It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM flags are flying at U.S. embassies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Viva la revolution..

Into the Dungeon with evil men
The people have risen we're free again
Come out of the closet
Come out of the hole
Come out of the woodwork
Come into the fold
Rebels and fighters, a license to kill
Unite with the bandits down from the hills
Open your windows
Open your doors
Open your minds
To a freedom of thought
Viva la revolution X4
Raise our voices, raise our flag
Smash the symbols of the life we've had
Long live the people
Long live the scheme
Long live our hopes
Long live the dream
Dance in the streets at the carnival
Celebrate the victory now
Drink the wine from the rich man's cask
This revolution won't be the last
Viva la revolution X4

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They might as well fly the ISIS flag or the Hams flag. because its the same thing as BLM.

WE are now an open terrorist and pedo supporting country.

edit on 31-5-2021 by inosomthingudontno because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Can't wait til people around the world start burning it.

I'm thinking that needs to start happening here at home.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: KKLOCO

Nope, actually it's BURN, LOOT and MURDER

AND THEN.

These Marxist revolutions always seem to end like that article in your link. Just reported from Saturday too.

“The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!” Another supremacist threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

I knew that reparations wouldn't end with those whose ancestors were slaves, it will never end until there are no white people left to blame any longer. I guess they'll have Asians after that.

The Civil War was the reparations that were paid in blood as well as wealth. The south had everything taken from them after the war and paid dearly for slavery but that will never be enough.
edit on 31-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Can't wait til people around the world start burning it.

I'm thinking that needs to start happening here at home.

They can try.

But anyone that will try will get canceled,murdered or arrested for a 'hate crime'.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wager these flags are raised for cynical reasons, like tossing a bone to satiate the dogs. It's little more than an empty gesture.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

I want to start an ecology group called Plant A Tree For Liberty. I figure oak trees all over DC or something like that. Think it would fly?

lolz

I see what you did there. . . .

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
And yet, not a one of you had a problem with the Confederated Flag being flown in the Capitol building. You can get all up in arms about these flags, but "nothing to see here" with an insurrection on your own government.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
And yet, not a one of you had a problem with the Confederated Flag being flown in the Capitol building. You can get all up in arms about these flags, but "nothing to see here" with an insurrection on your own government.

SoOo.... you are concerned that the Confederate Army will rise again and overthrow our existing government?

New flash sweety... the racist slave owning Confederates that fought a civil war against America was composed of card-carrying Democrats.

So it seems THAT has already come to pass.

edit on 31-5-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

I want to start an ecology group called Plant A Tree For Liberty. I figure oak trees all over DC or something like that. Think it would fly?

lolz

I see what you did there. . . .

I propose that another branch of the ecology group should invest in making hemp rope.

For Liberty, of course....

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Dumb answer.
There was no insurrection, it’s all in the mental illness ravaged minds of the cult of Dem.
Next.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

B-b-b-but they're oppressed! The media, big tech, Hollywood has their backs. The police kneel for them, yet they're oppressed! Don't a bigot!

Seriously though, absolutely abhorrent and a sign of how insipid the government has become. If "PoC" were being murdered in the streets left and right by white supremacists, I might have agreed with this. But seeing how blacks are the only ones murdering each other it seems they need to be flying these in primarily black neighborhoods.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
“Look guys, the entire world see our administration as an absolute fraud and a joke, what an we do to bring back some integrity?”

“Fly the bLM flag”

“Stunning and brave”

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Look guys, the entire world see our administration as an absolute fraud and a joke, what an we do to bring back some integrity?”

“Fly the bLM flag”

“Stunning and brave”

But don't you see how the whole world likes us again? /sarc

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Got to feed Liberty for it to grow.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You guys know I just make up a bunch of stuff...well, out of curiosity I looked up Plant A Tree For Liberty and found this

Also there were some groups in the past that gathered and planted seedling from the original Liberty Tree which was a 400 year old Tulip Poplar in Boston that people picnicked under back in the early days. For the record, I have indeed planted/moved quite a few tulip poplars. Never knew that was the tree. I always figured oak or chestnut.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The great thing about you on ATS is that I get little scraps of trivia from our American history that I otherwise would have never known.

I also assumed that it was an oak, for instance.

Either way, I'm sure it can fly the Stars and Stripes when the time comes for it to be watered again...

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It's an appeal for help.

Bidens Lost Mind.

If found please call 0800 555 9990666.
24 hour hotline.

(Typing Bidens gets autocorrected to BIDETS! ).

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

First, I agree black lives matter, but I feel that way because I think ALL lives matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there black people dying daily by the hands of other black people, in cities like Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, etc.?

Does a black life only matter if that life is extinguished by the hands of a white person?

Are we as a nation of many colors supposed to accept black on black violence because "that's the streets, yo"?

I'm sorry, but from what I've seen and heard myself I can confidently say white people, in general, are more concerned about black people than black people themselves are, and the pandering and catering to black people is not helping any. If anything it is setting them back. Was it Crowder that asked black people about reintroducing segregation and most black college students were actually FOR it?

The progressive movement started this, and I was introduced to it when I started watching The Young Turds. I knew then there was NOTHING "progressive" AT ALL about the movement.

pro·gres·sive
/prəˈɡresiv/

adjective
1. Happening or developing gradually or in stages; proceeding step by step.

"a progressive decline in popularity"

Similar:
continuing
continuous
increasing
growing
developing
ongoing
intensifying
accelerating
escalating
gradual
step by step
cumulative

2.(of a group, person, or idea) favoring or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas.

noun
1. A person advocating or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas.

"people tend to present themselves either as progressives or traditionalists on this issue"

Similar:
innovator
reformer
reformist
liberal
libertarian
progressivist
progressionist
leftist
left-winger
neoteric

2. A progressive tense or aspect.
"the present progressive"

Then again, from the definition above, it doesn't really say which way the "progress" goes.

"Step by step".... Backwards? Forwards? Looks open to interpretation to me. Maybe it's always been about "keeping the black man down".

No matter what your thoughts are on Bill Cosby, he hit the nail on the head at that commencement speech he gave about a decade ago. (And I believe he put a target on his back because of it.)

I want to post or embed the vid, I'm still learning how to do this on my phone.

The BLM movement is a sham, there's a thread on the "mansions" here on ATS. I'm sure our government knows, yet they display the flag at our embassies. OK.

And whenever I see BLM riots...I mean peaceful protests...all I see on my glowing screen is reenactments of The L.A. Riots. To me, and I just watched a documentary on PBS regarding the L.A. riots on PBS, our government dropped the ball by not stamping out those fires the moment they started. Same for last year, how many cities, how much destruction, and after that calls to DEFUND law enforcement?

Trump says "law and order" and the Sadducees rip their clothing and scream.

Get.The.Funk.Out.

Seriously, Extreme "Get the Funk Out"

If you don't like what you see here get the funk out

If you don't like America, why are you here?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

This again?

The Confederate flag does not represent raycissism. Just like white skin does not, the "OK" symbol does not, pickem up trucks do not, cowboy boots and oversized belt buckles do not, statistics are not, truth is not....

But in the Year of the Clown, yeah, it's all rayciss, I know.

So carry on.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join