It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lab leaks happen all the time.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

bigger than China? Of course it is. Our own US traitors are in on this.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ooops, my bad. Won't happen again!

vs.

They did it deliberately.

In todays political environment? In China? See this is
why I keep my friends to a stark minimum. If I knew anyone
that ignorant I'd slap the piss out of him. Well I do know
people like that I just don't call em friends. IDK It's pretty
frustrating not ever, in any way, is everyone on board in
agreement, about one got damn thing. I mean nothing
everybody's divided on every F^%$ing thing under the sun.

edit on 30-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Level 4 labs have a lot of leaks? No they do not. If level 4 labs like the Wuhan lab had leaks "all the time" There wouldn't anyone left alive on planet Earth.

Level 4 labs study the most deadly things plus those things have no cure mostly. No antidote type of things.

This announcement by a former FDA person smells like someone running damage control.

That's what this is.

He's also the perfect choice for a damage control point man. Retired or "former" FDA and his golden parachute already deployed.
edit on 30-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: spell

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
Last year they were telling us it was a level 4 lab

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have been following medical research for around twelve years, and when I investigated this early on, there was lots of evidence showing it was probably a lab leak event. They cover up stuff like this and other agencies stick together to ensure future funding of labs. This kind of research is needed, and it is not that hard for a microbe to tag a ride out of the lab even with good lab security. Remember, researchers go back and forth to other labs occasionally and compare research. Just because it appeared there does not mean that this virus was made there, it is most likely that it was created there though, maybe ninety five percent for sure. It most likely was not a bio-warfare project, just some research to design medicines from microbes that they are steering the creations of by mutating them. I am not saying for sure that they were not intended for bio-warfare, but it is a pretty inert virus to be a bio-warfare weapon. Hell, many natural things inhibit this virus and make it into a mild or asymptomatic event. That sure would not make a good weapon.

But, there are people in high places who funded these labs and I am sure they do not want our country pointing at them. So some prestigious people in WHO and other agencies including our CDC and NIH might not let this get out since they give funding for many labs to research things in this mannor to design medicines. We also fund labs to make genetically engineered microbes to make pharmaceuticals and chemicals of many different kinds. Sometimes I wonder what would happen to our environment if some of these escaped and destroyed our environment. That kind of stuff is way too common these days, it is not rare at all. Even some of the yeast that is in our bread is bio-engineered.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

There sure is a lot of evidence that they deliberately allowed to to spread globally though.

Why is it such a stretch for you to see that an intentional release is exactly why
they would allow it to spread first? There's something seriously wrong with such an
obtuse lack of vision.

Not saying it wasn't released intentionally, just haven't seen any convincing evidence yet.

And Occam's razor means unintentional release, to me, so far.

They do have a horrendous record of of accidental lab leaks.

(the ones we actually know about)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Level 4 labs have a lot of leaks? No they do not. If level 4 labs like the Wuhan lab has leaks "all the time" There wouldn't anyone left alive on planet Earth.

Level 4 labs study the most deadly things plus those things have no cure mostly. No antidote type of things.

This announcement by a former FDA person smells like someone running damage control.

That's what this is.

He's also the perfect choice for a damage control point man. Retired or "former" FDA and his golden parachute already deployed.

Am only aware of recent leaks from CCP BSL3 labs.

Many.

(Well known globally)

Pretty sure the BSL4 was newish before the leak/release. And the only one CCP has ever had.

And there is also an older BSL2 at the same site.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

How do we know that any of those were accidents?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How do we know that any of those were accidents?

I don't.

I just haven't seen convincing evidence of intentional release yet.

I have seen convincing evidence of GoF.

(Over a year ago on ATS)

I have seen a large amount of evidence CCP's lab folks really are that inept.

(From links to international inspection reports provided on ATS long ago)

I'm not sure we could ever prove it was intentionally released, and that does bother me.

But:

1) We should still insist on an investigation

2) My preferred response wouldn't change whether accidental release or intentional.

It was still a bio weapon used against the entire world's population, and they intentionally allowed it to spread.

There is no way to deny that last statement with what we already know.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Happens all the time in the US = 2 times in the last 80 years and isolated with no deaths

Happens all the time in China = 4 times in the last 10 years, release to the general public worldwide and killed millions

A virus expert testifying before the Senate last spring said five of the past seven global pandemics started in China.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Joe Biden merely told his intelligence community to revisit the data they have already, and get back to him with a finding in 90 days.

He knows they are going to come back with the same conclusion of not enough evidence to assume lab, or animal origin.

The Biden administration is attempting to stall, for some reason.

It might be because the world Health organization says if a detailed investigation is not started in the next couple of months, it will be too late to ascertain the origin of covid-19.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden merely told his intelligence community to revisit the data they have already, and get back to him with a finding in 90 days.

He knows they are going to come back with the same conclusion of not enough evidence to assume lab, or animal origin.

The Biden administration is attempting to stall, for some reason.

It might be because the world Health organization says if a detailed investigation is not started in the next couple of months, it will be too late to ascertain the origin of covid-19.

I agree 'people' say no evidence of origin.

I also see 'science' say no doubt of GoF.

Maybe 'people' are not telling the truth?

Maybe a little shared CYA?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

What would you want the world to do about it?

Total war. But its too late. We should've hit them hard and fast while they were down when COVID first struck them.

We missed our opportunity to put their lights out for good, much to our own loss.

Now, we should put US nuclear weapons in countries like Taiwan, Japan, Phillipines and start building naval installations in the South China Sea, along with sweeping any chinese bases off the face of the Earth. Then, threaten them with

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think you significantly underestimate our abilities.

Here is what I would propose, even with what we already know:

1) Immediate expulsion from WTO and ALL international financial groups or networks for a period no less than 20 years.

Immediate cancellation of 3t+ in CCP owned international financial assets.

25% surtax on all CCP exports to anywhere in the world, to be paid directly by CCP to international covid victims fund before shipping, for the duration of sanctions period.

Immediate and permanent liberation of Hong Kong and Taiwan from CCP.

Immediate and permanent destruction of Spratly Island military base.

No civilian air travel into or out of China for duration of sanction period.

Immediate destruction of any CCP airborne military asset making an effort to exit CCP air space.

Immediate destruction of all CCP orbiting assets by electronic means.

2) Sanction period automatically increases to 50 years if CCP makes ANY attempt to resist or retaliate against section 1, and expands to include immediate and continued destruction of all CCP military assets, wherever and whenever found.

3) Sanction period automatically increases to 100 years if CCP makes ANY effort for NBC retaliation of sections 1 or 2, and expands to include immediate and continued destruction of ALL CCP dams, nuclear plants, and coal fired plants.

4) Immediate and continued destruction of CCP's 10 largest metro areas by conventional means if ANY CCP NBC retaliation is effective in any way, without regard to whether those areas are occupied.

5) China = Radioactive Glass for millions of years if CCP attempts 'Total War' in response.

I don't see how we could do any more than above, even if covid was an intentional attack, and I think CCP has already earned every bit of my sanctions proposal for what is already known.

edit on 31-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I just hope for your sake John Cena doesn't frequent this site.

He'll force you to apologize. In Chinese.

On topic, what do we know of the Chinese?

We know they believe it's their time to be the number 1 superpower.

We know that to achieve this position they will trample over anything and everyone to get there.

We know they bribe weak western institutions to paint them in a favorable light.

We know that their leader is so insecure that Winnie the Pooh is banned in China.

We know that aggressive expansionism will occur one way or another.

We know that most countries economy is financially dependant now in trade with China.

If you don't see it yet, Hitlers Germany is going to look tame by comparison.

We know the leaders of the West are spineless, soulless bastards.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

We know that to achieve this position they will trample over anything and everyone to get there.

We know they bribe weak western institutions to paint them in a favorable light.

We know that their leader is so insecure that Winnie the Pooh is banned in China.

We know that most countries economy is financially dependant now in trade with China.

Cena doesn't frighten me. Great actor though.

I would personally add 2 years to sanction period for Tiananmen Massacre, but don't think many would agree with that.

"We know the leaders of the West are spineless, soulless bastards"

So was UK before Churchill, and US before Dec 7.

It only takes the open eyes of a free people to quickly change that particular leadership flaw.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

A free people...

Sounds lovely.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

A free people...

Sounds lovely.

We haven't stopped trying yet, and are probably closer than humans have been for thousands of years.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

'If you don't see it yet, Hitlers Germany is going to look tame by comparison"

I've seen it a LOT longer than most.

How bad would Hitler's carnage have been if the world responded strongly after his first attack?

Or after Poland?

History would probably call the events of that period the brief War Against German Agression instead of WW2.

edit on 31-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Not saying it wasn't released intentionally, just haven't seen any convincing evidence yet.

I understand I don't mean to berate you.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join