It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Nukes Top 5 recent upload - Mary's Demon

page: 1

join
share:
Dae

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Every now and then Nuke's Top 5 has an intriguing segment in his videos. The one posted recently, Top 5 SCARY Ghost Videos That Are NOT For The SCREAMISH, is worth a look. If you go to around the 6 - 7 min mark and watch the segment on Mary Pagay, you can she is filming a demonstration for basic nursing and well... watch the clip (this post relies on watching short vids).

Now why I am posting here is that Mary has done an update the last two days as she got permission from her mum to get a security camera. She also says she no longer sleeps in that room.

Her 2nd video not on Nukes (yet) shows a couple of things, a weird hand thing that comes out from the middle top of the wardrobe around the 20 second mark. Then the string/cable then chair at the 1:28 mark. OK the string looks really suspect, REALLY suspect...but if you were faking something wouldn't you make sure the cable was not visible?

And then the 3rd she posted today. Creepy as hell and a little harder to explain. I know the rule of thumb with static cams, editing is easy...but... You decide...

Actually, if anyone can do some enhancing on these, as I can see shadows walking around the room.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Very interesting!

At about 8:07 from the first video you can hear something almost like a low burp or "ehhhh" sound as shes talking about "weird things" which Nuke also points out.

I can't speak about the chair bit, but that hand is weird for sure. So is that force of the wardrobe closing in the final video.

The "string" thing shows definite movement right around 1:25 in the bottom left hand side. It does seem the chair is pulled that way. The string seems to react again when the orb or dust flies in front of the camera. Hmmm

Strange indeed.

Also, she has the videos as "unlisted" which would lead me to believe she isn't really trying to advertise these happenings.

Thanks for sharing!
edit on 28-5-2021 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2021 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Yeah I wondered what the unlisted status on her vids was, I was thinking she just wants nursing on her channel. She seems honest and it all mixes together to create an intense creep factor!

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The strengt that wardrobe closed got me looking more closely . Did you spot the orb in the left upper corner shortly after?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I did notice that orb, and a few others throughout the video, as well as a strange shadowy blur that passes In front of the wardrobe from the right of the screen to left.

She recently posted, as of about a half hour ago, explaining the white "string" under her desk is an extension cord, and she is unsure as to why people believe she faked it. Seems to be pretty genuine, again led by the fact the videos are unlisted.

This is curious if true, cause as the OP stated, why would you make it so obvious in that regard if it was faked, and if it is indeed genuine, there is some definite activity around that cord around the time the chairs are moving. Also, after the chair moves back fully, the stacked chair moves just a little, and if a string was attached, you'd assume it would only be attached to the bottom chair. At 1:55 of the 2nd video you can clearly see the cord in front of the chair leg, and it does show some activity.

originally posted by: Dae

Yeah I wondered what the unlisted status on her vids was, I was thinking she just wants nursing on her channel. She seems honest and it all mixes together to create an intense creep factor!

You're not kidding!

All in all, still pretty interesting, surprised this thread didn't garner more interest.
edit on 29-5-2021 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
She replied to a comment inquiring about the extension cord, here is a small video showing how it is hooked up.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

First of all, Nuke's top 5 is the bee's knees. As far as the videos, I'm wondering is she caring for people that are near death, otherwise what about some history on the land. She was really terrified in that first clip.

Dae

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Thanks for that update! I have been keeping an eye out wondering if she would show us under that table. Actually how did you find that vid? Just logged into youtube and I don't see anything...

Dae

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

I love watching Nukes every week

I think she is a nursing student, that's the impression I get, so not practicing yet. Man why would one have a demon in yer wardrobe, she barely has enough room for her clothes! Its a strange world!

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I made a personal request.

Here is another update.

We think that a spirit of a dead person followed us back home. This month, not sure what day it was, we were on our way home and we saw a vehicular accident. My boyfriend is an emergency medical personnel and he responded and helped the patients or victims. He tried to revive one of the critically injured patients, but it was too late, the patient died in front of our own eyes. We had our house blessed just this morning, and by the grace of God, we haven't had any paranormal activity caught on our CCTV and we haven't encountered any strange things today.

That was a comment posted on the extension cord video.

It sounds reasonable to me that they brought this home with them.

Hopefully they are able to find peace now that it's been blessed.

Personally I don't feel any nefarious attitudes are around this particular instance.

Dae

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Nice update! I did wonder if she had a story that could explain the sudden activity. I am glad the blessing seems to have taken, for their sake but a part of me is a little... oh well no more vids (totally selfish I know!).

new topics

top topics

join