It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the month of May has ended what are the results

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I figured that the month of May would be the turning point of Americans would wake up to the fact that some important events would have taken place by then and affect the thoughts and behavior of Americans.

1. The BLM flag being raised at all US embassies
2. No let up in what the meanings of " lock down " really means in parts of the USA
3. A country being led by incompetent leaders
4. An almost push for a continuing mandatory " for emergency use only " vaccine against a virus, a vaccine that even isn't licensed or approved by the
FDA in America
5. A Vice President that doesn't honor Memorial Day for Fallen Veterans
6. A USA President that surely couldn't have garnished 80 some million votes
7. Restricted economic and physical moment of people on a worldwide basis

* 8 * FEAR of losing the good ole American spirit of individuality through " you are either with us or against us " type of living environment

9. A life of uncertainty under the Biden/Harris Administration
10. An increase of all taxes on income and all daily necessities
11. The " Wealthy " will start to rebel due to the economic policies of the Biden Administration
12. Funny money being the norm in an artificial economy
13. The cost of living have driven more and more people to live under the stars

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I don't know but this made me chuckle.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
#FirstWorldProblems

Most of the items listed were already a concern for a large number of voting Americans, it's only being more widely acknowledged because now you're feeling it instead of just reading about it.

Biden/Harris are just a convenient scapegoat for struggles that have been in the making for decades. But keep playing the Red vs Blue game.

🤷

edit on 31-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: you can't handle the truth

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes all thos things have happened. To folks like you and I that follow the real meat of things if you will, it sucks. And we think it should eake people up. But it won't, people are certainly feeling uncertain. But until the powers out, fridge is empty, they can't find gas(which is still on going in the south, I geuss.) They will stay happily ignorant for the most part, with the media telling them how to feel. Not really sure what you can do at this point? a reply to: musicismagic

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I don't know but this made me chuckle.

Remember one woman took God out of schools years ago.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This is what the evil left wanted.

*shrugs*

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Much of what you say I agree with. The USA is like a multi-layer cake where the layers are separated buy a comfortable living cream, so until it gets really bad for the majority nothing will change.

I do not know about you but for me I am damn glad I live where I do. Wear a mask when going to the mall or a place of business otherwise the golf courses are open and life is pretty good.

When the majority truly gets feed up, then there will be a change in the USA.. Usually every 2 years during an election.. With the last robbery of the election it will be interesting what kind of shenanigans the woke crowd tries to pull this go around... and if the majority will stand for it ?

edit on 727stk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Compared to the last year and a half — it was a big fat donut.

Thank god for that. A break from the insanity is nice.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The fact is that theyre getting it..a reply to: DBCowboy

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
With all due respect MIM you didn’t actually predict a single thing, just vague suggestions something would happen in May. With the state of the US administration and the world in general you could pick any month then tally up the goings on and claim to be a visionary.

It’s the old fire an arrow then paint the target around it trick. I do admire your enthusiasm though.

Hope all is well in Japan

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Much of what you say I agree with. The USA is like a multi-layer cake where the layers are separated buy a comfortable living cream, so until it gets really bad for the majority nothing will change.

I do not know about you but for me I am damn glad I live where I do. Wear a mask when going to the mall or a place of business otherwise the golf courses are open and life is pretty good.

When the majority truly gets feed up, then there will be a change in the USA.. Usually every 2 years during an election.. With the last robbery of the election it will be interesting what kind of shenanigans the woke crowd tries to pull this go around... and if the majority will stand for it ?

Well both of us live out of the States and I really think we take a real hard look at the "inside " of madness and confusion what has taken place since MIM's street talk for the up coming month of May really was about the " arrow " = incompetency level of leadership in the governing bodies throughout America. We realized by the lawlessness that govt. officials are NOT there to actually do anything but to confuse people. And the US President is doing one hell of a job doing that.

How is the money exchange doing in your country. The yen is at 110 which makes imports from America more expensive. People that are exporting goods from America are taking notice of this especially if it goes over 114 yen per dollar since they base their money exchange at usually that rate in these current times.

Golf sounds good, I should take it up, but into cycling at the moment. Got a blog going, if interested, pm me and I'll send a link.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
#FirstWorldProblems

Most of the items listed were already a concern for a large number of voting Americans, it's only being more widely acknowledged because now you're feeling it instead of just reading about it.

Biden/Harris are just a convenient scapegoat for struggles that have been in the making for decades. But keep playing the Red vs Blue game.

🤷

If the current administration keeps up with what they are doing, all of this will soon a be a #ThirdWorldProblem because that is exactly what we will become.

And if everything in the OP was a major concern for a large number of voting Americans, then why did they vote to make those concerns worse?

As far as "playing the Red vs Blue" game, can you honestly tell me that America would be no different now with Trump as President again?

Biden and Trump are just two sides of the same coin?

They both have the same policies?

Bullsnip.

THAT card is played by the intellectually dishonest so they don't have to justify their voting habits or reveal how woefully ignorant they are about American politics in general.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Exchange rate has been fluctuating between 29 and 32 for the last year or so. It used to be over 35 a couple of years ago.. 20 years ago it was 54 !! I wish I had dumped a lot of money into the local currency way back when ! Hind sight can be a problem sometimes... Yes send me a link I will take a look..

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'm getting evicted because I complained about the floor sinking...other than that, I'm daily being entertained by President Pedo and MSM making shiddup on the fly.

June, July, and August will be heatin' up....

And September could be an explosive month....

I seriously hope not and I'm not making light of past travesties, but let's be real, the 20th anniversary is coming up and as someone here put it in another thread, history repeats itself...and seeing how there's still no jab for TDS, anything is possible.

I pray not, though.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

1. The BLM flag being raised at all US embassies
2. No let up in what the meanings of " lock down " really means in parts of the USA
3. A country being led by incompetent leaders
4. An almost push for a continuing mandatory " for emergency use only " vaccine against a virus, a vaccine that even isn't licensed or approved by the
FDA in America
5. A Vice President that doesn't honor Memorial Day for Fallen Veterans
6. A USA President that surely couldn't have garnished 80 some million votes
7. Restricted economic and physical moment of people on a worldwide basis

* 8 * FEAR of losing the good ole American spirit of individuality through " you are either with us or against us " type of living environment

9. A life of uncertainty under the Biden/Harris Administration
10. An increase of all taxes on income and all daily necessities
11. The " Wealthy " will start to rebel due to the economic policies of the Biden Administration
12. Funny money being the norm in an artificial economy
13. The cost of living have driven more and more people to live under the stars

So to sum it all up: NOTHING happened in May.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't believe there's ever been so much hate for a president as there is for Trump. And I'm talking about Follywood and MSM. He's been out of office since January.... it's the end of May....and they STILL hate on him....if he was part of the cabal, it would not be so.

People are either legitimately ignorant or willingly ignorant.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

"it was a big fat donut."

Only if you got da jab.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A whole lot of voters remorse going down

Well done thickos. President Trump was the better choice and EVERY one of you thinks so

Well done. Maybe don’t believe cNn huh? They’ve failed you.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
A whole lot of voters remorse going down

Well done thickos. President Trump was the better choice and EVERY one of you thinks so

Well done. Maybe don’t believe cNn huh? They’ve failed you.

No.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join