It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Destroyed Emails Of Luis Elizondo: Here's How It Went Down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Most of you guys that are into the UFO phenomenon are already aware of The Black Vault headed by John Greenwald Jr. And likely already know who Luis Elizondo is. If you don't know who they are then please look them up. Greenwald can be found at TheBlackVault.com. He is an expert on FOIA requests and is a top level, highly credible UAP/UFO researcher. Luis Elizondo is the ex director of a government program called AATIP (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program) that was tasked with investigating the UAP (UFO) phenomenon.

Greenwald has an explosive new story that he has been working on for several months now. The government admitted they had destroyed Elizondo's emails. Only the proper authorities are allowed to destroy records and when Greenwald asked the Pentagon who and under what authority did destroy the records they could not give him an answer. By the way, Greenwald proved that by their own policy, the Pentagon should not have deleted the emails at the very earliest Oct 2024. Elizondo states that because he was the director of the program, the emails should have been retained permanently. Lots more to the story in the video posted below. Very interesting indeed. Crazy times ahead folks!

edit on 5/30/2021 by Alien Abduct because: Corrected minor spelling mistake

edit on 5/30/2021 by Alien Abduct because: Added a few tidbits

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
IMO this is further evidence, that we know ALOT more about UFOs and that that there is a "sect" of people in the Pentagon who are trying to keep the public, and Elizondo out of it all.

Bob Lazars story is true.

Elizondo was getting close to learning about and exposing the SAP that Lazar was involved in.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This just shows us how deep this "report" that's coming out in June will go. A big fat nothing.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
This just shows us how deep this "report" that's coming out in June will go. A big fat nothing.

I'm not expecting much....but I'm hoping.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Hillary got away with it, you think these guys won't?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Honestly, the video has some AJ style and couldn't watch it without speeding it up. Can I ask if these guys had a personal experience or all they claim is based in documents, videos and photos.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Honestly, the video has some AJ style and couldn't watch it without speeding it up. Can I ask if these guys had a personal experience or all they claim is based in documents, videos and photos.

What is AJ style?

A personal experience in what?

What are they claiming?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

What is AJ style?

What are they claiming?

AJ for Alex Jones.
Personal experience for first person contact/abduction experience.
Claim having evidences but destroyed.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

What is AJ style?

What are they claiming?

AJ for Alex Jones.

As far as personal experiences I'm not sure. As far as the claim of having a DOD email, that is an undisputed fact. Also Elizondo's resignation letter is available online and it proves he was in fact the director of AATIP.

So yeah this is all based on facts. It is a fact that they destroyed his emails because the Pentagon admitted it in an official letter.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

What is AJ style?

What are they claiming?

AJ for Alex Jones.

John Greenwald isn't some conspiracy theorist. Anything he claims is coming from official government documents sent to him by the government by way of FOIA requests and are traceable and are actual. If you want to know any more then I suggest you watch the video provided in the OP.

I made this thread to discuss this incident, not spoon feed every little detail that can be found in the OP.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

What is AJ style?

What are they claiming?

AJ for Alex Jones.

As far as personal experiences I'm not sure. As far as the claim of having a DOD email, that is an undisputed fact. Also Elizondo's resignation letter is available online and it proves he was in fact the director of AATIP.

So yeah this is all based on facts. It is a fact that they destroyed his emails because the Pentagon admitted it in an official letter.

Brother, that's what I mean. These guys are just bureaucrats.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Hillary got away with it, you think these guys won't?

Of course they will! They only give us little peons the little crumbs they feel like giving us.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"IF" Elizondo is just the latest tool in disinformation then his emails being destroyed would give him that elusive credibility to say whatever necessary to keep us believing whatever tripe is the flavor of the day, essentially being able to say whatever he wants citing "the pentagon deleted the proof".

Whether it was legal or not for his emails to be deleted, while obviously troubling, becomes also moot as to what they contained. We're back to He Said/She-Said malarky.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey Lue....

WOW.....

You would think Mellon is extruding bricks by now...just for being associated to Eli. Mellon maybe being next for the discrediting campaign.

Obviously Eli would not have been a one man band in AATIP....where are the other team members? Wouldn’t they have emails sent to them by Eli ala To, CC, BCC? What about those records...I would suspect some of his team members may have moved on and not transitioned to the UAPTF. They should be tracked down and talked to...whoever they are.

Will Eli become the new “Lazar” (Elizar) ??? Tune in

The UAP Opera....ahhhh the twists and turns.

(a reply post I composed for a thread by MM which he mentions the same vid ...deep in page 6 of threads)

edit on 30-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Most of you guys that are into the UFO phenomenon are already aware of The Black Vault headed by John Greenwald Jr. And likely already know who Luis Elizondo is. If you don't know who they are then please look them up. Greenwald can be found at TheBlackVault.com. He is an expert on FOIA requests and is a top level, highly credible UAP/UFO researcher. Luis Elizondo is the ex director of a government program called AATIP (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program) that was tasked with investigating the UAP (UFO) phenomenon.
It would be more accurate to say Elizondo claims he was director of AATIP, but the pentagon has not confirmed that, and Elizondo gave a statement to TheBlackVault previously that the Pentagon had given 8 different stories so far, and none of those agree with his claims.

This previous quote from Elizondo may help put the importance of the e-mails in context to try to get at the truth:

Evidence of U.S. Navy Involvement in UFO Program May Have Been Destroyed

The Black Vault reached out to Elizondo for another response and reaction. His comments are published here, in full and unedited, to ensure his voice is heard on the matter:

“I’m greatly disappointed but not surprised. When the U.S. Government’s last resort is to refer to a single sourced opinion article, you know their position is getting desperate. This response is clearly a vindictive effort by some in the Pentagon to inflict retribution on myself and others for speaking the truth to the American people. It’s a failure for any real journalist to not recognize this is the eighth time the government has changed their position on this matter in the last three years; even contradicting their previous official statements...
So, according to Elizondo, he's telling the truth, but the Pentagon has told us 8 different versions of the "truth", none of which agree with what he says, so that's nine different stories. Even if you wanted to believe one of those nine stories, how would you pick which one to believe? The e-mails might help to shed some light on the truth, but not if they were destroyed.

In any case, Elizondo was a professional counter-intel agent for 20 years and lying is part of the job description.
Then he says yes he lied to people other than Americans, but, it would be illegal to lie to Americans.

While this is technically true, it's also hollow because even if Intel or counter-intel agents get caught lying to Americans, they never seem to get in trouble for it. I think we should be skeptical of all nine versions of events and not accept that any of them are true without evidence, and if the evidence is destroyed, where does that leave us? With our skeptical hats still on.

edit on 2021530 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Some more theater.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
All of this is nothing new. Military counter-intel has been running this same playbook since post WW2 direct from the Pentagon. And AFOSI etc, etc. Discredit, ridicule, threaten. If that gets no results, then .X'd...If the opportunity is there.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The way I see it is that UFOs are now 'officially' part of the collective consciousness.

Whether you're a preacher, doctor, judge or a rocket scientist it is now acceptable to discuss UFOs at the swankiest cocktail party.

The groundwork has been laid for the next stage and to not believe the ufo narrative makes you a minority.

A short while ago it was merely people interested in the subject that kept tabs.

Now it's not unusual to watch your preferred msm news and be 'enlightened'.

Mission accomplished.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Not deleted , per se , but backed up to a server somewhere before his Federal government email was deleted.
This is standard procedure everywhere when someone leaves an agency or business .

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
We must place heavy doubt on what we are being told here.

This whole story from its very beginnings in 2007 when that FLIR video appeared here on ATS is highly suspicious.

Whichever way you look at it seems to point to a conspiracy of some kind.

In 2017 Pentagon (Dana White) confirmed Elizondo did run AATIP. However all subsequent comments from the Pentagon about his role have been to deny, or at least, downplay his responsibilities with AATIP.

Various people, including journalists and a random internet blogger, claim they've seen proof Elizondo was Director of AATIP. Harry Reid even wrote a letter to say so. It would appear Elizondo has never been able to produce anything official for the public domain that confirms he was "Director of AATIP". Nothing after four years. Instead, he's relied on others to shout and jump to his defence. Why?

The reason is that AATIP was never an official DoD project!!!

”...the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program that Harry Reid pulled out from thin air and made it up on his own in a letter that he wrote to Deputy Secretary of Defense William Lynn many years ago...”

- Eric Davis...

It was in effect a Vegas UFO Mob project (i.e. - under Bigelow's direction) that Elizondo appears to have adopted when the AAWSAP contract with BAASS expired. Which, despite fierce resistance from demon fearing Evangelists, he carried on with for over 5 years.

It is very strange that the Pentagon claims Elizondo's emails have been destroyed when we know they investigated his involvement in acquiring the FLIR, Gimbal and GoFast videos. Those emails have actually been made public!!

Yet the Pentagon also appears happy to rapidly confirm whenever one of 'The Beards' releases the latest Navy UFO video, always captured in low resolution and lacking data. Thus providing hours of argument and debate for social media influecncers.

Perhaps neither side wants Elizondo's emails released because they would provide an explanation for what is going on now?

edit on 31/5/2021 by mirageman because: ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join