It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Wrongly Blames Qanon instead of Evil Dems-Repubs for the Incoming Upheaval.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Qanon is a joke. And you have to be extremely IGNORANT to believe their lies. Period.

This from the guy that doesn’t know an MRI from mRNA.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Qanon is a joke. And you have to be extremely IGNORANT to believe their lies. Period.

This from the guy that doesn’t know an MRI from mRNA.

Nice memory!

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

They belong to a dangerous ideology and should be ridiculed before history repeats itself. These people have no memory.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Rational discussion? Ha!
Okay how does one rationally discuss 'the evil left wants to kill us all and is eating children'?

I think it would be important to first realize that the MSM, coupled with Big Tech has a stranglehold on information and uses propaganda to shape public opinion in favor of the left's ideals. Once you accept that as fact, you can try to empathize with the right and their inability to have their side heard anywhere other than a venue such as this.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

They belong to a dangerous ideology and should be ridiculed before history repeats itself. These people have no memory.

I wholeheartedly agree with that.

As long as we don't emulate them with our ridicule.

No need for that.

And very real potential for long term harm if we all lose our minds at the same time.

This appears to be their turn.

edit on 29-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I wonder if nearly one in four Democrats (that's tens of millions of people) believe the liberal mythology that "the government, media, and financial worlds in the US are controlled by a group god-worshiping white racists" and that that they also believe that "because things have gotten so far off track, true American patriots may have to resort to violence in order to save our country."

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Real violence like killing cops, looting and vandalizing stores, and destroying huge swaths of property all across the country? Oh never mind that was Democrats and BLM, move along ....

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday May 29, 2021

CNN Contributor Frida Ghitis has a good understanding of the "Political Bomb" she describes in this fear-based column. Here's an excerpt of key statements.

(CNN) Today's Republican Party is building a political bomb -- and the ingredients for the explosive concoction are being mixed before our eyes. When it all blows up -- and it will, unless the party changes course soon -- the result will be not just rhetorical extremism but could well include real violence.

A chilling new poll by PRRI, the Public Religion Research Institute, found that nearly one in four Republicans (that's tens of millions of people) believe the QAnon mythology that "the government, media, and financial worlds in the US are controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles."

You might just shake your head and laugh at this nonsense, except that that they also believe that "because things have gotten so far off track, true American patriots may have to resort to violence in order to save our country."

This is no fringe cult. The number of people believing these and other outlandish QAnon conspiracies is enormous.

There is a current of poison circulating in American society, threatening its cohesiveness and its social and political order. "If it were a religion," according to PRRI founder Robby Jones, "it would be as big as all white evangelicals Protestants, or all white mainline Protestants."

Poll after poll has also found that a majority of Republicans, 61% according to the latest from Reuters/Ipsos, believe the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.
More at: www.cnn.com...

The main mistake Frida Ghitis makes, is the same one all Democrats, Media, and some Republicans are making. They condemn the messenger (Qanon), instead of using their brain to figure out the source of so much anger against Democrat leaders, and 90% of the Main Stream Media.

As you can plainly see at this website which contains all of Q's posts; qanon.pub... , all Q does is convey information from the perspective of an Intelligence insider. He is essentially a well-connected Whistle-blower.

What makes the Media, Pundits, Democrats, many Republicans, and Corrupt individuals so filled with Fear, Angry, and nearing Panic, is that the crimes described by Qanon are beginning to be exposed...like a banana being slowly peeled.

Frida is correct about the growing threat, but wrong about placing blame. It is actions, words, and deeds from her MSM industry, Democrat leaders, and other traitors to America, that are causing the "Political Bomb" to move closer to exploding. Not "Q" revealing their evil/corrupt deeds to the world.

-CareWeMust

The proof should be in the upcoming pudding?

We should then know who is really doing the twisting...not that it would be any surprise given the form in your usual modus operandi

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Be honest your the only one in the thread spitting out post after post of one liners attempting to grab out or steer the thread into bolivian. To affect change in view points you will have to stop acting like the leftist thugs stealing everything they can get their hands, selling drugs to our kids, and crying when you get caught and attempting to kill the police,

Credibility of folks on the left right now is challenged you support a admitted pedophile for president, you folks burned and looted from innocent people, you folks are participating in the media's continuisly steering this country into nothing. If you think that anyone of us including you will benefit from this is poorly mistaken.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Republicans videos showing Trump saying, "Walk peacefully", and of Capitol Police opening the doors for the protestors, were not shown, or discussed by 90% of the media.

I saw that. I also saw Giuliani call for trial by combat. I also saw Donald Trump say that he was going to march to the capitol with his supporters, then he sat in front of a TV screen laughing at them.

Before being enlightened of how Democrats and Democrat media would work together to use this commission to damage Republicans ahead of the November 2022 mid-term elections, I was for having it. Democrats did more questionable acts than Trump Patriots did on 1/6/2021. The only murder to come out of the event was that of a Trump supporter, at the hands of a rabid Capitol Police Officer.

Do you charge admission for this delusional theme park you guys live in? Or do I get in for free when I forego any semblance of rational thought?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

And you don't have to be a Q fanboy to agree with that classification.

Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.

The china virus has gain of function and was created in a lab in Wuhan.

Globalisation is a worldwide group of compromised politicians being influenced by huge financial interests.

BLM and Antifa are treated with kid gloves while the US border accepts more and more illegals.

Yea, I don't buy the Qanon line but I agree with those statements for the most part.

To the point of OP with CNN blaming Q (I didn't look into the bit, so I'll just assume they put all the blame here per the thread)... That's what happens with dogmatic beliefs, it's all or nothing. So neoliberalism is of course going to blame all the blight on the other side, and vise versa for Q group... Everything is going to be the democrats fault.

I dislike blind loyalty to organized ideology. Look back to great thinkers of the past and they all warn against it.

I'd be more inclined to say that one of our biggest problems is polarization into a very narrow scope. Ironically, both claim to be fighting the man while only offering a mainstream ideology for salvation. Both are a slightly altered adaptation of the very thing they claim to be against.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Republicans videos showing Trump saying, "Walk peacefully", and of Capitol Police opening the doors for the protestors, were not shown, or discussed by 90% of the media.

I saw that. I also saw Giuliani call for trial by combat. I also saw Donald Trump say that he was going to march to the capitol with his supporters, then he sat in front of a TV screen laughing at them.

Before being enlightened of how Democrats and Democrat media would work together to use this commission to damage Republicans ahead of the November 2022 mid-term elections, I was for having it. Democrats did more questionable acts than Trump Patriots did on 1/6/2021. The only murder to come out of the event was that of a Trump supporter, at the hands of a rabid Capitol Police Officer.

Do you charge admission for this delusional theme park you guys live in? Or do I get in for free when I forego any semblance of rational thought?

You saw Trump watching T.V. laughing at people? Did you happen to record that? I'd love to ha e seen that. Of course, it could also be that you are a tad delusional. Pretty sure none of that actually happened.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
US public's approval rating for congress presently stands at 32%.

Public Approval Rating of the US Congress.

Back in December '20, their approval rating was at 18% (yes you read that right). Hmm wonder what could've made the public so dissatisfied with congress at the end of last year....

So naturally, rather than understand the WHY of public dissatisfaction and outrage at their performance, congress is looking for scapegoats, figuring out ways to further isolate themselves and militarize their perches in D.C.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

One side wants to get things back to normal.

The other side is obsessed with identity politics.

One side pretends to be anti racist yet espouse racist ideology.

The other side wants to protect the constitution.

One side wants a handout on top of compensation.

The other side wants to get on with taking care of their families and be allowed to determine their own lives.

I agree there's only polarization at the moment.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

So you are the one person on the planet that thought Rudy meant that literally?

Or didn't hear Trump implore his supporters to be peaceful?

I actually wish ATS would charge a fee.

Might keep those incapable of rational thought from spewing so much nonsense.

I frequently get drunk with Russians and pass out in that theme park.

Please don't tell anyone.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I remember when 1 in 3 Democrats believed that either Bush made 9/11 happen on purpose or let it happen on purpose, too.

Those were polled statistics also.

So the real takeaway is that no one on either side believes what they are told by the government and the press which is basically a mouthpiece of the government.

People believe what they want to hear, and if the government apparatus tells you that line, you'll believe it because it's what you want. In this case, if you want to believe that Republicans are all crazy, dangerous lunatics looking to murder you in your sleep because ... Q or some such thing and that's what the government/press tells you, you'll believe it. However, if that same government were to tell you tomorrow that BLM were a bunch of crazy, racist thugs looking to murder you in your sleep, you'd violently reject that as lies from the very same apparatus.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
CNN, their ilk and folks that watch and listen to them.

It's funny they say this stuff. Because that's what many of us think and say about them. F'n commies. ... Personally? I hope they arm themselves with more than papperclips and ideology.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Right now in this moment, you're right that one side wants to go back to normal.

But that's how we get stuck with the status quo, a dangling carrot of normal from a couple years back compared to today.

So the left gets to say a normal before Trump, and the right a normal before covid.

But normal really just means status quo. It does nothing for debt, spending, living in a surveillance state.

Something to keep in mind. I'll admit the left would like to spend more, have more leeway on government control on the covid front... But there are still a lot of issues the right has proven they won't touch.

The Republicans had all three branches for two years and stayed in kind of a stale mate. Trump was likely the best president in my life, but that bar was really low, and at the end of they day (IMO) he did slightly better with all three branches for two years. Many would like to embellish this as some sort of golden era, but our spending was still at record levels pre covid.

Some may see this as splitting hairs on my part. But I don't see how we will get significant results if we're not honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join