It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: musicismagic
Much of what you say I agree with. The USA is like a multi-layer cake where the layers are separated buy a comfortable living cream, so until it gets really bad for the majority nothing will change.
I do not know about you but for me I am damn glad I live where I do. Wear a mask when going to the mall or a place of business otherwise the golf courses are open and life is pretty good.
When the majority truly gets feed up, then there will be a change in the USA.. Usually every 2 years during an election.. With the last robbery of the election it will be interesting what kind of shenanigans the woke crowd tries to pull this go around... and if the majority will stand for it ?
originally posted by: TzarChasm
Most of the items listed were already a concern for a large number of voting Americans, it's only being more widely acknowledged because now you're feeling it instead of just reading about it.
Biden/Harris are just a convenient scapegoat for struggles that have been in the making for decades. But keep playing the Red vs Blue game.
originally posted by: musicismagic
1. The BLM flag being raised at all US embassies
2. No let up in what the meanings of " lock down " really means in parts of the USA
3. A country being led by incompetent leaders
4. An almost push for a continuing mandatory " for emergency use only " vaccine against a virus, a vaccine that even isn't licensed or approved by the
FDA in America
5. A Vice President that doesn't honor Memorial Day for Fallen Veterans
6. A USA President that surely couldn't have garnished 80 some million votes
7. Restricted economic and physical moment of people on a worldwide basis
* 8 * FEAR of losing the good ole American spirit of individuality through " you are either with us or against us " type of living environment
9. A life of uncertainty under the Biden/Harris Administration
10. An increase of all taxes on income and all daily necessities
11. The " Wealthy " will start to rebel due to the economic policies of the Biden Administration
12. Funny money being the norm in an artificial economy
13. The cost of living have driven more and more people to live under the stars