It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-loving church that uses guns in holy rituals buys compound near Waco, Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Op? This bothers you? Why?..
Have they deprived YOU of life, liberty and happiness?.. They're a threat to you? How so?...

Are they taking from you, 20% of your annual "income/labor".. (blood,sweat and tears),. for tithes?. ..Under threat, duress or coercion?...Are you required to perform an annual "ritual" (by law) to "not perjure" yourself by them? Like you do The IRS every year?
I don't believe, their beliefs, have harmed you in any way.

Or are you just generally making fun of them?

I "ritually" clean"baptize", my "guns" one time, every month, in "holy oil". Only to prevent the "sin" of "corrosion", on my God given, "weapons of war"...

Let me guess? You have a problem with my religion?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: IAMTAT
Or, a vereitable smorgasbord for anyone willing to recognize the bi-partisan nature of religious and self delusional people.

Religious people are not delusional. Your diagnosis of the majority of the world is not rooted in fact. While the avenues may be different, most Christians, for instance, believe in the existence of objective truth as much as aetheist rationalists do.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Make no mistake, Trump is STILL Presiding...

in the minds of brainwashed leftists

edit on 29-5-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Gnawledge

Hahaha, you don't know what a cult is 😂

Secondly, partisan politics seem to elude you *shrugs*

How can you have a disussion being this woefully ignorant???

Yeah hilarious. I have no idea.

You don't know me a bit. Nor I you. Why do we even talk?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don’t believe they are native Texans, but I’d rather have them here than....some others.

And if you think Waco was all on Koresh, and not your Democrat buddies, then you’re crazier than the Moonies.

AR15s don’t give me nightmares.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

a reply to: Gnawledge

Hahaha, you don't know what a cult is 😂

Secondly, partisan politics seem to elude you *shrugs*

How can you have a disussion being this woefully ignorant???

Yeah hilarious. I have no idea.

You don't know me a bit. Nor I you. Why do we even talk?
Well, we're already talking(communicating via posting) and your posting generates a profile on who you obviously are.

We do this on a daily basis here on ATS.

So when you say ignorant things like "Trumpism" being a cult, it introduces the reality that you may not be that bright in this area of understanding, respectfully 😌

That is all, nothing more and nothing less, just that single area of what you percieve in opinion, happy Memorial day 😎

edit on 29-5-2021 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
To be believable , here on ATS , one needs to learn how to post links.
Using a YouTube Vice video as a source is not viable in this world today (in my book) .
Linking everything to Trump , without verification , is a sign that one needs professional help.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Same with Wikipedia, which for those who are credentialed and educated, it is not an acceptable source and thus cannot use their cites.

If you want to provide some general info on elementary education and topics like why the sky is blue, sure, on a public domain, wikipedia is useful 😌

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Land most be good for investment, I may look into it, who knows it could work millions in a few years,

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

The Moonies were a group of religious fanatics back when I was a kid even. And here is yet another group today.
Incorrect tense. Yes they were, but still ''are''. They did not go away, they have just morphed.

There are now two branches of this group, both proclaiming Trump to be God's tool during this time. The other group headed by the widow just had a virtual rally in which Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo and New Gingrich offered praise for her and her work. For a nice sum probably. In these cases, we have men who proclaim their Christianity on one hand yet for a price offer praise for fanatics. 3

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You don't have much of an idea of what I hold to if you think I have an evil leftist agenda, Yet it is so easy to just ''lump'' people together. I'm not trying to take over the world, the Moonies are. Who is more more fanatic here?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You don't have much of an idea of what I hold to if you think I have an evil leftist agenda, Yet it is so easy to just ''lump'' people together. I'm not trying to take over the world, the Moonies are. Who is more more fanatic here?

So you admit that you would deny them their 1st Amendment rights.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Humph.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Trump-loving church that uses guns in holy rituals buys compound near Waco, Texas

At least they don't think the climate is out to git them, and want to ban cows

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Oh, i see another branch Dravidians and the feds coming in with tanks and burning the place down.

Biden and the democrats need another cult to hold under siege and wipe out just to take the spotlight off them and use to ban AR15s.

I just wonder how the feds will set up this cult and what bogus crimes they will claim this group did to justify a full scale raid and execution

I will bet the ATF is the lead agency.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
dp
edit on 30-5-2021 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Same with Wikipedia, which for those who are credentialed and educated, it is not an acceptable source and thus cannot use their cites.

If you want to provide some general info on elementary education and topics like why the sky is blue, sure, on a public domain, wikipedia is useful 😌

There is more merit in most scientific websites for "why is the sky blue ?"
I don't think I would link a Wiki article for that either .

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That headline is straight from the article in the Independent. I had thought to change it to something like,’’ Know your loony compatriots’’ or ‘’ Goofballs for Trump’’ but decided to just let the Independent headline stand.

Hmmm....

Let's look at that headline again:

"Trump-loving": Why is this important? I know an awful lot of people who like Donald Trump, mainly for the good he did for the economy, the security his wall brought to the southern border, and the de-escalation in tensions brought about by his foreign policy. Would these results have been different if someone of a different name had implemented them? The answer is no, they would not. Had Barack Obama implemented such policies during his administration, he would have likely received similar accolades from those who supported Trump's policies. So this already looks to be a left-biased politically correct article aimed at demonization.

"church": Why is this important? Is it not every American's right to worship as they see fit within the law? Or has that changed? I just checked the US Constitution, and nope, it hasn't changed. The wording about religious preferences being a right is still there.

"that uses guns": Oooh, I guess this is important? So we have, thus far, a group of people who hold a particular legal political persuasion, are exercising their right to worship as they see fit, and who are exercising their right to keep and bear arms. This is news? Maybe the rest of the headline will make sense.

"in holy rituals": Ummm... why is the word "holy" in there? Last I heard, a church ritual was considered "holy" by default. I don't know of any churches that do not have some sort of rituals, either. So the law-abiding group of people peacefully exercising their rights as guaranteed and enumerated by the US Constitution is also engaging in religious activities like every other church known to mankind. OK. I suppose multiple redundancy is a good thing?

"buys compound near Waco, Texas": OK... maybe it's a little news worthy if I live in or near Waco Texas and am interested in real estate. I'm not either of those. So I assume this is a local story in the business section of a Waco, TX newspaper?

Oh, wait... no, this is from the "Independent," a website based in the UK. That's strange... why is anyone in the UK interested in real estate deals in Waco, TX? Could it be because the "wrong" people bought the place? It certainly sounds like it, especially with the multiple redundancies using politically-charged buzz words. Gee, that reminds me of something that happened back when I was a kid... what could that have been? Just give me a second and I'll think of it... it's right on the tip of my fingers... oh, yes! I remember now!

This sounds exactly like what newspapers would print in support of the Jim Crow Laws!

OK, so I get the purpose behind the story now. Sorry it took me so long, but I'm a little slow catching on to bigotry... I don't tend to exercise bigotry in my daily lives like those at the Independent apparently do. The story is about how the Independent doesn't like the wrong people having rights in another nation. Gee, I guess that's just too bad for them. I seem to remember something called the "Declaration of Independence" that the UK didn't like as well... and America wound up kicking their lily-white, red-coated behindnesses out of our country.

Sounds like that was probably a very, very good idea, since they are now apparently trying to re-enact Jim Crow laws globally.

I wonder if the tagline will help make better sense of all this?

"The cult-like group’s leader wears a crown of bullets and carries a golden AR-15"

Oh, wow... glad I read that! The picture of the guy looks weird too. Well, if I am ever in Waco, TX (doubtful) and I decide I need to find a church (more doubtful), I will probably go to a different one that this. I don't like the idea of church leaders wearing extravagant things when that money could be used to help the poor. Church also doesn't seem like the place I would go to talk about firearms... I tend to do that among friends in other locations. I prefer to talk about God and Jesus when in church... but that's just me.

So is this a Public Service Message to let people in Waco, TX know which church they will likely feel comfortable in? Based on the Independent's newest version of Jim Crow laws? Did they run articles on other churches in Waco, or just this one because they don't like these kind of people having rights? Inquiring minds would really like to know.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

a reply to: TruthJava

The Moonies were a group of religious fanatics back when I was a kid even. And here is yet another group today.
Incorrect tense. Yes they were, but still ''are''. They did not go away, they have just morphed.

There are now two branches of this group, both proclaiming Trump to be God's tool during this time. The other group headed by the widow just had a virtual rally in which Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo and New Gingrich offered praise for her and her work. For a nice sum probably. In these cases, we have men who proclaim their Christianity on one hand yet for a price offer praise for fanatics. 3

So should we use this to Jail Trump? or does he have nothing to do with this? I only ask for TDS sake.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

idk, Redneck. Seems to me the whole fuss is about using code (Trump, Religion, Guns) to gin up the masses to be hateful to some Asians.

Just like those old newspaper articles about a disturbance near the drinking fountain in Woolworth’s Five and Dime.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join