It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gods Of Old or Ancient Ones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Awesome. I'll be sure to use this explanation if I'm ever late for work.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Why did the Gods of old lose to the so-called Christian God?

I'm still watching the various and sundry versions of the so-called One duke it out in the imaginations of Christians and other so-called monotheists. It seems premature to go declaring a winner.

Also why of all times now that they are planning to return?

I don't have any response to this question.

What does it mean for us humans?

Same old, same old? Political religions and fights and wars and such? And then we die, and our descendants carry on with the "good" fight.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Friend? I propose to you...when late for work today? Youre really early for work-tomorrow already.

Try that on your boss!

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Time is eternal. Ancient, old. Old, is new.
That which went before will come again.....and again...and ...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Lol!

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

These DEVILS are merely tricksters and probably tiny wicked spirits.

You know the story of the fallen watchers, mount Hermon, them being locked away by Michael for there crimes, well it was NOT BS they were EVIL and do you know why there kid's were so massive.

Not because of there fathers, humanity has power it was created in the image of the REAL God these things were NOT, they were greedy and wanted that power to become God's themselves so they sought to steal it from humanity for whom it is locked away because we are not ready of good enough to have it yet.

This meant that because the Block was not fully upon there children these half breed's grew to probably about half the power of a TRUE man, these Giants would be Midgets if MAN was unleashed, these so called Gods of yours would crush nicely under Man's foot like cockroaches as there vile shells cracked under the pressure of Man's heel.

Why do you think the Devil whom tried to steal God's own throne and was cast down want's your soul, it is because of the power you don't know you have and will never be allowed to have as long as you are willing to bow down to lesser beings whom were never made to have that power.

edit on 1-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Very few dreams are literal

Allot of the time, they are backwards. Not always, but allot of the time

Example. I dream I am sailing out into the open sea. Then that day, I am driving down a main road between my house and somewhere I need go

The components within the dream are exactly opposite, but correlate in such a way that you are easily able to recognise them if you understand what it is and how you see it

If you are able to remember your dreams in graphic detail, you'll often find that you can watch events unfolding in your daily life and recognise the exact correlation between the events and your dream, in real time as it happens

It takes a little practice, but after time you will find yourself recognising patterns in events as they unfold from dreams you could have had years prior

You learn to recognise them like Deja Vu, except that you instantly recall where, when and how you recognise what is taking place, from the dreamed "sync"

Dreams are essentially a type of conscious phase, that allows collective sync. "Updates" you receive while you are asleep, similar to your phone receiving automatic app updates in the background

It also depends on what type of "dream" state you were in

Was this a standard type of "black and white" dream, where the physics of the world aren't binding, and scenes, ideas, people and events meld into, on and through each other?

Was it a coloured semi-dimensional (meaning some binding-physics) dream?

Dreaming in certain colours relate to different things

Red dream states allow physical sensing such as sight, sound, taste, smell, physical touch and even emotion. In these states, it is like you are awake, but it is usually on someone else. You sync on top of another person as if you are "remote viewing" them where you share every sense and emotion they have with them. Except that you are also consciously awake as youself, on top of them. You can even control them to a minor extent, as long as they are agreeable with the actions and movements you try taking (If they are not, the sync simply drops, and you disconnect from them)

You can literally connect and view through other people in this state, often people you know. But, it may not (and is often likely not) actually this realm/reality you are seeing. Just one comparable. But, it is as real as being awake and fully conscious on your own body

Was it a lucid state? Were you awake and aware you were in a non-effigyian realm?

Pre-effygian realms, you are usually awake and aware that you are not in your physical body on Earth (realm), and you are also not in your dream body. It's like waking up like you would in this realm, except that you are somewhere else completely, and it doesn't feel strange. These realms are often full colour

You will know if it is a true "pre-effygian" realm, and not just a vivid (colour) lucid dream, because the colours are impossibly perfect

This is hard, if not impossible to explain to someone who has never experienced it, because they cannot understand just how "fuzzy" our vision and perception of colour is in this world

We think we see perfect colour, but there is actually a static-like haze over the type of our vision in this world. Similar to when you close your eyes and you don't see perfect black. You see black covered in a layer of fine static-white. This layer of static is always over your eyesight and "washes out" colour (so to speak). But because you have only ever seen colour this way, you do not realise it

This static, (whether you believe it or not) is actually your neurological pathways and connections in relation to all the stars in the sky, and all other living things. It is the meshwork of all life and consciousness in the effygian realm

You can learn to completely wash out your own vision, to use this to project outside of your own body and consciousness

But more than this, you can learn to tune/cancel it out, to project yourself "somewhere else"

When you enter a true pre-effygian realm, colours are impossibly perfect. There is no mesh or static over the light. It is like truly seeing colour for the first time in your life. You also generally have access to all your senses as if you were awake

There are many, many other types of realms and states you can access through sleep-state and sync

Where you a physical body?
Was your body translucent, like water?
Was your body universal, so one arm looks like it's made of stars, the other of flames?
Were you a impossible black shapeless being, with veins of luminous blue, green, red and purple?

Were you a orb of light? If so, what colour?

More detail would be good

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I realised this morning, after I dreamed of visiting someone, that I totally overlooked the "And prophecies" part of the Forum, so I apologise for the double post

WanderingMrM, If this was a relayed message or prophecy, I'd also like more information on how it was gleaned. As I may/might be able to share some insight into the phenomenon. I'm happy for PM, if it's something you don't want to detail or get into publicly

Prophecy can be allot like reading the paper, while sitting in a big old chair in the the bright front sun room of a house, with nice thin lace-like curtains on the big front windows, with a well kept lawn and a small gate outside the door you don't need to lock ...

You only know what you are told, or what is relayed to your(self). Meaning, you know not

I would suggest as a rule, not to put too much trust in anyone (anything) who speaks in terms of God's and control. Unless they mean God in the translated sense of "Knowing". Or the adapted sense of Ea, Thoth, Thor and (originally) Theos, which actually means "Thought"
edit on 6 6 21 by Compendium because: Forgot about good old Ea

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
I realised this morning, after I dreamed of visiting someone, that I totally overlooked the "And prophecies" part of the Forum, so I apologise for the double post

WanderingMrM, If this was a relayed message or prophecy, I'd also like more information on how it was gleaned. As I may/might be able to share some insight into the phenomenon. I'm happy for PM, if it's something you don't want to detail or get into publicly

Prophecy can be allot like reading the paper, while sitting in a big old chair in the the bright front sun room of a house, with nice thin lace-like curtains on the big front windows, with a well kept lawn and a small gate outside the door you don't need to lock ...

You only know what you are told, or what is relayed to your(self). Meaning, you know not

I would suggest as a rule, not to put too much trust in anyone (anything) who speaks in terms of God's and control. Unless they mean God in the translated sense of "Knowing". Or the adapted sense of Ea, Thoth, Thor and (originally) Theos, which actually means "Thought"

I don't like the Gods of Old, they be taking too much of an interest in me... also picture if you are getting up for a nighttime wizz and all of a sudden hear a voice say "Vita Arcana" or something like "Life In Every Breath".

Also I was told to get this symbol on a pendant on one side ᛉ and another one on the other side...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So what, do you get "smarter" by meeting those gods?
If not then it not worth is !

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
WanderingMrM, I got your private message, but this is a new account and I can't respond yet. I will respond to what you sent me as soon as I can

Did you know/understand Latin prior to hearing "Vita Arcana", or did you need to look it up? And was it "Arcana" or "Arcanum"?

Have you been pondering the mysteries of the universe lately? Prior to this happening?

Some people that call out to the universe seeking answers, can find that get a response. But it is not always one they want, expect or understand

Are you religious? If so, what denomination?

Do you feel as though you need a rune for protection? If so, whatever is happening sounds like it could be more about the fear itself, than whatever it is you may, or may not need protection from

Casting off fear is one of the first steps of atuning a consciousness

Many "Initiates" of the old teachings and belief systems would be (sometimes forcefully) put through a process called "Catharsis"

Catharsis removes guilt, blame, shame and pain, from the conscious(ness) in order to "lighten" it

If something unknown or external is suggesting protection, I would guess that you could possibly be in some type of catharsis

If this is the case, the attention you are receiving is supposed to free you from fear

The process is quite confronting and painful. It may even verge on traumatic, depending on how much pain and fear you are holding onto (or repressing) and how hard it is for you to let go of it

My advice to you, is not to fight the process. It makes it far more painful

Look for what it is you are meant to see or learn and do your best to understand it

If I am right about what it is you are experiencing, I can give you the answers for a couple of the first steps

1) Shedding fear (guilt, shame, blame or pain)

You can save yourself allot of time and pain in the process if you think about all the people you've wronged in your time, but haven't made peace with. Do whatever you need to, to confront every single one of them, however you can. This is important. If you can't apologise to someone or make things right for whatever reason, do something to atone, that allows you to forgive yourself. For instance, you stole from someone when you are young, but you don't know who they were? Give to someone in need, when you have no reason to, so you feel as though you have given a little back, for what you took

It has to be genuine though. You need to really be sorry and trying to make amends

The idea of this is to be blameless. If you've done nothing wrong, then why should you fear?

2) Shedding ego

This one takes time and can be as painful, if not more painful than shedding fear. Because it can feel like you are losing your own self, your identity, or even your soul

You may even become despondent and feel like your life and existence is pointless. It can hurt, allot

My only advice to you, is not to fear becoming someone other than who you are. Just remember "All that you feel, is all that is real". Nobody can take that away from you, except yourself

One of the very important parts within this you need to learn, that I can offer you the answer to (though you'll still need to learn it the hard way to understand) is that whatever it is that you are experiencing will never identify itself to you

You'll likely never know what it is

You'll likely never know how it is

You'll likely never know anything about it

You'll probably (ironically) drive yourself (and maybe others) crazy, trying to work out whether it is real or not

That's the whole point of it. Whatever it is, will play the game of "guess what I am", for as long as you want to keep guessing. Even if it drives you insane (because it is you, driving yourself insane)

Only you can stop it

You need to not care. Whatever it is, is irrelevant. Even if you could know what it is, what good would it serve you? What would you gain by knowing? And even if you did know, how could you ever know for certain you are right and it's true?

You can't. So caring about it it's pointless

Learn to shed ego and identity. For both yourself and others. "I am who I am. You are who you are". Names and titles mean nothing. Less than nothing. They actually detract from who we are. This will free you from the God complex later on

These processes can take a very long time, depending, so the quicker you learn to understand the things you need to within them, the easier and quicker you'll make the process on yourself
edit on 14 6 21 by Compendium because: Editing post content

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Why did the Gods of old lose to the so-called Christian God?

Because no other God sent his son to Earth in the flesh to die on
the cross for the sins of the whole world. The Resurrection is
what sets the Christian God apart from all other religions.
God made our redemption so simple one would have to reject
what he did to bring us into his kingdom. If we can't even see
that then we deserve condemnation. Because the Christian
God is God. Doesn't matter what I say or anyone else for that
matter. That's just the way it is.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This kind of reminds of :
The "Great Old Ones" according to H.P Lovecarft can be found here

Cthulhu is a fictional cosmic entity created by writer H. P. Lovecraft and first introduced in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu",[2] published in the American pulp magazine Weird Tales in 1928. Considered a Great Old One within the pantheon of Lovecraftian cosmic entities, the creature has since been featured in numerous popular culture references. Lovecraft depicts it as a gigantic entity worshipped by cultists, in shape like an octopus, a dragon, and a caricature of human form. Its name was given to the Lovecraft-inspired universe, the Cthulhu Mythos, where it existed with its fellow entities.

edit on 00000061224612America/Chicago14 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

edit on 00000061225612America/Chicago14 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

your gonna have-to research a lot of stuff that Mystics speak of....

Mystics from Hebrews or Greek & Roman pantheons...Babylon, etc.

not so much Christian leaning Mystics or even Enoch et al

Pagan Shamans delve into upper and lower worlds & the denizens thereof

i myself lean towards the old gods being the role models for the underworld hierarchy of fallen angels that followed Lucifer into their state of living which is in/under the Antartic ice and in the Earth crusts' underground (spiritual) labyrinth

hence the 5th event where the Angel with key to Abyss, lets loose the army of locusts with scorpion 'stinger' tails

edit on th30162370171714152021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

i myself lean towards the old gods being the role models for the underworld hierarchy of fallen angels that followed Lucifer into their state of living which is in/under the Antartic ice and in the Earth crusts' underground (spiritual) labyrinth

hence the 5th event where the Angel with key to Abyss, lets loose the army of locusts with scorpion 'stinger' tails

But why would I need to do this?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I've included a couple of links below relating to Initiation rites. But they are predominantly misunderstood

There is no deification or worship involved in true initiation, this is a religiously Governed misconception

They didn't (and don't) see Gods as real beings or entities, nor did/do they worship them. They saw/see them as the personification of characters traits or morality, to which they aspire(d)

"Don't be an ass. Be more like (Insert God here)"

They were/are a standard to which people aspire(d) to be

In regards to the teachings of "the ascended masters". These interpretations are also very flawed, because they celebrate ego, which is contrary to the character of those who would/could be deemed to be true "Masters". Most of what they teach is entry level for initiates of "the mysteries of universe"

These initiation rituals and mysteries can be (and have been) likened to what Catholics/Christians refer to as "The secrets of the Kingdom of heaven". Jesus Christ is even listed as one of the "Ascended Masters". Someone who went through the initiations and teachings of the mysteries

But these are all just veil context ...

Though might help give you some context

Eleusinian Mysteries

Egyptian Initiates - Wiki

Ascended Master - Wiki

top topics

<< 1   >>

join