It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds: Your employer can legally require you to get vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I was sent this link today that covers employment and the covid vaccine. It looks like an employer can legally ask for proof of vaccination. I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, I feel that employers can do what they want to within the confines of the law and on the other hand I feel that people shouldn't be forced to get vaccinated. What do you all think?

What you should know about covid and the ADA
edit on 28 5 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I know the companies making the vaccines are protected from being sued by individuals with complications from the vaccines? I wonder if that protection covers employers requiring a vaccine?
edit on 28-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

+13 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Four words: Patient's Bill of Rights.

It's time. It's past time. We need to get past the damn "no one has a right to healthcare" crap and see the bigger principles at stake.

No one has a right to force anyone to inject anything into their bodies. Or to submit to any treatment, medication or other means of nursing and nurturing our bodies. Or to deny us any treatment, medication or other means of nursing and nurturing our bodies. Eff that. We sure as hell do have rights, and they obviously need to be enumerated.

+18 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Some states have banned schools and businesses from mandating compulsory vaccination with the experimental EUA vaccines because it violates federal law to mandate any NON FDA approved EUA drug.

To mandate these so called vaccines is a violation of human rights.

But then when there is enough people ignoring all of that, we begin to see this becoming a huge problem.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Vast government overreach?

Can't believe I'm saying this but I hope to see newly wealthy lawyers soon.

+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I know the companies making the vaccines are protected from being sued by individuals with complications from the vaccines? I wonder if that protection covers employers requiring a vaccine?

Here are some links courtesy of the Corbett report.

OSHA Tells Employers They May Be Liable For Adverse Reactions’ Over Vax Mandate

www.informationliberation.com...

Employers May Be Liable For ‘Any Adverse Reaction’ From Mandated Coronavirus Shots

www.lifesitenews.com...

PDF: “Job Safety and Health – It’s The Law!”

www.osha.gov...

WEF: Get Your COVID-19 Jab – Or You Could Face Consequences From Your Employer

www.informationliberation.com...

link   
So if you haven’t been vaccinated against the measles, or rubella, (ACTUAL illnesses) you lose your job

Yay fascism

link   
The employers could probably open up themselves to being sued by other employees if they didn't insist on that requirement; "You are failing to protect us from potentially infected colleagues".

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The only financial effect they will get is loss of job due to medical complications or loss of an employee due to death. Sounds like a lose-lose situation any way you look at it.

It's like going to a gambling den knowing they use weighted dice yet your mother needs money for medication due to cancer, the world is turning draconian anymore.

+4 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ask your company if since the pharmaceutical company cannot be sued due to vaccine complications if they instead would be will to accept their financial liability for forced compliance of said vaccine...both for individuals and collective suits that may result from their “encouraging” other companies to taking such a hardline stance.

Two, have them point out in HIPPA in which a company has the right to know personal health information. And you can point out where they cannot and you may be entitled to restitution for violation of personal, private medical information.

Three, politely but firmly assert that they are in your personal space and you would like for them to please step back a bit.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Mine bribes us.
Gave us a $100 visa gift card to get vaccinated.
The health unit came out to the mine site and jabbed 350 of us the first week.
Then came back and got the other 250 on the next shift.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Mine had a ambulance on site for anyone who may have had a fit after getting the jab. As well as 10 nurses and a doctor.
We all got the Moderna vax.
No one dropped - yet.
Doesn’t mean it won’t happen. But 600 of us got our initial shot 2 weeks ago, with no complications as of right now.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There is a lot of pressure getting applied to push these shots onto an unsuspecting public, lies, cover ups, bribes, cohesion. It does appear the power that be want as many vaccinated before the long term effects start to surface. Personally, I will take a bullet before submitting to this scam.

The Nuremberg Code 1947

SIDNEY POWELL – WILL PRESENT INFO ON HOW TO DEAL WITH FORCED VAX- YOU DO HAVE RIGHTS!

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
While OSHA states that if a company does the company is responsible for any ill effects.
That has to say something .
edit on 5/28/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It would be interesting to see a list of larger employers who require that employees be vaccinated. I wonder if MICROSOFT does?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So where are all the "Pro Choicers" at all of a sudden ? 😎

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Suddenly sounds like the rallying cry of "No one is forcing the vaccine on you" is getting pretty hollow.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So where are all the "Pro Choicers" at all of a sudden ? 😎

that's a totally different argument...totally.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Two, have them point out in HIPPA in which a company has the right to know personal health information. And you can point out where they cannot and you may be entitled to restitution for violation of personal, private medical information.

HIPPA is often misunderstood. The provisions of HIPPA pertain to health care institutions (hospitals, clinics, physicians, etc.) which must "protect" patient data they are given. It does NOT pertain to employers, grocery stores, etc. If they ask for proof of vaccination, for example, this does NOT violate the provisions of HIPPA. Choose another argument and stop spreading this disinformation.
edit on 5/28/2021 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Might as well tell men and women to get sterilized in case they become fathers or mothers. that detracts from time at work. And it is also a life long medical procedure.

I will not comply with any job that tells me what I need to do, when it comes to my personal health.

So.. welcome the new age of robotic workers. Google/boston dynamics/who ever is now in control, you've done a swell job.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join