It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News / New Details Emerge on Hunter Biden Laptop emails, Reported Meeting Involving Father

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
All video, no text:

FOX News Videos New details emerge on Hunter Biden laptop emails, reported meeting involving father

I gave a shout out and saluted Uncle Joe but I didn't vote for him in 2020. Nor did I vote for Trump. However, based on how Trump set up and dumped those morons who stormed the Capital I can also wish that Uncle Joe just go to hell is this pans out and is true.

Then again I don't have much faith the FBI anymore so to all may fizzle out. So, assuming that Harris is a see i eh plant my guess is that they are working her to come up to speed. Yes, I read that stuff about her not saluting the military or not placing her hand over her heart. Yes, and the other stuff but were not in that club nor game. All I know is that its true the Chinese hacked into the OPM Office of Personal Management several years ago and obtained 22+ million names of those having USA Security Clearance. I watched the Spycraft series on Netflix and I think it was in the 4th episode. My POC gathered that both his and my file are in the hands of a foreign government. Thus that's my reason for the 2020 vote and also that I really don't know who's actually running the show here in the USA. I thought it was China but now this Biden thing has popped again. It could be we are seeing before our eyes that the see i eh has their mojo back. Then again who knows.

So here we go and where she stops no one really knows.

Spycraft

edit on 29-5-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

+14 more 
posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Can't blame me, I voted for Trump.

And we warned that this would happen.

The Biden Department of Just-Us will never persue criminal activities.

I guess all the anti-Trump and pro-Biden crowd gets to own this dumpster fire.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No blame from me. He would have been the sane choice. My concern is that if the current government is toppled they then clean out all those former you know who's possibly including those whom had a previous security clearance.

Then again I am also paranoid.

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The current government has taken a knee to Marxist ideology.

Who in the hell is going to topple them?

The Chinese?

They love Biden.

Russia?

Biden just gave them a pipeline.

+7 more 
posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Can't blame me, I voted for Trump.

And we warned that this would happen.

The Biden Department of Just-Us will never persue criminal activities.

I guess all the anti-Trump and pro-Biden crowd gets to own this dumpster fire.

Nobody in the deranged Leftist cult that voted for this trash will ever own it.
That would mean that they have morals and a conscience, they don’t.
Plus the absolute fact that Biden has never done anything for the American people in 47 years in office and they still fawn over his useless carcass.
The only thing that drives them is their hurt feelz, we saw that from the gutless clowns for 4 years.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Its really bad. Yahoo seems to be continually pushing for a race war. Every day I see there sheep as my email goes through them.

I will tell you this. Putin knows that he along with his entire country is next on deck if we go down. That's where the help may come from as in mysterious ways.

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry, this isn't on the "approved" list of things you can speak about.
Hunter deserves his privacy, and Trump is orange and tweets mean, so you really should put your focus there.

+5 more 
posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The left had to reinvent racism with their Critical Race Theory because too few people were actual racists.

They created an environment to justify "equity" which is just equal outcomes which is just re-packaged Marxism.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yea, really this country is such a joke. I really feel for all of those who served and died for the USA. The filth who work for USA today are beyond evil.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Hunter deserves his privacy, and Trump is orange and tweets mean, so you really should put your focus there.

Hunter should threaten a lawsuit..

that should shut FOX up..

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Could it be that disclosure is really an false flag that could be flipped that ET is attacking earth yet those guys are USA and they take out Asia Pacific as in actually attack you know who over there?

Hmm, I just thought about that?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Could it be that disclosure is really an false flag that could be flipped that ET is attacking earth yet those guys are USA and they take out Asia Pacific as in actually attack you know who over there?

Disclosure is just a distraction from the rising inflation, the corruption of Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.

Disclosure is just a set of shiny keys being dangled in front of us so we don't see the true ineptitude of this administration.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Disclosure is just a distraction from the rising inflation, the corruption of Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.

Disclosure is just a set of shiny keys being dangled in front of us so we don't see the true ineptitude of this administration.

LOL and we are staring at those keys like little babies.

Giggling and laughing trying to grab them ..

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: inosomthingudontno

Fox News is now worse than CNN and MSNBC when it comes to deceiving its viewers.

The network pulled out all the stops to get Joe Biden into Office. Now Fox News bashes him, every chance they get.

At least CNN and MSNBC are openly pro-liberal, and have remained consistent about it for many years.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

As much as all deranged cult members try to, he can’t run from the truth.
The truth hurts, everyone that lives in reality knows that.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The left had to reinvent racism with their Critical Race Theory because too few people were actual racists.

They created an environment to justify "equity" which is just equal outcomes which is just re-packaged Marxism.

Equality : opportunity
as
Equity : imposition

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Exactly.

We have equal opportunity, but then they create Critical Race Theory which negates opportunity for their re-invented racism. So they can now justify equity.

It's insane.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fox News is now worse than CNN and MSNBC when it comes to deceiving its viewers.

The network pulled out all the stops to get Joe Biden into Office. Now Fox News bashes him, every chance they get.

At least CNN and MSNBC are openly pro-liberal, and have remained consistent about it for many years.

They are both the same. Do you think the people at CNN and MSNBC actually believe the BS they spew..

none are liberal or conservative . They are just talking heads / actors playing a part..
edit on 29-5-2021 by inosomthingudontno because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I predict in the near future his battle with drug addiction will come to a tragic end. The Hunter Biden tragedy will be so stigmatized politicians will be shamed even questioning about the laptop.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Modern Repubs and Dems alike, would all be helping King Goerge destroy Gen. Washington's Army.

The ruling class, protects their own.

97%ers, all of them. Just like that BATF Chipman "public servant" dude. Doesn't matter to any of them, what you call the form of government. To them the "C.O.T.U.S." is just a general idea of what a Republic is, and not "the law". Especially when it is interfering with their "governing".

A "representative government"? A "Democracy"?

A "representative", gets "democratically" appointed, to "represent", I assume by a "democratic majority". .... But then? They're ostracized and prevented from doing his/her job. Because they're not with "normal".
But apparently, being "democratically ellected" by a majority of abnormal people?

They don't even want the kind of "Democracy" they, themselves idealize.

The U.S.A. as unified Republic, is lost. Even their lousy idea of a Democracy doesn't work for them, when it doesn't work for them.

In the early days of our Republic, it was about and against, mere mortals having "titles" and "their perceived right, to own you, as a "subject".

The narcissistic and self preservation nature of "governments"/royalty, has changed.
Titles are no longer necessary.

And the serfs can't hold them accountable for "We the People". Because they use right, wrong and "law". To confuse right, wrong and law. ... Justice be dam'ned.

There's enough evidence to at least, publicly humilate the offspring of "the leader".... But it won't happen. He's Royal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join