It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered Potential Terrorists In Official Government Document

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Everytime they put me on a list, the secretary sees Nothin, so she deletes it...

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'm on several. *takes a bow*

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diogeneser
I believe the way it is supposed to work is eventually we will all be on the terrorist list at which point we will all be subject to whatever it is they have in mind for us without recourse. JMO

(oops, I just got put on another list)

Naw , just raised up a couple of notches on the one.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You can find that you can release a lot of anxiety by just accepting the fact that if you are an American you're on a list, and that you're potentially a domestic terrorist.

I'm not saying that makes it right, but I just accept it at face value. The government views it's own citizens as potential terrorists.

The more vocal, louder, and active you are against the government the higher up the list you go.

I'm not going to let the thought of being labeled a terrorist cow me into not speaking and acting in support of what I believe in.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

The mere fact that we're on a list, or lists, is a sign that we're doing something right. IMNSHO.

It means that at some point you and I voiced an opinion that ruffled a feather or five.

I counted, I'm on more than half of 'em.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sevenpod

I reported this under the Obama administration. It all started with Obama/Biden and democrats wanting to label Americans whom dare be their political opponents as "extremists and possible terrorists..."

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I got a score of 36 that apply to me.

Hang on, someone is knocking at the door...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If you're not on a list then you're on a list for not being on a list.

Authoritarians suck.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I seem to remember that,, too. Poor Mamaw and Papaw in Guantanamo reliving that trip to the Grand Canyon back in '66. On the other side of that is, "You don't trust us to have working GPS at some point and have the audacity to be prepared? Off with their heads". Totally ridiculous. PS. I believe in paper books AND maps. Call me a rebel.

a reply to: Ohanka

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Wow. I was somewhere around 41 on that list. Nice of them to include "Returning Veterans" on that list. May as well just kick those people in the face on their last day. "Bye-bye, thank you for your service! And congratulations! You've automatically been placed on our potential terrorist list. It was nothing we did...that's all on you!". Slimy bas#####.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Who wants to beat my high score of 45?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join