It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Vaccine: A safe, reliable "old school style" flu vaccine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Is the Sputnik V safe, reliable and a genuine "old school style" flu vaccine.
It is not available in Europe or in the United States..it is currently in the process of being approved for use in Europe by the EMA-
European Medicines Agency.

Link to research website in English: sputnikvaccine.com...

Sputnik V- A Human Adenovirus Vaccine, non mRNA-- Is it safe, and what is the difference between Adenovirus Vaccines, and the various other US/UK manufactured, fraud CPR CoVid Pandemia Big Pharma Controlled and Distributed Vaccines?

sputnikvaccine.com...
@sputnikvaccine

edit on 29-5-2021 by tony9802 because: n7a

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

My opinion is that is most likely the BETTER vaccine.

The Russians have now moved onto vaccinating there Pets against the Covid as well with a special vaccine for the animal's so what do they know?.

It was also rushed but if I remember they got there's out the door and to the public in Russia before we got ours out, Putin was one of the first to be vaccinated with it so if he trusts it?.

I would not be at all surprised to find out that OUR leaders had somehow gotten there hands in it and used it as well.

And yes it is a far more traditional and time honoured vaccine methodology than using the general public as a large group of guinea pig's for big pharma.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That the Sputnik V is likely the better option with greater integrity is my opinion as well. It seems though, that one would have to wait for it to be eventually approved for use in the North America by the FDA, whch is really terrible. Nonetheless, it fortunately has already been approved in many Latin American countries, making it easily accessible for Americans who are able and willing to travel to obtain it. I hear no reproach concerning SputnikV's effectiveness, what I'm having trouble understanding is whether or not Russian scientists are possibly in on the Depopulation Agenda or perhaps not, and that they're actually scientific saviors of sorts.. this is what I am hoping at least.. I do not believe that Putin or that Russian leaders would wish to eliminate their own people. NO WAY.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have no intention of taking ANY injection, no matter from which country, to 'protect me' from a virus with a 99% survival rate. Thanks but no thanks.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Russia is suffering the same population decline and in fact by area is very sparsely populated BUT I would guess the Russian scientists - at least those in there control - are not involved in that evil, Russia certainly has a lot of problems though, deprived areas and many poor people that need a better social safety net, drug problems and other afflictions plague there youth just like in many western nations.

I would guess though that if anyone is going to come out with a treatment for the growing infertility of western society it will be the Russians first if they are researching the problem.

It did not help that they kept killing off so many of there own people back in Communist times though especially under Stalin whom comes second only to Mao in murdering his own people (while not as great a number percentage of population wise Pol Pot was the worst but in real numbers he killed far less than either of them).

As the climate warms Russia may become the bread bowl of the world, they have to be leery of China whom are also eyeing up Russia's vast under developed regions were agriculture to feed the entire world is possible even today but not implemented (and of course it is not a lie to say the West is after there resources as well though Russia is being a bit unfair in it's anger of the Arctic region as in reality much that they are claiming under the argument they are using actually belongs to Norway, Sweden, Finland and other nations so that is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

So Russia actually need's a population boom BUT they need to get systems in place to help there young and poor first to make sure it does not exacerbate that problem by creating a vast impoverished under class in there society.

edit on 29-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The assumption that mRNA vaccines alter genetics is wrong.

Also, an inactivated whole virus vaccine is likely to have more side effects and adverse reactions than one made of a very specific sub-component of a virus. I.e: there's more stuff, with more unknowns, in a whole virus vaccine.

edit on 29/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Reverse Transcription CAN occur so patently that is a false statement.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Reverse Transcription CAN occur so patently that is a false statement.

Reverse transcription can occur in a retrovirus (whole virus of a specific type) that includes the reverse transcriptase enzyme.

The Coronaviruses are not retroviruses.

The mRNA vaccines produce the spike protein, it is very specific - no reverse transcriptase.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Yes, that's normally my attitude as well, that said purported "virus," is actually benign and insignificant..why would I request or require vaccination.. But that is the problem, unfortunately, I am afraid that we will eventually be forced to take a vaccine wherever we are. This forms part of the medical tyrrany, sanitary dictatorship towards which we are slowly but surely moving.. in some countries, they are talking abt passing laws mandating, and creating conditions for forcible innoculation..

edit on 29-5-2021 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

At age 73 I have finally realized that all vaccines are harmful, and it is uncertain as to their efficacy

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
mRNA vaccines do not alter DNA. They do not even penetrate the nucleus of a cell where the DNA is contained.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

At age 73 I have finally realized that all vaccines are harmful, and it is uncertain as to their efficacy

Yes vaccines are harmful, but to what?

And there are adverse effects, I won't deny that. The thing is, vaccines are usually deployed against chronically crippling or fatal pathogens and there is a regulatory framework to ensure that risk is minimal.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

edit on 29-5-2021 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Liberty dies to thunderous applause!

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
a reply to: Gnawledge

www.brighteon.com...

Sorry that site just looks dodgy as hell to me. Show me something legit.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

edit on 29-5-2021 by tony9802 because: n/a

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Dr. Carrie Madej interviewed by Mike Adams - Warning about Coronavirus Vaccines & Transhumanism & Nanotechnology to alter your DNA

www.brighteon.com...

The Bio Weapon is not the Virus, which actually does not exist, right? The Bio Weapon is in the Vaccine. The threat then is the Vaccine. I have a feeling that Russia is utilizing basic old technology and science to develop a basic standard vaccine for a strong flu or heavy cold. If I were forced for whatever reason to receive a vaccine, I would like choose this one..

I in no way trust the recipes of those manufactured by American Pharmaceutical Corporations (Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex).

It's the same link. You needn't trust.

I'm just trying to tell you mRNA vaccines do not alter DNA. Look that up instead of what you are looking for, you may find sites with information more difficult to read and without videos but...try. Please.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

edit on 29-5-2021 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Oh no! You don't like Brighteon.. This is one of my primary go to Channels, Give me a moment and I'll see if I can find some links from different home folks.. ActivistPost.com is pretty good, do you like them? www.lastamericanvagabond.com?

Oh no! What if I post a link from the CDC?

They are just run by the elites right? I don't even recognize yours.

CDC

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I do not go to that website, sorry. Neither do I visit World Health Organization.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join