It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo Constellation has it's own Great Pyramid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'm somewhat a savant when it comes to numbers, and patterns since I was a little kid. Here's one I think you might like. Rendered this one a few years ago. I checked the slope angle and it's the same as the Great Pyramid. So It's of my opinion that this is what the Egyptians saw in the very dark skies back in their day. Giving them the blueprint to build the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It just might be possible. Its too bad we know little of the past culture in that area of the world.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Psalms91

I've long been of the belief that the Sphinx was carved in the age of Leo so this could correlate with that. Maybe.

I expect you will see the resident experts shoot down your theory but it doesn't mean you're wrong.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Interesting... except the Egyptians may not have built the Sphinx or great pyramid and its two satellites. They may have been built before the cataclysm around 13,000 years ago. It hasn't been proven that's the case yet, but I think there's a very good chance it will be in spite of mainstream archaeology's opposition to the idea.

When was the last time this specific star pattern and placement could have been seen from the Giza plateau prior to the Egyptians?

edit on 5/31/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The egyptians didn't build the pyramids.

Nor were they tombs originally.

The egyptians were theives.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

10,500 BCE

According to Robert M. Schoch, Ph.D., and Robert Bauval .

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

10,500 BCE

Right. That's why I said "around" 13,000 years ago. We've gotten estimates from 12,900 to 12,500 and a few between. Who knows if we'll ever get any closer, though 12,880 gets quoted a fair amount.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

The egyptians didn't build the pyramids.

Nor were they tombs originally.

The egyptians were theives.

I don't know that I would call them thieves. They wouldn't be the first people to use what was already there when their ancestors came to the land. I think it has been common throughout history and around the world. Come to think of it, I'm sure I have read the Egyptians said there were already ruins there when they settled the land. I'd like to find the source for that statement though. Otherwise, it's hearsay.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The Ancient Egyptians didn't know Leo. In fact, Leo is Mesopotamian and was considered a dog originally.

Harte

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
The Ancient Egyptians didn't know Leo. In fact, Leo is Mesopotamian and was considered a dog originally.

Harte

Ishtar was a lion in Babylon, and predated the Babylonians to the Sumerians. Inanna, Venus, was associated with Lions.

Just a quick google search returns this scripturescholar.com...:

Six centuries earlier, the prophet Daniel was the chief of the magi (Daniel 2:48), so the magi learned of God and the Bible. The most important discovery was connecting the scene on the first page at the rising of His star on 24 August 2 B.C. to Jacob’s well known prophesy in Genesis 49:9-10. Jacob (also called Israel) called his son Judah a lion; thus, the Bible links Judah with a lion. Venus rose in the constellation of Leo (Latin for lion). On this day, three planets Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter, formed a vertical line in the hind feet area of the constellation Leo. Jacob prophesied, “The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his” (Genesis 49:10). The three planets in a line form a scepter. The magi observed the golden scepter, a mark of kingship, in Leo representing the tribe of Judah, marked by His star. After marking the picture, Venus continued to rise in the sky after sunrise.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

10,500 BCE

That's older than Schoch's estimate. Plus, Schoch's estimate is wrong.

Harte

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Actually i was watching a yourube clip this morning where the theiry is our sun novas eevery 12068 years. And when this happens he believes the earth will slow down and begin to rotate the opposite direction and when that happens the oceans go over the lands etc.

However someone in the monnents made a comment that they think the earth wont slow down and reverse direction but the earth will flip upside down and continue spinning the same direction it has always has and therefore the pyramids will then be back in tune woth the orion constellation because the only thing different right now is that the constellation orion is flipped upside down than the pyramids in egypt, which were made like 13000 years ago. So if the earth flips over again, so if the earth flips upside down again it will be back in conjunction with sirius constellation and not upside down as it is now.

Sorry cant remember if it sirius or orion.

Anyways i thought it made a whole lot of sense
edit on 31-5-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Actually i was watching a yourube clip this morning where the theiry is our sun novas eevery 12068 years

Their definition of "nova" appears to be far different than the usual usage. When the sun goes nova, it will expand (permanently) to beyond the orbit of Earth and disintegrate all the inner planets. Description of 'sun going nova' is here

. And when this happens he believes the earth will slow down and begin to rotate the opposite direction and when that happens the oceans go over the lands etc.

This wouldn't happen.

However someone in the monnents made a comment that they think the earth wont slow down and reverse direction but the earth will flip upside down
This wouldn't happen, either. The Earth acts like a giant gyroscope (ever play with one of those? if not, here's a video about gyroscopes that also showing why such a scenario is impossible

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: DaRAGE

. And when this happens he believes the earth will slow down and begin to rotate the opposite direction and when that happens the oceans go over the lands etc.

This wouldn't happen.

However someone in the monnents made a comment that they think the earth wont slow down and reverse direction but the earth will flip upside down

This wouldn't happen, either. The Earth acts like a giant gyroscope (ever play with one of those? if not, here's a video about gyroscopes that also showing why such a scenario is impossible

This actually shows spinning bodies can rotate. Erm flip around upsidedown
edit on 1-6-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

No , Robert M. Schoch, Ph.D., and Robert Bauval Mention a Date of 10,500 BCE . You have a Comprehention Problem or What Harteless ?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No , Robert M. Schoch, Ph.D., and Robert Bauval Mention a Date of 10,500 BCE . You have a Comprehention Problem or What Harteless ?

No. I have no comprehension problem.
The problem is, you see, that I've actually read Schoch's academic paper and (apparently) you have not.
Schoch makes no "mention" of any date that old.
And beside that verifiable fact, Schoch is also wrong on the date he actually DOES "mention."

Harte

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well , at Least you can Spell.......

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That's older than Schoch's estimate. Plus, Schoch's estimate is wrong. Harte

lol legacy archaeology.. trot on with that.. its dusty stuff..

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

That's older than Schoch's estimate. Plus, Schoch's estimate is wrong. Harte

lol legacy archaeology.. trot on with that.. its dusty stuff..

Schoch is not an Archaeologist. And his date (which is "possibly as early as" 6000 BC) has been proven wrong by a couple of different avenues.

Harte

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Who cares if he is an endorsed Archaeologist. Archaeologist idiots think cultures all around the world orientating pyramids and megalithic structures to magnetic north and these cultures had nothing in common with each other.

Legacy archaeology is a study best left spent to idiot savants..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join