It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News / New Details Emerge on Hunter Biden Laptop emails, Reported Meeting Involving Father

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Waterglass
pro-Biden crowd

Is there such a thing? You couldn't tell it here on ATS. Either there is a pro-Biden crowd and we're getting nothing but crickets from them here on ATS - or - there is no pro-Biden crowd. There just isn't enough data to determine which it is.

I kind of think that because of buyer's remorse, there isn't a pro-Biden crowd.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you want something? A new toy? More power? More authority, .. Etc? You must first have a salution, (what you want).

Have a salution, and create a problem. Even if it doesn't exist. Politicians, what can you say?

For them, there's a bunch of different rights, and many wrongs.

Rights, need a correction. Wrongs need a "salution"!

Politicians are just really good sales people. As long as they can keep selling you, what isn't needed.

But that's why we need "government"! Because as individuals? We can't provide ourselves with our own leadership.

Without them/ "government"?
Our personal "moral compus", would be pointing every which way!... And we'd be attacking our fellow Americans for their castles, land and subjects! Plus? ....We'd get to keep 25% of our labor.

No! We need them to keep selling BS! Without it? We're all just common and free. That would be horible, for them.

edit on 29-5-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

Hunter should threaten a lawsuit..

that should shut FOX up..

Would love to see him try to. The laptop has lots of little goodies that indicate it is legit. For instance Hunters little gun problem was in the files and he mentioned the Secret Service being involved. How would that happen if it wasn't actually Hunters? It would mean answering some questions under oath I don't think anyone in Bidens camp want answered.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: inosomthingudontno

originally posted by: network dude
I'm sorry, this isn't on the "approved" list of things you can speak about.
Hunter deserves his privacy, and Trump is orange and tweets mean, so you really should put your focus there.

As much as all deranged cult members try to, he can’t run from the truth.
The truth hurts, everyone that lives in reality knows that.

If Fox is allowed to report on it then there is nothing there. I believe 100% Hunte is dirty as # and Joe and the elite stole this election.

but like all of a sudden the lab leak is possible this is just some more BS.

If it wasnt BS then Fox would not be allowed to report on it. Just like the election fraud they are not allowed to report on.

Remember how Dan Bongino told us for months he had seen whats on the laptop and to get ready its all coming out.

He said OMG its all so horrible be prepared . And a year later NOTHING

Its all just distraction . Remember Fox and News Max are on the other team
edit on 29-5-2021 by inosomthingudontno because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The current government is like a vehicle being controlled by Marxists, or at least the functional equivalent.

The current government is a moral cesspool that is under the control of mad men that cannot differentiate between right and wrong.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

There is a huge pro biden crowd. Just check out reddit.

They just aren't here on ats anymore.
And why should they be? Why should anyone care about what we say here on ats?

I'm a member of many forums if your not seeing the pro biden people it's because you spend your time in a bubble.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Aaaaaand nobody is going to give a f#. Just like there is a spell on TrumpTards where he can't do anything wrong, there's a spell over the BidenTards who think the same. It's incredible. If a video came out of Creepy Joe molesting a kid, of course many would break out of the spell but I think many would also find some type of excuse. It's amazing people still vote for these scumbags when EVERY SINGLE TIME they are revealed to be pieces of sh# and many end up having Voter Regret. It's a continous cycle that only benefits The Powers That Be. If voting would benefit We The People, they would never allow it. Society would have ACTUALLY progressed decades ago.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

pro-Biden crowd

Is there such a thing? You couldn't tell it here on ATS. Either there is a pro-Biden crowd and we're getting nothing but crickets from them here on ATS - or - there is no pro-Biden crowd. There just isn't enough data to determine which it is.

I kind of think that because of buyer's remorse, there isn't a pro-Biden crowd.

You're definitely living in a bubble. Instagram and Twitter are full of BidenTards.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Hasn't Tucker Carlson had this laptop for a while? Is this another Kraken 'cause I'm all out of cocktail sauce.

I get tired of being tired from being disappointed. Audits, handcuffs, laptops, new discoveries and revelations.

Ten years ago, TEN, I waited for a funking fake birth certificate, an Annunaki movie, some guy in some military in some country had "info"... Hillary in cuffs, Bill in a home movie, Russia Russia Nada, golden showers that didn't happen, when does a conspiracy theorist draw the line, and where is it drawn, and with what?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, remember those days, deny what? Has the motto and creed changed again?

Can the laptop, after ALL THIS TIME, really have anything on it worthwhile or has all the juicy bits been sucked out by Huma....because that's what she does now. A laptop lapper. Ask Debbie Wasserman Schultz, another Kraken that broke the line.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
"If voting would benefit We The People, they would never allow it."

I'm thinking this is actually true, but if so that means THEY wanted Trump to win, to beat Hillary, and I don't know, that would be some spectacular form of Nth dimension chess if this was all a ruse... Maybe before Trump it didn't matter who won because both candidates were bought and paid for... Maybe THEY were surprised when Trump switched teams and won the DNC, I mean that WAS some impressive chess playing because Trump knew Hillary would get the DNC nomination, and as we found out later YES it was rigged, wow...who needs TV, I damn sure don't.
edit on 30-5-2021 by EdisonintheFM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The left had to reinvent racism with their Critical Race Theory because too few people were actual racists.

You are actually wrong - there have always been plenty of racists.

The hilarious thing is, like everything these morons do, their attempt to 'reinvent racism with their Critical Race Theory' is backfiring spectacularly, in that all it has done/is doing is exposing who the real racists are and always have been.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hunter deserves his privacy, and Trump is orange and tweets mean, so you really should put your focus there.

Hunter would have to prove none of their allegations were true beyond any reasonable doubt, and everyone already knows Hunter can never prove that after the evidences have already been leaked against him.

Fox has absolutely nothing to fear at this point.
edit on 30-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hunter would have to prove none of their allegations were true beyond any reasonable doubt, and everyone already knows Hunter can never prove that after the evidences have already been leaked against him.

Fox has absolutely nothing to fear at this point.

Like Fox is or was ever scared of a lawsuit by Dominion. And like Fox could ever be successfully sued by dominion for investigating and reporting on election fraud.

I mean They are the press its their job to investigate and report on it.

So I say again if FOX allows there people to talk about it then its a nothingburger.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

"If voting would benefit We The People, they would never allow it."

I'm thinking this is actually true, but if so that means THEY wanted Trump to win, to beat Hillary, and I don't know, that would be some spectacular form of Nth dimension chess if this was all a ruse... Maybe before Trump it didn't matter who won because both candidates were bought and paid for... Maybe THEY were surprised when Trump switched teams and won the DNC, I mean that WAS some impressive chess playing because Trump knew Hillary would get the DNC nomination, and as we found out later YES it was rigged, wow...who needs TV, I damn sure don't.

Trump was nothing more than controlled opposition. He pushed so many agendas and TrumpTards ignored them or would pull out every excuse to explain why he invited the Clintons to his wedding, why he never threw Killary in prison, why he initiated Operation Warpspeed, why he praised the jabs as "100% safe" and "a miracle" etc etc. So many were had and now they're still not able to accept they were fooled. Same thing is happening with the BidenTards. This happens with LITERALLY EVERY election.
edit on 30-5-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I gave a shout out and saluted Uncle Joe

Really? For what? Being the most corrupt, inept, mentally deficient presidential candidate, like, ever?

but I didn't vote for him in 2020. Nor did I vote for Trump. However, based on how Trump set up and dumped those morons who stormed the Capital

Trump had nothing to do with the fake insurrection. That was orchestrated by others with an agenda, and started well before Trump even finished his speech. All Trump did was encourage people to peacefully march to the Capital building and peacefully make their voices heard.

The vast majority of even those who entered the capital building were peaceful. The limited violence that occurred was, as I said, instigated by TDS sufferers with an agenda.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Because it is what it is and hes currently the President. I give him one and done. However if hes corrupt or corrupted then I can pray to send him to hell along with all those others in the US government.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Another puss reply.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Actually this is Obama's 3rd administration. His footprints as to the ongoing's in the USA are all over the place. Uncle Joe is the stand up puppet

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Actually this is Obama's 3rd administration. His footprints as to the ongoing's in the USA are all over the place. Uncle Joe is the stand up puppet

No argument there!

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

All video, no text:

FOX News Videos New details emerge on Hunter Biden laptop emails, reported meeting involving father

I gave a shout out and saluted Uncle Joe but I didn't vote for him in 2020. Nor did I vote for Trump. However, based on how Trump set up and dumped those morons who stormed the Capital I can also wish that Uncle Joe just go to hell is this pans out and is true.

Then again I don't have much faith the FBI anymore so to all may fizzle out. So, assuming that Harris is a see i eh plant my guess is that they are working her to come up to speed. Yes, I read that stuff about her not saluting the military or not placing her hand over her heart. Yes, and the other stuff but were not in that club nor game. All I know is that its true the Chinese hacked into the OPM Office of Personal Management several years ago and obtained 22+ million names of those having USA Security Clearance. I watched the Spycraft series on Netflix and I think it was in the 4th episode. My POC gathered that both his and my file are in the hands of a foreign government. Thus that's my reason for the 2020 vote and also that I really don't know who's actually running the show here in the USA. I thought it was China but now this Biden thing has popped again. It could be we are seeing before our eyes that the see i eh has their mojo back. Then again who knows.

So here we go and where she stops no one really knows.

Spycraft

April 7, 2022

Maybe someone (one day) will clear up the confusion, and explain whether what has been seen/revealed, and the 450GB of "things" about to be published, is from Hunter Biden's laptop #1....or Hunter Biden's laptop #2....or from a laptop we've not known about.

The middle of this article: thefederalist.com... points out how there are TWO laptops.

Guiliani got his copy directly from the "computer fixit guy".

Steve Bannon got a copy from (?), and published most of it on the gtv.org website described here: www.vice.com...

FYI: Even though the site is in China, "someone" forced GTV.org to enter 24/7 "Maintenance" mode, after the New York Times confirmed the contents of Hunter's laptop as legitimate last month.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join