It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like this song ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I rtemember this song from a long time ago back in the 90's. I used to love this song. The guy who made it was a one hit wonder as far as I'm concerned because I never heard anything eklse by him. I may have posted this song before; apologies if so but I just wanted to share a little trip down memory lane.

I love this song and I don't know why

What says ATS?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Says error occurred. What's the song?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Who is it?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

See the preview button? You should use it every time you post.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
How about this one.....
Some people won’t like it.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Since your video isn't working I'll substitute my own.

This band is by no means a one hit wonder yet a wonder of the art of music. I present to you not only one of the greatest songs of the 90's...but one of the greatest songs of all time.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Live music makes me want to puke. Might be a good tune studio released.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Ah yes, Alice In Chains, you can pass go and collect 200 dollars. lol Not heard any of their stuff in a while now.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger

Live music makes me want to puke. Might be a good tune studio released.

Wow ok
Studio is really good too
It’s pretty much exact.

edit on 30-5-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I think it was this one.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

6:50 on a Sunday morning here in Dublin Ireland and that was exactly what was needed. I love me sound system the neighbours woulda heard it.

Great tune thanks for posting. Got another?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

I think it was this one.

That’s not right

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Here’s another one....

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Tundra

I think it was this one.

That’s not right

In this world, it is the only thing that is right.

edit on 5/30/2021 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

Man....I could watch that all day. It was killing them sticks. Didn't even look real at times because of how fast those arms are. Awesome awesome video.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Alice In Chains is what Nirvana wanted to be.

Uh well Nirvana gathered a younger following, Alice In Chains attracted an older audience, at least around my way. Nirvana was in the jukebox at Tony's Pizza, all I heard when Courtney killed Kurt, for weeks.

I liked Nirvana but MTV had a way of killing a song...like a radio or jukebox can, I guess.

There was a time if you were in my '96 Hyundai Elantra you'd only hear Alice In Chains, Queensryche, Pearl Jam, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Metallica, Led Zepplin, Alan Parsons Project, ZZ Top, AC√DC, Alice Cooper, Megadeath, Iron Maiden, Quiet Riot, Ratt, Cinderella, Whitesnake, Extreme, Van Halen and my fave still because of "White Lightening", Def Leppard. This was my rock faze. Before this it was Elton, Bolton, Adams, Marx....but after I got burned out on rock and metal I came across a dude in a chatroom, maybe AOL, did Yahoo do chat, anyways, this guy says he only drank soda on Saturdays, before skateboarding, a 20 oz MelloYello, he said it was like liquid....snow...because it was the only caffeine he'd consume...anyway this guy turned me on to Apocalyptica, and I WAS HOOKED. I've always liked instrumentals and orchestras, I liked listening to the college radio station, I think Chapel Hill, 88.7....we're talking 1990s so, anyway...when Layne died, I forced myself not to cry, and for days I listened to Down in a Hole, Rooster, Man in the Box, We Die Young....Scot from STP...godammit....I can't leave it here, have fun at my expense... I like Winger and Warrant, I feel I found them at the right age, when they were fresh. They both, both of them, put out a hard album, Winger's was Pull, Warrant's was Dog Eat Dog....and I STILL listen them...not so much the earlier stuff, like Miles Away and Heaven, Winger and Warrant, respectively. My heart is cold. I don't do the love songs no more, I can't. Anyway, music was once a part of me, something happened.... Oh yeah.... When Dad passed in 2015 I changed. One of the people that gave me life died, I had problems coping and for the first time in my life music couldn't help. I started to gradually get back into music, I explored R&B and 50s-70s music, all genres, then Mom died in 2019 and now I'm numb. And I'll leave it at that.

Have a great weekend ATS

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

I lost both my Parents too, I know how that can change a person.
You have great taste in music. Keep listening and be a warrior against the things that pull you down.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I loved the Ice Earth songs!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Ah yes, excellent choice!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: Tundra

Man....I could watch that all day. It was killing them sticks. Didn't even look real at times because of how fast those arms are. Awesome awesome video.

Yeah Nyango Star is an insane drummer. I have a feeling that the band is actually not wearing costumes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join