It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sees ufo, which he claims leaves a landing trace, and has pics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Again, a claim we don't see too much these days but a man in Illinois claims to have seen a ufo both in the air and on ground, and claims to have left a landing trace and includes images of these.

He didn't have any pic or video but he sketched what he saw, and it looks like quite a few ufo's which were seen in this area and the mid west right around the year 2000, in that it had a lot of windows.

He also claims his dog was witness to this and had strong reactions..

Description – (Phone report): A man woke to go to the bathroom and looked out the window and saw several lights move across the sky. He then noticed a bright orange object with 6 or 7 lights to the north and east. The man became quite frightened and said: “Don’t hurt me.” At that point the object rose and shot up in the sky. The witness heard no sound. The object initially look to be cigar shaped, but appeared saucer shaped when it rose.

Witness’s Written Report: Please call me . I need to report what I have seen I also have pictures as proof. You can see my truck tracks were I drove in to field to take the picture. You can see that I broke the wheat when I drove on it. What that thing did was lay wheat all over the same way without breaking a stem. It had no sound

You can see the circle in the wheat. The wheat is all bent over where it took off and vanished. Also my dog was outside and she became kind of paralyzed. She was just like frozen. Well I have noticed she is sick. Also I notice the my dog barks at anything and anyone. I was wondering why my dog has dry cough and she has been laying down and has no energy . I hope she has not gotten sick from it. Whatever it was froze her from doing anything.

The object was all lite up like a glowing light. I have attached a sketch. Sorry I can’t draw that good.Thanks for listening to me. I have been so freaked out about this. When it happened my hair stood up on my head and arms and I have goosebumps all over. You might think I’m crazy, but something inside me keeps telling me that I’ll be seeing whatever it is again.

Note: This sighting occurred in a rural farmland area. Some of the best UFO sightings seem to occur in remote areas.

Source

www.ufosnw.com...

www.ufosnw.com...

edit on 30am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Can confirm weirdness in Illinois. I used to drive around old gravel roads out near (within 30 miles of) the Byron power plant at night while my friends would get drunk in the back of the car and we frequently saw lights in the sky doing the impossible like an instant 165 degree change of direction during travel, then coming to a complete stop moments later and hovering for minutes, then fly again. No flashing lights, but they did disappear entirely sometimes for a while.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Noticed that the grass is all pushed down the same direction. Doesn't seem like something that would happen if something landed, coming down from above. Looks like what you'd expect if someone placed something there to create an imprint. Just an observation.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The landing spot looks remarkably like a couple of deer had bed down.

Second line.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Noticed that the grass is all pushed down the same direction. Doesn't seem like something that would happen if something landed, coming down from above. Looks like what you'd expect if someone placed something there to create an imprint. Just an observation.

I bet the trace on the grass is the size of a queen or king mattress.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I bet the trace on the grass is the size of a queen or king mattress.

....or his wife.

Haha, ok, to be fair I do have to agree with the others. The grass is just too nicely placed to believe a craft came from the sky and landed there. Sure, there is a chance that it was a very smooth landing, but for all the grass to be facing the same direction makes me believe otherwise. I have very thick hair and if I lie down for awhile, when I get up my hair isn't all facing one direction, it's sorta smooshed all over the place.
edit on 30-5-2021 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Again, a claim we don't see too much these days

You're right! In fact I don't believe I've ever seen a claim
where the witness made a drawing of what he saw. Took a picture
of the drawing. And called it evidence.

A+ for imagination! lol

edit on 30-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer
The grass wouldn't look like that if it landed directly from above, bbuuutt, if it came in at an angle this is what you would see, all the grass pushed over in one direction.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am thoroughly convinced. Tall grass was always the key, helps with noticing landing spots.

I hope the Pentagon got hold of this. Now, how do I prepare for the invasion. I have plenty of toilet water in the fridge but I'm not stocked up on anything food wise except woven wheat biscuits and vinegar. Would those go with ramen or rice?

Wait a minute, are you sure this isn't a crop circle? We need an aerial view, could be a message.

top topics

join