It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i don't think they are extraterrestrial but they are not ours either

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The inner earth stuff is great....I suggest anyone to read I Remember Lemuria by Richard S. Shaver. Here’s the free PDF www.globalgreyebooks.com... ....which has two stories, but the I Remember Lemuria is pertinent to the underground focus...at the moment.

When I reflect on it..... it kind of reminds me at what may be happening underground of Skinwalker Ranch.....ya have to sort of read between the lines of what’s happening in the story to conceptualize things that are happening at the ranch.

Published 1948
“ The Shaver mythos had a huge tacit influence on 1950s and successive UFO belief systems. For instance, Shavers' 'Nor,' blonde demigods from outer space, suggest the 'Nordic' aliens of UFO lore. The tunnels of the dero became subterranean alien bases. Embedded in this short science fiction story were many of the themes which would later become accepted UFO canon.”

Enjoy

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
One word:

WATCHERS ...

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well it seems there are more than one peoples living on this blue planet. Imagine not seeing somethong flying 250ft over head moves too fast. a reply to: Picollo30

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30 seems more reasonable than space aliens, and just as sexy of a subject if you ask me

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

This might look like a B movie script,

Yes , I do love me some good science fiction .
However it would fall short of "good"

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Wasn't it just discovered that the heads of Easter Island are attached to bodies?

And I think there's heads similar in other places in the world.

I've got to look in my other phones, I know I downloaded articles on the recent discovery at Easter Island. May take a while but I'll look for them.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
These things, these ancestors, come from our own planet (underwater bases / inner earth) and not from another dimension or another planet, somehow they can defy G forces, maybe the pilots of these things are robotic in nature or found a way to overcome the gravitational forces that is unknown to us

It's not about the dimensions, its about the state of being. When you look at dimensions, you look from/at a/the perspective that it is limited to 'our' understanding of physical being

The problem with this is that we don't even understand who, how, or what we are, let alone the planet we exist in, let alone anything outside of the interior scope of the planet

It's more spectral, than dimensional

You take white light, put it through a prism and break it down into native colours. You see them from outside perspective as different to each other but from the same source, because you understand how they were broken down and where they came from. Because you are on the outside perspective looking in

Imagine if you, or us/we as humans, existed within the spectrum of just one of those colours of light. Viewing the world from the interior perspective of one, as that light, who has never understood all the other individual colours, let alone the origin of light from which they all came

They are essentially us. Just in a different state of being

And gravity isn't overcome, it is centrifugally displaced. Easy to do using 5/8 displacement within a sphere, this world just don't understand the physics of it yet

Conventionally, the concept can be explained similar to moving a heavy object like a large rock. If you try push a heavy rock along the ground in a straight forward direction, it is near impossible to overcome gravity and get it to start moving. But if you twist it from side to side on it's centre of weight, it starts to move

I'm sure everyone has done this and understand the principle of twisting something heavy side-to-side in order to be able to push it along the ground

It's the same concept that was used to shift heavy blocks of rock in ancient times. They didn't try to use brute force, they displaced the centre of gravity

Most of the (mechanical) orb-like technology we see in the skies would use some type of centrifugal gravity-displacement drive

The basic design has a large rotating centre disk, with (free-spinning) displacement carriers built into the disk around the outside at a very particular ratio and length. These distribute inertia outside the centre of gravity while the disk is spinning

The distributed inertia, pushing against it's own centrifugal force creates equalised force against gravity which cancels it out

The force can't push in. It can't push out

You spin the disk at a very particular speed and you create a pocket around the sphere with tremendous energy potential. It takes very little to power the drive, because the power comes from the Earths natural forces

You displace this (very carefully) and it translates into lift. Or angular propulsion. Massive and very, very rapid propulsion. Though it is not actually propulsion. It is more like entering a slipstream or bubble in the atmosphere, where you pulled along and pushed along at the same time, to 'slip' between the atmospheric pressures

The beauty of this, is that there you experience no (or very little) inertia within the vehicle
edit on 1 6 21 by Compendium because: Correcting perspectives in text

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Also,

They are not our ancestors. Time isn't related in the way you think it is. Time is cyclic, like everything

Has the ferris wheel passed you? Or is it coming back around? Both? Neither? Or, all of the above?

The concept of inner earth you are talking about is in a sense correct, but it is not somewhere we can get into a physical craft and travel in this world

Think of it like layers of a onion. This world and others exist in phase. Same place and time. Different place and time. All together. All apart

Phase conjunction is the future of space travel. Conventional methods we use, will never get much beyond what they are today. Not because it's not possible, but because it's impractical

Why travel billions of light-years through space to get somewhere, when you are already there?

We just need to understand how to phase through focus points (like the sun), to shift to the realm/world we want to be in

This is a very long way off though. We would need to learn how to synthesize biological life first in order to ensure we understand cellular harmonics enough to risk transporting lifeforms through phased linear space

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

If they are more advance then us, why are they hiding in the ground and not the surface all these years.
And how do they live without the power of the sun ?

Maybe they've turned into Morlocks (can't stand the light, etc)...?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

If they are more advance then us, why are they hiding in the ground and not the surface all these years.

Maybe they've turned into Morlocks (can't stand the light, etc)...?

Interesting you mentioned “can’t stand the light”

For the gray’s ...I sometimes think that the skin (if that’s what it is) pigmentation being gray and the large black eyes....imo, denotes lack of sun light for the skin...and constant darkness to evolve such eyes. I would think living in space or underground would be the catalyst for such an evolution. In other words, the gray’s... being mostly nocturnal creatures....

Example of earth’s own Nocturnal’s

What if the bright lights on the craft are indeed needed so they could also maneuver in huge mostly dark caverns underground......or possible caverns in the moon or surrounding planets....other than the night sky’s of earth and dark waters of the deepest oceans.

edit on 1-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Here is the thing for me though.

What makes you believe that they are earth based.. over extraterrestrial?

1. What makes you say "from other star systems? Nahhh"

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Have we found any life not from earth up to this point? No? Has life been proven to exist on earth already? Yes?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I don't know, go ask the creatures living at the bottom of the Marianas Trench..

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Have we found any life not from earth up to this point? No? Has life been proven to exist on earth already? Yes?

We have not found clear cut definitive evidence no.

However we know that there is one hundred thousand million stars in the Milky Way Galaxy, and 100 billion planets in the Milky way galaxy alone....

There is an estimated 2 TRILLION GALAXIES...

40 billion of the planets just in the Milky Way are in the Habitable zone, 15% of those are estimated to be earth like (our temperature, with a protective electromagnetic field, and liquid water).. so 4 billion...

The Milky way is a relatively SMALL galaxy, but to be super conservative lets say all galaxies are the same size..

Thats 4 billion x 2 trillion... and thats just our current observable universe..

8 Trillion+ potential earth like planets out there.

and you dont think that is an extremely high potential for life? Life that coulve started WAAY before us and have millions of years of a head start?

and remember, 8 trillion is only thinking of life as we understand it on earth like planets, not even considering like on other types of planets...

Some scientists honestly believe Octopuses and Cuttlefish evolved from an organism that came here on a frozen comet/meteor because “The genome of the Octopus shows a staggering level of complexity with 33 000 protein-coding genes more than is present in Homo sapiens.”

Our ego is astounding

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

But the same reasons and numbers that you use to illustrate that there must be life out there can also be used to argue the opposite.
After 13 billion years with all those stars with potential planets, they must be here already. Right?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It’s true, I would find it hard to believe we are the only planet with life, in a familiar sense that we could recognize it as life. I would imagine there is diverse live existing in a wonderful spectrum of existence we can’t begin to fathom, along with things we can more comprehensively relate to.

But when asked why not aliens, it seems more likely that something we are seeing on our planet, has originated from our planet- in my own crazy logic.

edit on 1-6-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

But the same reasons and numbers that you use to illustrate that there must be life out there can also be used to argue the opposite.
After 13 billion years with all those stars with potential planets, they must be here already. Right?

Im very familiar with that video, its been passed aorund quite a bit here. The "Great Filter"...

That whole concept completely throws out TONS of variables. Such as, Aliens come here regularly and choose to stay as discreet as possible, a good majority of Extraterrestrials of different means of communication that dont involve radio waves, what if we arent the "first" but we are one of like.. the "first 200" or so and others have started out in other galaxies that arent the Milky Way.. theres literally thousands of caveats I can come up with to argue "The Great Filter" but I wont say its baseless.

Another thing to note.

What about size?

We never discuss the potential of Aliens/ET's being as small as flies. If they were to originate on a planet that is much larger, with a much heavier gravitational pull, it would benefit them, in that environment to be MUCH smaller. They would also require much less resources individually... blasting into orbit and interstellar travel would require far less energy...

Its an interesting idea.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
In a certain way, it almost makes sense that the world's collective authorities have gone to great lengths to hide an advanced civilization from us because we are the obsolete model that has graciously been permitted to continue our primitive society built on top of theirs. What's our natural reaction to any sufficiently skilled rivalry? Compete, consume and eventually conquer. Domination is inevitable. But whose?

What if as advanced as we think we are....we are not advanced enough as human beings consciously and meta-physically?

So here we are in this day and age....the higher-ups don’t think we are cutting it. Underneath our cloths, we are warring savages. It’s not the direction the higher-ups were hoping for. Perhaps a different species should occupy and evolve on earth instead of the present species.

Could it be that the Bigfoot species is now the new species to replace the present human race species?

Bigfoot is purported to be stealthy, multi-dimensional, super size, super strength, telepathy within the species. Sometimes orbs are said to be seen overhead above them.

Suppose given a chance by the higher-ups of evolving, as we were given a chance and blew it,...in thousands of years from now..the Bigfoot species would evolve better than us with even more attributes then they already purportedly have. Will it become our idea of a human? Perhaps Bigfoot will evolve into a new and improved human species without the deficiencies of today’s human.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808
Aren't scientist now saying that all life on earth may be alien?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Panspermia?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join