It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Shooting: Two Dead And More Than 20 Injured After Three Gunmen Attack Concert

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

A mass shooting at a concert in Florida has left two people dead and more than 20 injured, according to reports.

The attack took place at the El Mula Banquet Hall in Miami early on Sunday morning, when three people carrying assault rifles got out of a vehicle and opened fire on the crowd. They then fled in an SUV, police said.

The Miami Herald reported the venue was being rented out for a concert.

Florida Shooting: Two Dead and More Than 20 Injured After Three Gunmen Attack Concert

Oh my God.

This just popped up on one of my NEWS feeds.

RIP to the poor victims.

Don't really know what to say, still learning about the incident myself.

edit on 30-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Guarantee there not Amish farmers! We do have serious problems in this country but it’s not guns. To discuss this we are quickly labeled racist, see the FBI uniform crime statistics for clarity..

Soon we’ll be treated to anti American anti constitutional BS, three punks with three assault rifles and two dead? I’m guessing not military training but hood trained.

Black Guns Matter
edit on 5 304630 2121 by WUNK22 because: More content

+16 more 
posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It wont' get much coverage as it is basically just some thugs shooting up a rap concert.... shooters black and victims black. Nothing to report here...

Mass shootings happen every day in the hood...

+6 more 
posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In Chicago they call this 09:30am.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I wonder if it could be gang related? I don't know what
else to say until we have more information.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I was thinking that. If the shooters were white we would already have pictures, names, social media posts, ties to trump, pictures of them in maga gear, etc.,etc.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yes all they are reporting is the white shooter in California..black crime has no place in today’s woke world because of slavery an sheeetta reply to: Edumakated

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I looked up this place on Google Maps. They call it a "banquet hall"? (???)

The images on Google Maps show the El Mula Banquet Hall is a pavilion where folks are washing their cars.

It's beyond me how you'd provide any security or enforce admissions (assuming it was free) for an event there, no fencing or gates, just basically parking lot with a few roofs. Also the main roadway is like a stone's throw away. No concrete blocks, jersey barriers, nothing.

Not a very good place to have a bunch of people congregate IMHO.

Doesn't excuse the disgusting murderers' actions, but if someone wanted to, I bet they could drive a UHaul truck right through the "banquet haul" at 40mph and probably would've been more effective.

Seems like a big operation (3 gunmen and driver?) just to target 1-2 individuals. Seems more likely to me perps were going after a larger group of targets, if not the whole event.

Hopefully there is cooperation with the investigators but many times this is not the case.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I looked it up as well and I think the pin placement is off on Google maps, I believe the banquet hall is in that shopping center that the car was is near, there is a store front in there called MSMR (Macau Specialty Music Restaraunt) I don't know how old street view pic is , but that space could now be the banquet hall

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I looked it up as well and I think the pin placement is off on Google maps, I believe the banquet hall is in that shopping center that the car was is near, there is a store front in there called MSMR (Macau Specialty Music Restaraunt) I don't know how old street view pic is , but that space could now be the banquet hall

Ah, good point, could be just an outdated Google Streets image.

I'm not seeing any photos of the "banquet hall" on the WWW? They only show the hospital where the victims were taken, and taped off crime scene in the plaza lot.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22
Nope, it's not the guns. Those three could just have easily jumped out of their car, run over the the crowd, done a bunch of stabbing and the ran back to their car making a fast getaway.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Especially if the ''hood is in Florida.

news.yahoo.com...

Mass shooting in Wynwood leaves 1 dead, 6 injured. Cop describes it as a ‘war zone.’

Yep, everyday in Florida. Opps, I guess everyone was sleeping on Saturday.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Or could have just stayed in the SUV and plowed through the crowd, as we've seen many times before.

Killers gonna kill, by any means necessary.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

WTVJ reported that is happened outside a release party for a local rap artist at El Mula banquet hall.

Huh. Almost like the kind of music that glorifies gang culture and drug culture doesn't attract the best and brightest.

This is criminals vs. criminals, the indiscriminate shooting most likely was collateral damage as the untrained shooters fired wildly into the crowd hoping to nail their targets. Law abiding citizens should stay the heck away from these types of things.

Let the criminals wipe themselves out.

*Amazing in the articles I've read there is already discussion about "guns" (even from law enforcement) but not a single description of a shooter. Wonder why. Roll eyes.
edit on 5/30/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

WTVJ reported that is happened outside a release party for a local rap artist at El Mula banquet hall.

Huh. Almost like the kind of music that glorifies gang culture and drug culture doesn't attract the best and brightest.

This is criminals vs. criminals, the indiscriminate shooting most likely was collateral damage as the untrained shooters fired wildly into the crowd hoping to nail their targets. Law abiding citizens should stay the heck away from these types of things.

Let the criminals wipe themselves out.

*Amazing in the articles I've read there is already discussion about "guns" (even from law enforcement) but not a single description of a shooter. Wonder why. Roll eyes.

Yep that pretty much sums it up.
All the Faux news will say is that the patrons saw an SUV drive up, 3 suspect exited and began shooting into the crowd. Yet no reporting the race of the suspects involved. Is "china beaters" a bad word?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Another example of how dumpy PC has made our "news"

Some concert-goers where outside when a white Nissan Pathfinder pulled up, Ramierz said. Three unidentified people stepped out of the SUV with assault rifles and handguns and began shooting into the crowd.

So, they have the presense of mind to realize a detailed description of the vehicle could be important. Notice key words such as "white" "Nissan" "Pathfinder"

And then for the shooters, they give twice as much information regarding the weapons they used. "rifles" "handguns" yet only use a number "three" to describe the shooters. Not one single detail on the shooters, who are still on the loose. No Height? Weight? Clothing? Race? Male/Female? How did they hold their guns, aimed shots? Footwear, combat boots or street shoes or basketball shoes or what?

All of this is important to identify the suspects of an ongoing public safety emergency, and not a one agency or news service thinks to provide it? What a joke.

I'll fill in the blanks. Three Bravo Mikes. Probably less than 25 years of age. They need to be looking into gang activities of the "artist" who was holding the event, and at any rivalries, both gang and music related. That's your perps most likely.
edit on 5/30/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"Assault rifles.." LOL.

The ever increasing violence is indicative of the culture, not the weapons.

Those that follow the laws are CONSTANTLY being included in the measures to corral a horrendous, and out of control, culture.

It's time to enact stiff penalties. Like 30 to 40 years for crimes committed with guns, PERIOD. NO "good time", NO appeals, irregardless of first time offenses. PLUS, the people need to stop this BS "code of the streets" and turn these offenders in to the police!!

Time to face the music and quit with the bs. I'm sick of losing my rights to an obvious elephant in the room.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I am shocked to hear of these 22 deaths from covid.
When will this scourge be lifted and the scythe stop reaping its macabre harvest.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Or could have just stayed in the SUV and plowed through the crowd, as we've seen many times before.

Killers gonna kill, by any means necessary.

Mass murder in air conditioning. Cause, you know it’s humid an stuff. Nice.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
No Height? Weight? Clothing? Race? Male/Female? How did they hold their guns, aimed shots? Footwear, combat boots or street shoes or basketball shoes or what?

They were wearing ski masks and hoodies. Kind of hard to identify much from that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join