me at all.

I use a big Bowie knife that I inherited from my father to kill and a set of paid for Victorinox butchering knives to process. Don't even need a bullet.

I do small ruminates; goats, sheep. Never have put down a cow or a pig ... yet. But I have a neighbor who's willing to teach me. Looking forward to that experience.

I do love fellow self-sufficient people!

My meat supply is fish, rabbits, deer, elk and bear.

The only thing I use a bullet on is bear.

I had a close call once.

But the land around me feeds them and I am happy with the arrangement...

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Imagine, paying a ransom and thinking it won't happen again.....

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
And I'm banned from KFC! Sucks to be white!

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Beyond™ meat, cicada tacos, lab grown petri dish meat....

May God forgive me, but I'll throw a liberal on the grill and drown them in Sweet Baby Ray's before I have any of that.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

May God forgive me, but I'll throw a liberal on the grill and drown them in Sweet Baby Ray's before I have any of that.

I think as long as you wash your garments bath in holy water
after consuming unclean meat. I'm sure you'll be fine.
Unless you're Hebrew or use foul language a lot. Then you're
pretty much history.

I'm kidding!
edit on 31-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I tried the Beyond Meat once.

I don't think there is enough seasoning on the planet to make that taste good.
The taste sticks with you for hours after eating it too.
Yuck!

I guess their sausages are alright..
Not willing to test one out though,
just got to go with what customers tell me.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

My off the wall crazy ATSer thoughts are to watch them demand payout in crypto currency and the feds crackdown and regulate the hell out of it.

That is a thought ,

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Cyber attack, my ass.

I'm glad i know how to slaughter my own.

Can you bring a whole cow to your home, kill it, cut it and store it in your fridge ?

I don't need to. Prefer - as stated above - small ruminates; i.e., sheep, goats.

You don't need as much storage space for the carcass. You can eat through the kill faster and get to your next kill, which means fresher meat within your kill cycle. The entire slaughter process is much easier. Small ruminates are generally easier to deal with alive, as well, if you're raising your own; I'd rather raise five or six small ruminates as opposed to a single cow.

Jerking sheep doesn't work well due to higher fat content, but goat jerks just fine.

Now, what was your question?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I tried the Beyond Meat once.

I don't think there is enough seasoning on the planet to make that taste good.
The taste sticks with you for hours after eating it too.
Yuck!

I guess their sausages are alright..
Not willing to test one out though,
just got to go with what customers tell me.

I reckon if you loaded up dog crap with enough spices and flavor enhancers, you could make it unrecognizable from what it actually is. That wouldn't, however, actually make it good.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Can you bring a whole cow to your home, kill it, cut it and store it in your fridge ?

if your a hunter and butcher your own deer and boar/wild pigs. not much difference other than weight. just need a bigger winch to string it up maybe a hoist.
now is it legal in the city limits is another thing.

and you don't keep it in the fridge, well maybe the freezer compartment but you won't get a whole cow in there. you need a big ass freezer.
edit on 31-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: infolurker

Beyond™ meat, cicada tacos, lab grown petri dish meat....

I've eaten grasshoppers and scorpions. Grasshoppers are good. The scorpions were kind of bland; crunchy, but not much flavor. I reckon they'd do in a pinch.

But I'm with you on the Beyond Meat crap and the lab-grown protein sludge. I'll eat wild greens and dig up roots first.

ETA: Nix on the bar-b-qued liberal. I think they'd be to damn stringy and probably bitter as hell.
edit on 2021 5 31 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Goddamn vegans must have done it.

Who else would do such a terrible thing.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Looks like another test run for Cyber Polygon. It is a tricky job for the globalists to take down the public communications while keeping their essential services running.

The DNS servers are one weak spot on the internet. If any sites or services you use have a fixed IP address, start making a list of them. If there is still some communication infrastructure left it might get through?

Here is a few to help get started:

198.15.108.202 abovetopsecret.com
45.89.97.6 naturalnews.com
67.20.81.143 crowhouse.com

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

HAHA, I admit I have a problem with foul wordage, I'm seriously trying to work on it though.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The word rancid keeps popping in my head...maybe a vinegar soak overnight?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

To my knowledge, I don't know anyone personally that has tried any of it.

I don't even even like turkey bacon or ground turkey. But Jenn-O's has a nacho kit that was good, but I tried it without knowing it was Jenn-O's first. Could be a mind thing.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Support your local butchers, ranchers, and farmers. Most of them sell 1/4 to a whole beef, about as fresh as your going to get. Get your friends to pitch in and divide it up if you don’t have freezer room or buy a 7-15 cubic freezer.

I have a half a cow coming in November. At least I am supposed to have it coming. I do use half of it to give my close relatives as Christmas presents.
edit on 31-5-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: incoserv

The word rancid keeps popping in my head...maybe a vinegar soak overnight?

They's some things even an overnight soak in beer or even my home made tepache won't help.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I just got a dry smoked wild pig ham from my brother in law in texas.
He hunts and get two deer, one elk and as many wild hogs as he can process in his large walk in smoker.
He never buys meet from the store
The FedEx guy wonders what he is delivering because it smells so good.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Huge companies with huge dependence on IT and I will bet you that even with all that has gone on recently with ransomware and denial of service attacks, management still did not do a mandatory stand down and system audit.

At a minimum, they probably did not even do a critical point drill, or install the latest and greatest of protective software that is certainly available.

Just how much evidence do the industrial sectors need to understand that today, if they have blatant vulnerabilities, then their business will be toast and not only them, but all of their customers and supply chain will go down with them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join