It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Shooting: Two Dead And More Than 20 Injured After Three Gunmen Attack Concert

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

A mass shooting at a concert in Florida has left two people dead and more than 20 injured, according to reports.

The attack took place at the El Mula Banquet Hall in Miami early on Sunday morning, when three people carrying assault rifles got out of a vehicle and opened fire on the crowd. They then fled in an SUV, police said.

The Miami Herald reported the venue was being rented out for a concert.

Florida Shooting: Two Dead and More Than 20 Injured After Three Gunmen Attack Concert

Oh my God.

This just popped up on one of my NEWS feeds.

RIP to the poor victims.

Don't really know what to say, still learning about the incident myself.

Why didn't anyone there stop this with the good guy guns??? Lol

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpocrates

I have no idea, but its hardly a laughing matter.

I don't imagine many people take there guns to concerts, or if they do they probably shouldn't.

Lets just hope they find the bastards responsible and lock them up before they manage to hurt any other poor sods.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here is why the PC bull# needs to go immediately and forever into the bargain bin of history:

"3 subjects" told us nothing

48 hours+ later, we now find out they information they had all along but refused to release. As you'll see in my post from several days ago...

3 black males
under 25 years of age most likely
walk + hold their weapons like the stars in their favorite rap videos

IE: it is related to the venue they attacked.

Police need only look at who they were recently trading insults with, the longer standing the altercation the better

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: LordAhriman

Did they wear googles and sun glasses too? Nobody heard voices?

You can't get a height, weight and description of the clothing, their shoes, how they held their guns, how they selected their targets? Did they have gloves on too?

I kind of feel like I I were in this particular situation, I wouldn't be standing and staring at the murderers for specific details.

originally posted by: Violater1
Source please.
Or it never happened.

source

source

source

source

source

source

Is that enough sources for it to have happened?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Check out the post above I just made.

They had the security footage from minute 1. Theres no excuse for taking this long, and we STILL have no official description from LE.

Disgusting what PC has done to immediately and immensely harm public safety

These animals should be hunted like rodents, not given a 48 hour head start because PC crybabies won't like hearing "3 BLACK MALE SUBJECTS"

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

They had the security footage from minute 1. Theres no excuse for taking this long, and we STILL have no official description from LE.

These animals should be hunted like rodents, not given a 48 hour head start because PC crybabies won't like hearing "3 BLACK MALE SUBJECTS"

I really couldn't tell anything about their race on that video. You are making a race point, right? I admittedly have bad eyes, and I'm on my phone. I'll check it out on my computer tomorrow.

But... you asked for a source and it seems you gave yourself a source before I got back on the internet. Hoodies and ski masks.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Until proven otherwise this could be a FALSE FLAG. Trying to brainwash everyone to take the guns away again. All the news channels are droning how we should give up our right to bare arms.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I really couldn't tell anything about their race on that video. You are making a race point, right? I admittedly have bad eyes, and I'm on my phone. I'll check it out on my computer tomorrow.

But... you asked for a source and it seems you gave yourself a source before I got back on the internet. Hoodies and ski masks.

Looking at this video id say gang bangers.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Its good that they have the vehicle, dont know how much evidence they will be able to glean with it having being sitting in the water for the better part of a day all the same.

You would have thought they would have burned it out.

Hopefully they manage to learn something or one of them has been daft enough to have left something in the vehicle that may shine some light on there identity.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I AM MAKING AN IDENTIFY THE PERPETRATORS STATEMENT!

I did not and still do not care for races sake. In no way should it disparage black folks, since most of them 99.9% DO NOT commit mass murder and certainly not *this* mass murder.

Ahrimin, there are three killers loose. Are they domestic terrorists? Their actions would say so.

But we need to know this information to end the public safety threat

And yes the video makes clear they are black males, ski masks didnt hide their hands, arms or around the eyea. probably less than 25 (how they move, run, etc). We need height, weight and any other detail. Shoes??

The fact the car wasn't burned, the car had a plate and they didnt bother to scout security cams means this was not a pro job. Its a rivalry, probably music related but possibly gang or drug

And I had to wait three days before the video was released, since not a single agency or garbage MSM company provided real details that could lead to their capture or otherwise end the ongoing public safety emergency
edit on 6/1/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It is a strange almost panicked disposal too Andy

Makes me doubt they are any kind of pros, water does a really bad job of destroying most kinds of evidence so pretty hopeful they can get some useful evidence. Very strange they didn't burn it out first

The fact they sat in front of a camera for a good 45 minutes is odd too

I am betting they will have them in custody by this time next week

Great job following this by the way. Asking all the right questions, focusing on identifying the suspects and getting justice for the victims. Well done sir
edit on 6/1/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Well I used to live in Miami the moment I heard Hialeah I knew they were either Black or Hispanic. Let's just say most people in Miami avoid this area through the downtown area isn't too bad can just be a little scary getting there. This is why its most likely gang-related one group entering another group's territory etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I'm sure if they look on Facebook or Youtube for postings regarding the local hip hop scene and gang members, someone has already dry snitched on who did it. The streets know. There will be incriminating evidence posted on one of the social media sites...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I had to read a lot of articles to find the most important bit of info. The so called concert was actually a birthday party for a local rapper. More black on black crime, not allowed to speak of it once it's known so they hide it?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Guarantee there not Amish farmers! We do have serious problems in this country but it’s not guns. To discuss this we are quickly labeled racist, see the FBI uniform crime statistics for clarity..

Soon we’ll be treated to anti American anti constitutional BS, three punks with three assault rifles and two dead? I’m guessing not military training but hood trained.

Black Guns Matter

What the hell does this post even mean? What a load of complete garbage. You people are insane.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Blacks shooting each other will not make the national news ever .

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This event has NOTHING to do with the color of their skin and EVERYTHING to do with a culture they subscribe to.

Unfortunately, most people (including media) don't see the difference between the two.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I don't imagine many people take there guns to concerts, or if they do they probably shouldn't.

Lets just hope they find the bastards responsible and lock them up before they manage to hurt any other poor sods.

Most concerts and venues have metal detectors and signs saying no guns, so no one would have had a gun. Its much like a school that would be a target enrich environment for people to mass kill with little concerns someone would shoot back.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
I had to read a lot of articles to find the most important bit of info. The so called concert was actually a birthday party for a local rapper. More black on black crime, not allowed to speak of it once it's known so they hide it?

Not even seeing the video I would bet it was still 99% Black on Black crime as is the norm.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

why

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join