It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really cool Camoflauged see through blind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
rhinoblinds.com...

So I saw an article about this blind earlier where a tiktok guy put a video of this up and people were calling it an invisibility cloak, and were arguing over if this is real or not. A quick google search leads to the company website and all it is is a see through mesh. Still really cool effect though

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That is pretty cool. I doubt if it would keep you warm around here during deer hunting season though....The end of November can be really nasty here.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

I've seen that,it's very cool...and expensive.

It's cheaper to scout out a spot late summer and build a natural blind.At least,for me it is.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
$250 is pretty reasonable for what it is.
360 view.
edit on 30-5-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Cool camo look to a mesh setup.

Had a friend (some 10 years ago) that wanted to have his door open and screen door shut to allow air-flow into the house. Problem is that in his neighborhood, no one wants to have looky-loo's peering in.

So he painted one side of his screen=door screen with white paint, then painstakingly poked a sewing needle through the entire painted side (I bet that took him hours).

But the end result was when you looked (even up rather close), you'd never guess that it wasn't a closed door. And he got his breeze and visual security from the outside and full visibility from the inside.

Johnny

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Rhino blind

BTW Rhino SUCKS compared to this:

]
edit on 30-5-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fix

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Very nice. A boss of mine screened in his porch, he used what he called "blackout" screen. You stand out front as close as ten feet away and not see in but inside looking out it was just like any other screened in porch I'd been in. I wish my apartment windows had that kind of screen.

Any ways, you're right, it is very cool.

new topics

top topics

join