It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Wrongly Blames Qanon instead of Evil Dems-Repubs for the Incoming Upheaval.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: carewemust

It's not information if nothing ever is coming true.

how exactly do you square that with 4 years of screaming how Trump was a Russian Agent, only to find out it was all a lie?
Just because it was said often and loudly, didn't make any of that true either.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well good for me I never thought or said that, right...

It's pretty funny to me that you guys think just because I have opinions you don't like, I have every other thought you don't like too.

And that's the clue in this 'age of information' it's all mostly belief and opinion...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Breaking

Georgia election officials hire criminal defense attorneys ahead of the forensic audit.

mobile.twitter.com...

Good reasons for Dems 2b paranoid.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Full stop.

We had to listen to 4 years of democrat riots, arson, murder, questioning the election and declaring our President illegitimate. The MSM clowns and their democrat politicians called it "the summer of love" "righteous anger" or "firey but mostly peaceful protests" The fact it is being thrown back in the dems faces, 1/10th fold so far, is deserved and no way no how any GOP that cares about their career will vote for another Nancy Pelosi sham show.

What's good for the dems WILL also be good for the Republicans.

Yes, lets completely NOT-MENTION that the Reps did obstruct the commission (or whatever you call that) to explore the deapths of 01/06/21.

Wrong. There is no commission. They are free to vote how they choose, although they should vote according to the will of their constituency - which has overwhelming told them NO to commissions, or any cooperation with the dems. That isn't obstruction, it's flat out rejecting the democrats in any way we can.

I feel bad for other countries, when this country finally has had enough and ends up descending into a likely coming civil war, no one will be left to stand up against the real bad guys...china and russia, who will happily steamroll europe and all the other nanny liberal states out there.

edit on 5/31/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The incoming/upcoming rebellion CNN referred to, will also hold the hate-filled Main Stream Media accountable.

Today NBC-MSNBC poked fun at Texas Governor Greg Abbott, for not being able to walk!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Liberal Media is the Enemy of All Human Beings, whether they know it yet, or not.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Tundra

I don't, but I also don't whine that there's no rational discussion about my beliefs.

I hope you understand that I wasn't whining. I only asked a question.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Millions of us watched him laughing at what he had done. He stated but the group kind of looks scummy to him he didn't like the way people looked . I guess he would have preferred his Insurrection to have been done by people in ball gowns and tuxedos a reply to: timequake

edit on 3-6-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Mainstream Media caught in another intentional, blatant lie. This time about the use of force against Lafayette Park (Wash DC) protestors.

Kudos to: www.abovetopsecret.com...

When a publication gets around to listing all the Media LIES that have been, and continued to be exposed, surrounding the Trump administration, I'll start a thread on that subject. They're piling up FAST. The Sick bastards will pay.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Democrat Leaders in Politics and the Mainstream Media will pay heavy price for being so hateful, so wrong, so often:

Since June 1 last year, it has been accepted as an article of faith that then-President Donald Trump ordered a group of peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters to be cleared from Lafayette Square across from the White House using tear gas and rubber bullets so he could cross the street for a photo-op at a nearby church.

Then-California Sen. Kamala Harris, now the vice president, said the next day that she “watched as President Trump, having gassed peaceful protesters just so he could do this photo op, then he went on to tear gas priests who were helping protesters in Lafayette Park.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asked, “What is this, a banana republic?” George Stephanopoulos, a former spokesman for President Bill Clinton now with ABC News, asserted that “the administration asked police to clear peaceful protesters from the park across the White House so that the president could stage a photo op.”

There is only one problem with this narrative, which received wall-to-wall coverage on outrage-addled cable news shows and was pasted on the front pages of newspapers across the country: An independent investigation by the inspector general of the Interior Department has concluded it wasn’t true.
Source: www.msn.com...

Democrat leaders in politics and the media keep setting new records for lowness in the number and magnitude of baseless attacks against former U.S. President Donald Trump.

I have to think of a new term for them, because "Domestic Terrorist" is too kind...too mild.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Millions of us watched him laughing at what he had done. He stated but the group kind of looks scummy to him he didn't like the way people looked . I guess he would have preferred his Insurrection to have been done by people in ball gowns and tuxedos a reply to: timequake

You mean the group of democrats that had been using the park to launch explosives and other projectiles at the Whitehouse for 5 consecutive nights?

Injuring 50 LEOS protecting the Whitehouse the previous night?

After being observed 'reloading' for another night of attacks?

That same group of violent democrats that were suddenly cleared from the park without any injuries through brilliant planning?

Yeah, I'd be laughing a lot more than Trump did.

But I understand why a leftist like you would be upset about the democrat's continued terrorism at the Whitehouse being prevented by such a quick & simple tactic.

Did you forget your bag of explosives when they chased you out of the park?

Don't worry, the fbi didn't seem too interested in tracking down the actual terrorists that time.

Because those actual terrorists were all democrats.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but do you really think that Qanon is an actual source of information, and not a laughable source of silliness, woo and ultra-silliness?
Seriously?
Seriously????
Man, I knew that you had a thing for the Orange Idiot, but now you have hit bedrock in terms of how little I need to take you seriously.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I'm sorry, but do you really think that Qanon is an actual source of information, and not a laughable source of silliness, woo and ultra-silliness?
Seriously?
Seriously????
Man, I knew that you had a thing for the Orange Idiot, but now you have hit bedrock in terms of how little I need to take you seriously.

I don't understand Qanon at all.

And don't really care to.

That doesn't change the fact that CNN and leftists everywhere have been blaming Qanon (and Patriots in general) for thousands terror attacks that were committed by democrats.

In an effort to elect joe.

Some times calling those terror attacks "fiery, but mostly peaceful protests'.

Even when trying to burn buildings with people inside.

Many times.

On camera.

Maybe you are panicking in fear that democrat lawbreaking, violent attacks, and election cheating are being exposed daily?

In an effort to save joe?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Really? So it was the Democrats who tried to overthrow the Government on January 6th???
*Sits back and eats more popcorn chicken*
You may now entertain me with more nonsense. Please proceed to amuse me.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Really? So it was the Democrats who tried to overthrow the Government on January 6th???
*Sits back and eats more popcorn chicken*
You may now entertain me with more nonsense. Please proceed to amuse me.

Was an effort partially led by Antifa leader John Sullivan, who was standing next to Ashli when she was murdered by Pelosi's staff.

An effort Sullivan advertised online for several weeks prior.

Advertisements that Trump's folks sent to fbi, homeland, dc police, and pelosi.

Who laughed and said they didn't need to beef up security.

Apparently in effort to blame Trump supporters.

Who 'tried to over throw the government' without any firearms, explosives or knives.

Or even any speeches.

Who waited for invitation from police before entering the building. Shortly after same police opened the exterior barricades.

And then left the building without trying to overthrow anything.

Yeah, keep laughing.

Dems tried to hide the video.

But we now have most of it.

Are you also laughing at the millions of democrats that STILL believe the democrat's russia hoax?

Or just trying to change the subject from the thousands of violent terror attacks committed by democrats in effort to elect joe?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You have failed to amuse me. Too much woo and nonsense.
Have some popcorn chicken.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You have failed to amuse me. Too much woo and nonsense.

I understand.

Truth Hurtz.

Absolutely no woo.

And every word supportable by available evidence.

Do you still believe in russia hoax?

Are you saying I am incorrect about Antifa leader John Sullivan?

Or are you saying jan 6 folks were heavily armed and started shooting people?

Or that they started burning everything in sight like dems did in 2016?

Or maybe you just said 'nonsense' because you have no facts to offer?

But are still in desperate panic to lash out however you can.

Yeah, I think it's that last one.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Nope, just amused by the gyrations that people like you go through. The Senate report lays it all out in horrifying detail. You should read it, but that will require to check your woo and nonsense at the door and enter the real world.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Nope, just amused by the gyrations that people like you go through. The Senate report lays it all out in horrifying detail. You should read it, but that will require to check your woo and nonsense at the door and enter the real world.

Have read every word.

And have excellent memory.

I understand the motivations of it's authors.

I know what facts and evidence they left out.

And why.

Have you read the steele dossier?

It was written by exactly the same people as jan 6 report.

Democrats.

I also understand why we see such desperate panic to change the subject.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What desperate panic to change the subject? You seem to be very good at seeing things that aren't actually there.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

What desperate panic to change the subject? You seem to be very good at seeing things that aren't actually there.

So still no interest in discussing cnn, jan 6, steele fakery, or any of the dems 2020 violent terror attacks?

I do understand.

You are cornered by own absurd claims.

Been happening to a lot of leftists lately.

I predict many more democrats, and leftists in general, will Feelz just as cornered soon.

Of course, you already know this.

But just can't stop anyway.

edit on 12-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join