It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gestapo Melbourne

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Gestapo Melbourne

Links to a 44 min video on Brighteon.

Got a link to a Facebook page today, don't trust Facebook to hold it for too long. Hang in there Mike, the world will be so much dimmer without you.

Anyway, With this link came the report, one arrested near the end got a broken color bone / dislocated shoulder. What has happened to Melbourne? I know there is some satanic sick stuff going on, but for all the police officers to wear these stupid paper towels is like trying to use a chain link fence to stop a mosquito. What happened to the truth? What are these so called police really standing for? Is this part of the plan to disarm the population?

These cops are so out of order, the anti Christ would be proud. I know Canada is nuts as well. Come'on America, get Pretendant Biden out before it kills us all. With the vax agenda going on, kinda a little low on hope these days.

For some good news, Adelaide ain't this crazy yet.

There was a protest here in Adelaide around the same time, it went well by comparison. Not sure what else to say?

Welcome to Victoria Australia the police state
edit on Sat May 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Not surprised ...... not one bit. I've noted previously that the nanny state is going to grow some teeth, and it's well underway.

This is of course made all the easier ........ with a broken & beaten population.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Melbourne is under lockdown because there has been a fairly large cluster of COVID-19 cases and they are estimating 14,000 contacts in the few days since the outbreak was identified.

It is fairly clear that these people were arriving to congregate in a protest in opposition to that lockdown.

Since the consequence of actively spreading the virus means the deaths of some people, I think the police were being extremely polite to these bioterrorists.

edit on 29/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The police, anywhere in the world, are not your friend. Australia first and the rest of the world later.
Vaccine Passports are coming.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Melbourne is under lockdown because there has been a fairly large cluster of COVID-19 cases and they are estimating 14,000 contacts in the few days since the outbreak was identified.

It is fairly clear that these people were arriving to congregate in a protest in opposition to that lockdown.

Since the consequence of actively spreading the virus means the deaths of some people, I think the police were being extremely polite to these bioterrorists.

That all depends on if one blindly believes everything their government tells them .
I don't

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Well we now down to counting possible contacts - why not just 7.3 Billion contacts -its been going on for 20 months now.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Yesterday there were 5 cases in Melbourne. Afaik. How is that a large cluster?
How did we ever deal with any flu before? Certainly not by calling normal people bio terorists. Are you feeling alright?

You have the right to remain scared and locked in your den forever but don't you dare force everyone to do the same for one of the lamest epidemics with a survival rate of 99%

Get a grip.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

That all depends on if one blindly believes everything their government tells them .
I don't

In this particular case, they aren't your government. But they are an allied government.

And we don't have to believe governments. Even the medical community, the scientific community, commercial interests, academic associations, the media, and anti-governmental forces of multiple countries across the world are telling the same story.

Sucks to believe kooks on social media.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Well we now down to counting possible contacts - why not just 7.3 Billion contacts -its been going on for 20 months now.

Contact tracing means that you can't just make up numbers that feel good and agree with your particular philosophy and then broadcast your guess on social media.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Yesterday there were 5 cases in Melbourne. Afaik. How is that a large cluster?
How did we ever deal with any flu before? Certainly not by calling normal people bio terorists. Are you feeling alright?

You have the right to remain scared and locked in your den forever but don't you dare force everyone to do the same for one of the lamest epidemics with a survival rate of 99%

Get a grip.

We have zero community cases in New Zealand at the moment. That measn no lockdown or the need to lockdown. The same was true for Victoria, Australia, until recently, but they have now detected community cases, and they have used contact tracing to map out potential contacts.

Most contagions spread exponentially, if uncontrolled. This is nothing different, in that regard. If no-one did anything about it, then other countries might have the statistics that put them up there with the worst case situation in the world.

In the USA, the case fatality ratio is currently 1.787 %. It has been higher, but better treatment protocols and control over the spread of new infections are bringing that ratio down.

Interestingly, India's case-fatality ratio is less, at 1.163 %.

And without doubt, the USA leads the world in numbers of deaths attributed to COVID-19. But hopefully, with the successes of the vaccine roll-out it is likely that herd immunity has been achieved in the USA.

edit on 30/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh goodie, the chinese mouthpiece has arrived.
Full of easily debunked statistics from pooh bear himself.
"Deaths attributed" include those dead by heart attacks, auto accidents, and gun shot deaths.

But keep on with the red line!!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Is the government down under making you guys take the experimental jab?
Or do you still have a choice?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh goodie, the chinese mouthpiece has arrived.
Full of easily debunked statistics from pooh bear himself.
"Deaths attributed" include those dead by heart attacks, auto accidents, and gun shot deaths.

But keep on with the red line!!

I'm not a Chinese mouthpiece.

Here's something to think about: Your government is democratic, a function of the will of the people, elected in a process mandated in your Constitution, and committed to legal equality, and freedom.

And you oppose that. Denying the civics of what your government are, and what their stated goals are.

What does that make you?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Is the government down under making you guys take the experimental jab? Or do you still have a choice?

Our current Prime Minister Scott Morrison, on his rise to fame instituted a policy called no jab, no pay. This means that any family that wants to access family benefits, send their kids to daycare or school must be up to date on their vaccination schedule which is currently around 60 or so vaccinations from birth till 18 years old.

The covid shot has not been put on the vaccination schedule at this time. Many government hospitals and medical clinics have been pushing vaccinations onto their staff, some of the private clinics have declined on the shot. There are some in the disability sector getting a lot of pressure to take the shot. So far the National Disability Insurance Scheme has not forced it on their clients, like no jab, no pay but there is a lot of discussion and tensions going on.

Did hear in New Zealand, the government recently there is fining front line workers like medical staff $5000 if they do not get vaccinated. Not quite sure how that court case is going to go?
edit on 30-5-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Denying the civics of what your government are, and what their stated goals are.

Since Australian federation in 1901, there have been a few changes made to the constitution. Some of them have gone through all the proper channels to lawfully make a constitutional change, some of them have not. There is currently two main Australian constitutions in use, a red version that is lawful and a green version that our current politicians are using.

One of the biggest unlawful changes was done by Bob Hawk with the Australia Act of 1986. Basically it made Australia a Republic and signed over sovereignty to Washington DC as a corporate entity. This act did not receive Royal accent and is constitutionally unlawful.

The stated goals by restricting cheep, effective medications at the cost of expensive and experimental new technology looks to take us back to the bad old war days of using people as lab rats for some crazy ideas.

What does that make you?

Resolute.
edit on 30-5-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 30-5-2021 by kwakakev because: fixed australia act year

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Keeps cutting my post off, trying in next one...
edit on 3052021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: Keeps cutting my post short

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Bio terrorists...wow, just wow. You’re a coward and a traitor to your fellow humans. Stay in NZ.

Tell me this Einstein with damn near 100,000 tests conducted over the past week where’s all the cases of this “s00pa inf3kTiV strAyN” ?

Last I checked there’s

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM
(continued due to repeat error)

49 active cases!

Oh and just so you know, I've been getting around country Victoria everywhere with no mask, gong furthr than 5km's from home and was out cutting fire wood today with what seemed like half the town.

So strap up your sandles, knot your pony tail and suck on that one.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Great Rant About The Plandemic From Australia

Links to a short 8 min rant by Fanos. He lives in Melbourne and was one speaking out when the lock downs in Melbourne first started. The police where quick to jump on him at the time and push all kinds of unreasonable restrictions, It kept him quite for a while. As the government continues to escalate the situation, good to see Fanos calling it how he sees it.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I don't

In this particular case, they aren't your government. But they are an allied government.

And we don't have to believe governments. Even the medical community, the scientific community, commercial interests, academic associations, the media, and anti-governmental forces of multiple countries across the world are telling the same story.

Sucks to believe kooks on social media.

Did I call out any one government ?
I don't think so.

All linnked to government an most are part of government.

You are absolutely correct on that one

edit on 5/30/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join