It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i don't think they are extraterrestrial but they are not ours either

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Just a walk into the twilight zone here, it is possible that our understanding or rather model of time is wrong and they are nothing like we think.

I though this story was bull when it first came out and it could still be, just soviet bull or even fake secrets sold to western buyers.
timefordisclosure.com...

But hold that thought.
newsinstact.com...

I mean I am a creationist so I won't bring my beliefs into it and I am open to the idea of a very much older earth of course but let's be fair we don't know, but if this UFO account is real and if they really are chariot wheel fossil's in a three hundred million year old lime stone then something is off about our understanding of time, history and indeed reality itself?.

And just perhaps that also impacts what we think these things are, they could be something entirely beyond our scope of understanding and a part of a completely different greater reality that we are oblivious too in our insular human view of the world and the universe beyond it.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think it is time travelers....

But from when?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Maybe we are all time travellers, we just don't realize it?.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

We are!

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Ain't nothing new under the sun eh?

Who knows, and at this point it quite literally does not matter. But finding a chariot wheel in million year old sediment kind of does throw a monkey wrench into things.

And those ruskies, not to bright. What 30 of them got turned to stone. Making a weapon which can change the molecular structure of a human body into a mineral is not far fiction. Because the human body is nothing by a mixture of minerals and molecules.

Or how about this story were them underwater ruskies tried to catch some 9 feet aliens just chilling in the deep water buck naked but for a helmet on there heads. And they tried to catch one with a catchpole and net. They got expelled from there presence and died because of depressurization as they hit the surface.

Like a mouse thinking its going to catch a tiger. Just not thinking at all.

Oh ya. If all these aliens have been coming here to check thing out. Lets just say, humans are on the not to bright list. Planet earth its more like "dont feed the animals sign"

But these lake bikal ones sound like hydrogen based lifeforms, then the gray story you linked. Or hey? Whatever.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Isn’t time a human invention? Based on celestial observations within our neighborhood of the universe?

I’ve never read anything that I could remember in which life, other than on this planet, came to us, and factually presented “time” to us and how it worked and what were the names to be given to the components of what “time” now means to us now.

Time or the concept of “time” and its structure might not exist in the same context as our “time”, to other life in other parts of the universe. Otherwise, the entire universe would adhere to 365 days, of a year....a 24 hour clock, etc.

We invented “time”, our “time”, for us and only us...imo.

Also, we often say ....”past, present, and future” of the three, I think that “present” should not exist. For “present” to exist...time would have to freeze, time would have to stand still....time would not be able to move forward. There would be no “future”, if we were stopped in the “present”....imo

If “present” exists...then it exists for those things that are unanimated...without motion, lifeless... frozen in time. I.E. mountains etc..

Past and Future without Present works for me....the clock continues to tick forward!

edit on 8-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The present exists, and the past and the future are extrapolated. But there is a reason why history books exist or people wrote down there history and story's. Because even the past will one day be nothing but dust. And the future? Well people always try to guess what the future will bring, from people throwing chicken bones on the dirt to astrological signs, to the daily news and stock market.

How many people if you went back to 2017, and you told them that in a few short years they will be wearing diapers on there faces because the TV said so? How many would believe you, if you told them there future? Not many right.

But hey, the present exists. And the future is extrapolated. The human mind likes to know were it will be, a goal, a future. Anything from next job, to house, and family to fortune and the weather. All are extrapolations on the future by people. And all are merely extrapolations that the human mind makes, mostly based on what it knows, its history.

And well? Here we are today, in the future of the peoples of the year 2017. So ya. Time is merely a measurement, even in the human mind. I think if you were to step outside all of it? It would be like looking at a map of a city. You know were everything is and were everybody is going.

And offcourse? There is always those things which can not be conceived of that really shift and move the times were they will. Just like nobody in 2017 thought they would be walking around chewing on moist cloth all day, looking like really crappy ninjas Who knows what the future brings.

For the most part. I think and it seems to be that time is merely a form and unit of measurement. I mean the planets and the sun and the galaxy and the universe is there. And there is nothing we can do about them. So were all just little tiny fish in a vast ocean just trying to watch and be aware of our surroundings.

And one of the tools and methods we do that is a little thing called time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join