It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive study claims to prove Chinese scientists created COVID

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think it's important to consider, too, that members of the US virology scientific community, including Ralph Barick and Anthony Fauci, are alleged to have had involvement with securing funding for "gain of function" research of SARs pathogens, and then taking measures to off-shore this research to Wuhan for the sake of deniability after NIH began clamping down on GoF research circa 2013.

I think we have some folks roaming free in the US that deserve punishment as much as the Chinese. If these allegations are true, Barick and Fauci and others should be prosecuted for violating numerous laws regarding patent fraud and knowingly contravening international treaties on biological weapons research.

I painfully admit that some of our own fellow Americans may be just as dirty as the Chinese when it comes to the origin of the pandemic.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: watchandwait410

Didn't it happen during the Hong Kong protests? We sure stopped hearing about that.

Yes and there are escapees form China have proof.

Dr Yan and her husband are literally the worlds leading experts as of now on CV-19.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Still seems fishy. If the ccp were so powerful, then they would have been assassinated by now.
edit on 13-6-2021 by Rekrul because: Typos

edit on 13-6-2021 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Covid-19 was detected in sewage from Spain some 9 months before the outbreak in China
It is possible,China may not have been the origin

www.reuters.com...

edit on 13-6-2021 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

That may have been a false positive,but maybe not.

Anyone remember the "vape" deaths the summer before?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join