It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered Potential Terrorists In Official Government Document

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the “end times”?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a “potential terrorist” according to official U.S. government documents.

At one time, the term “terrorist” was used very narrowly. The official definition of terrorism is “The use, or threat, of force with the intention of achieving a political goal.” That makes it pretty clear what sort of people are covered, and for decades it worked well. The government applied the label “terrorist” to people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists. But the Obama administration removed all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term “terrorist” was applied to large groups of American citizens.

And if you are a “terrorist”, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that were being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as “potential terrorists”, please don’t take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.

Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents. To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country…

You can read the rest of the article HERE if you liked it

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Sun May 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I am on your side, but if you look this up the article is from 2013. Again, I'm on your side, but do some research before posting something like this.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sevenpod

I seem to recall the FBI(?) had a list of flagged words.....pork was one.....I'm sure I'm on a list, some government entity deleted the Christchurch shooter's vid from another phone. But they let me keep his manifesto, which I find odd, why not take it also.

Anyone who thinks they are not on a list somewhere is delusional. The first thing Al Gore did when he created the internet superhighway was put in dirt road back doors.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Is a score of 26 good? I started counting the ones I was or agreed with then gave up and started counting the ones that did not apply to me. I find that 26 do not apply to me.

Some on that list are easily applied to both extremes and several are open to interpretation of their actual meaning.

I can see that list would make about 99.999% of everyone on American soil a terrorist. That includes non citizens and members of government.

Biden admitted to having a shotgun and that puts him on the terrorist list.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Bet your bottom dollar if your on this site your on their list.

Either that or already being paid by them to be here.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Ok, i will follow your advice and thank you!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well then Jihad, Allah Akbar and Muhammed Ali I'm terrorist!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Yeah, don't you all remember the keywords that trigger the NSA(?) flags and how everyone spent a month figuring out how to put them all in a post or email just to screw with them?

www.businessinsider.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.sovereignman.com...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I remember waaay back in ‘07ish the FBI considered having road map books a sign someone was a potential terrorist.

Doesn’t take much apparently. I’m pretty sure the Stasi were less paranoid than the American Intelligence State.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Posted byBrandon Campbell

May 30, 2021Posted in

Uncategorized

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

That's funny. I visited this site often before actiually signing up. I was afraid being a member would "put me on a list." I finally joined in because I figured I was already on a list somewhere already. hahaha

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Bet your bottom dollar if your on this site your on their list.

Either that or already being paid by them to be here.

Well, I didn't see anything on the provided list that applied to me.

I am on this site, obviously, so it's "possible" that someone, somewhere, has taken note of me.

But I am at a loss as to why.

I could sure use that check.....!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the “end times”?

Not just yes , but HELL YEAH!!!!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hahaha...., who's not in the list ????

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I do believe at that time I was using Fakebook and me and my friends just posted all the flagged words for a few days.

But pork ?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Obama era Deutschland err Homeland Security paranoia. Given the austere clowns of Federal Bureau of Incompetence I'm not worried. Remember, everything to the Pentagon is a threat.

Our frens are close.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I believe the way it is supposed to work is eventually we will all be on the terrorist list at which point we will all be subject to whatever it is they have in mind for us without recourse. JMO

(oops, I just got put on another list)
edit on 31-5-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Does that make it any less relevant? I enjoy reminders of old news especially as things get crazier and crazier. It's easy to get lost in the immediate and lose the big picture. There is a lot of information to process.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 31-5-2021 by filthyphilanthropist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Well, you know what they say... If we're gonna be accused of it, well.........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join