It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise Of Deaths With The Vaccine Coming Out.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Latest figures from MHRA are that 1,213 people have died DIRECTLY as a result of the vaccine to date

Is that from the UK, and do you have a link to it?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Latest figures from MHRA are that 1,213 people have died DIRECTLY as a result of the vaccine to date

Is that from the UK, and do you have a link to it?

vaccineimpact.com... reviews the data for the 3 systems from time to time.
UK yellow card - link
US VAERs - link
EU - link

Although not all related to the vaccine, almost 50% of the VAERs fall ill within 48 hours of the vax. The EU reports 4x as many deaths. Something is up with our system, they have vaccinated less. All 3 systems are passive reporting, so we dont know the real number.

The thing is, 96% of the 1% who die of covid are over 50. If you are under 50, taking care of your vitamin D status and watching your sugar is the way to go. Rand Paul says under 25, youre in lightning strike territory.

There is no justification for risking a blood clot under 50 imo.

edit on 30-5-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If vaers says 4000 people died, you have to x100 for the real number because I bet none of the previous posters did a vaers report even when their family member died from a blood clot, heart attack, bleeding after the vaccine. My wife works in maternity and shortly after the shots started she was getting lots of bleeding moms who had been vaccinated. Now not so much. My guess is like biological attacks big pharma can switch the ingredients and/or dial the concentrations. Probably with all the sheep chattering, bill gates and his league of doom have dialed down the concentration and wait till the fda gives approval and businesses, esp hospitals, make them mandatory. Then once the sheep are accustomed to having their dna (yes these mrna vaccines can alter dna) altered they can slowly alter the sheep into morlocks.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Add me to the list of folks who have personally not experienced covid-19. (Australia here)

Nobody I know has had it, nobody I know has died from it, and most people I know do not want to take the 'vaccines'.

Those I know and have heard 2nd hand accounts of being suspected of covid were all quarantined for 2 weeks, and not a single one of them ended up having covid. Suspected of covid because 'cold and flu' symptoms and nothing else pretty much. so 2 weeks in house arrest just to be sure.

Only one friend has taken a 'vaccine', the Russian 'Sputnik' one as he is in a country that borders them right now. No ill effects so far, he's young and pretty healthy though, and I have not heard a lot about this 'Sputnik' thing, always Pfizer, J&J and Moderna.

We've had only one 'mandatory mask' period about 2 months ago that ended fairly quickly, that apparently wasn't actually mandatory, after someone was suspected of having covid in the next town over from mine, and the government health website gave about a billion reasons for being exempt from wearing a mask.

People did wear their masks, even though many were not happy with doing so, although I did see plenty of people not wearing them and nobody called them out on it. Most signage put up at stores etc was "please wear a mask" not "YOU MUST wear a mask" Most not wearing a mask had large beards.

Now it took a couple of days between this suspected covid person in the other town, who also had a few days before being found and had been to several other locations in my state in that time before the gov response. You'd think a 'pandemic' or highly contagious quick to spread disease would of spread pretty damn quickly in such conditions.

Since this whole things started where I live nobody really social distanced despite being encouraged to do so, in stores where they have erected plastic 'sneeze guard' at cash registers and between 'self serve' machines not only do customers lean around them or stand to the side of them to interact with the cashier making them useless, the cashiers themselves lean around them also when they speak to you.

I stand behind the shield myself, have partial hearing loss yet can hear people talking behind them just fine. But am told when I have asked that people lean around these shields because they have difficulty hearing the other person. lol bollocks.

Even when they have dots on the floors saying 'stand here' people will still crawl up your butt in the queue, going to restaurants people would stand apart outside waiting to 'sign in', then once inside the venue it was zero social distancing, and again only seen people wear masks once in all this time for about 2 weeks.

To be quite frank the 'prevention' methods employed have been stupid and useless.

Hardware store set up fencing that made you zig zag to their entrance. Metal grid fencing, you know mostly open holes with a bit of wire separating them.... as you snaked around you'd be less than 1.5m away from someone standing on the other side.
Once in most stores people just walked around as normal. Hell had a few people bump into me and even had some jerks walk past me coughing without covering their mouths.
They made you enter in one door, and exit through another, because you know a virus will say "Oh noes there's a fence with big holes, that'll stop me" or "Oh bugger people are leaving by the other door, that will stop me infecting people entering or exiting with my carrier after they walk around the store unhindered and unmasked"

Then you see people walking around, every store no matter the type, picking stuff up, looking at it and then putting it back on the shelf.

A few large supermarkets had security guards at the entrance sanitizing hand baskets and offering people hand sanitizer and wipes for their trolley handles, the trollies they had to touch to wheel into the store to get to the wipes meaning they'd already touched potentially contaminated handles. All voluntary too by the way.
That lasted a month or two before it just being a hand wipe dispenser on it's lonesome and nobody cleaned the hand baskets at all any more.... nobody pays attention to the 'stand here' stickers on the floor any more.

Where I live in Australia has been ripe for a pandemic, most other places in this country are the same, but I do not see the bodies piling up in the streets. Am still yet to meet someone who has covid. And like others it's always "a friend of a friend of a friend of mine" stories and no first hand accounts of anyone catching it.
Only one place has really gone nuts with the lockdown stuff, the state Victoria. And people I know there tell the same story as mine above except with more masks and lock downs.

The official stats on my state's government health site are these. Keep in mind these cover the entire period from the end of 2019, until now.

0 New cases (last 24h)

1,618 Total cases 1,591 recovered.

2,629,978 Total tests

220,152 Total vaccine doses

7, YES SEVEN, deaths. (Dunno what happened to the other 20 people lol)

My states population is a little over 5 million people.

So yeah over a year and a half does that sound like a pandemic? Does that seem like a super high fatality rate in such a population?

The 'new cases' at most is usually only a couple of people, like 3-6 at any time, but is usually 0. And I think this is not people who have covid, but are SUSPECTED of having it.

Stats in other states and territories are similar except for Victoria, which has 820 deaths listed. But I heard they kept allowing planes from China to come and go during lockdowns. Admittedly hearsay that, but their stats are abnormal (padded maybe?) compared to the rest of Australia. NSW has had a supposedly high infection rate, but total deaths are 54.

But Australia, with a population of a bit over 25 million people's total is:
Cases 30,098
Deaths 910

Over a year and a half.....

Like I keep saying, people have been slack here with the social distance and masks, most are over covid and aren't taking it seriously. We should be dropping like flies left right and center, but we're not.

Mind you the two states here, NSW and Victoria, that have had the harshest lockdowns and mandatory masking have the higher numbers of infections and deaths.....

I will say that they do have large populations more densely packed together than most other states.

So yeah, it's hard for many of us here to see covid as being more than flu in wolf's clothing. Especially when most of what we see with our own eyes does not fit the narrative.

I don't get a flu shot ever, if I did I am one of those folks who gets sick from it. I've had the flu twice in 15 years now.
Always recovered. So sick twice versus 15 times guaranteed sick. Yeah I'll stick with the flu thanks.

Same for Covid. I have seen nothing in my own country compelling enough for me to get vaccinated and I know many Aussies feel the same way. Hell the vaccine doesn't even stop you from getting or spreading covid... at best it reduces symptoms if you get it and that is it, and the side effects if you're one of the unlucky ones to get them are worse than the covid itself, especially as most who have supposedly caught it didn't even notice they had it.

Of course this is about the only internet site you can question anything covid related without being #cancelled, and the big issue is looking at Victoria, if you defy TPTB you get fined or arrested. Fear is a powerful tool. It's all BS
edit on 31-5-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo, probably more in there.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Due to hitting the word limit in previous post, here's Australia's Covid High Scores.

Western Australia, Population: 2.667 Million.
Total Cases: 1017, Active Cases: 2, Deaths: 9
WA Government Covid Stats

Northern Territory, Population: 246,500 (wow didn't know it was so small lol)
Total Cases: 174, Active Cases: 4, Deaths: 4? - site doesn't list deaths but 170 recovered....
NT Government Covid Stats

South Australia, Population: 1.771 Million.
Total Cases: 754, Active Cases: 3, Deaths: 4
SA Government Covid Stats

Queensland, Population: 5.185 Million.
Total Cases: 1618, Active Cases: 0, Deaths: 7
QLD Government Covid Stats
(doesn't list deaths. got those numbers from google)

New South Wales, Population: 8.166 Million.
Total Cases: 5398, Active Cases: 0, Deaths: 56
NSW Government Covid Stats

Victoria, Population: 6.681 Million.
Total Cases: 20598, Active Cases: 54, Deaths: 820
Vic Government Covid Stats

Tasmania, Population: 541,071
Total Cases: 232, Active Cases: 0, Deaths: 13
Tas Government Covid Stats

Australian Capital Territory, Population: 431,215
Total Cases: 124, Active Cases: 0, Deaths: 3
ACT Government Covid Stats

Australian Totals:
Population: 25.69 Million, Cases: 30,098, Deaths: 910

0.11714447859244786% of the population "Total/Confirmed Cases"
0.00354181259615680% of the population 'killed by covid'.

Not even close to 1% in both regards.

Covid control and fear mongering needs to

edit to add:
For some perspective.
910 covid deaths in a year and a half, allegedly.

Yet 15000-21000 Aussies are killed by smoking related diseases every year, up to 6000 people killed by alcohol.

Where's the ban on tobacco and booze?

1194 people died from motor vehicle accidents in 2019. More than 1000 Australians a year die on roads since 1934.

You literally have more chance of dying in a motor vehicle accident or from smoking or drinking in Australia than from covid.

Hell 812 people died from the good old plain flu in 2019....
edit on 31-5-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I was doing a lot more funerals during the height of the pandemic than now, that's for sure. We lost a lot of people in our community to COVID. Almost everyone I know has been vaccinated and no one has had any severe reactions.
edit on 30-5-2021 by Bugman82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JeremySunm

It's a lot of things. It isn't just big pharma making bank.
And I honestly think there is more to this than 'keeping us safe' or making money.

What? I can only hypothesise looking at world events over the last 2 years. But something indeed is going on more than just a new flu, especially when it doesn't look like most would imagine a pandemic to look like.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Although not all related to the vaccine, almost 50% of the VAERs fall ill within 48 hours of the vax. The EU reports 4x as many deaths. Something is up with our system, they have vaccinated less. All 3 systems are passive reporting, so we dont know the real number.

The thing is, 96% of the 1% who die of covid are over 50. If you are under 50, taking care of your vitamin D status and watching your sugar is the way to go. Rand Paul says under 25, youre in lightning strike territory.

So I agree that people in good health under 50 most likely should let it run the course and just get the virus, I think the numbers are being miss represented. In the US we have had well over 150 million vaccinated and most likely 300 million plus shots in a very short period of time. 8,000 people die every day in America as a norm, so it is easy to see that almost 5000 have died within 48 hours of getting at least one shot over the last 100+ days. We have about a million people dead since the vaccines started from typical causes, so I'm not sure what the articles are trying to say.

The CDC said there is no causation, but in 4000+ deaths with a correlation of dying within 48 hours of one of the shots they want to make sure. This is something they never actually done before, so hard to compare to the past. Also, I'm not sure how this would create blood clots as what is in the vaccine is mostly the same stuff as other common yearly vaccines for the influenza strains.

edit on 31-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I know of two people that had parents/in-laws that died within two weeks of their jabs. Both were older people and had the same symptoms. Blood clots coming out of their anus.

I just heard my grandmother is hospitalised blood coming from anus, she is 86 years old and took the jab. I tried to warn my family but I was labeled crazy

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM

originally posted by: butcherguy
I know of two people that had parents/in-laws that died within two weeks of their jabs. Both were older people and had the same symptoms. Blood clots coming out of their anus.

I just heard my grandmother is hospitalised blood coming from anus, she is 86 years old and took the jab. I tried to warn my family but I was labeled crazy

It seems to be an issue, but I doubt the MSM will cover it.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AcerM
I read your post yesterday morning and in the afternoon I met up with my friend who told me about their aunt (83 years old) who started vomiting up blood and also has blood coming out of her anus. She was in good health before it began....she is in hospital now.
I was dumbstruck......I had not mentioned anything about what I had read.

edit on 2-6-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
In prior years, were deaths occurring following a person taking a FLU vaccine recorded? That would be some interesting data to correlate to today's statistics.

I did a cursory search and couldn't find any relevant data.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

So I agree that people in good health under 50 most likely should let it run the course and just get the virus, I think the numbers are being miss represented. In the US we have had well over 150 million vaccinated and most likely 300 million plus shots in a very short period of time. 8,000 people die every day in America as a norm, so it is easy to see that almost 5000 have died within 48 hours of getting at least one shot over the last 100+ days. We have about a million people dead since the vaccines started from typical causes, so I'm not sure what the articles are trying to say.

The CDC said there is no causation, but in 4000+ deaths with a correlation of dying within 48 hours of one of the shots they want to make sure. This is something they never actually done before, so hard to compare to the past. Also, I'm not sure how this would create blood clots as what is in the vaccine is mostly the same stuff as other common yearly vaccines for the influenza strains.

www.ibtimes.com...#:~:text=A%20group%20of%20German%20scientists%20led% 20by%20Professor,cases%20of%20cerebral%20blood%20clots%20reported%20in%20Germany.

Seems they may of understood the AZ issue, now the Pfizer issue with myocarditis which has been showing in collected data in the EU and UK for at least two months is going to be a doozy to work out

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: frontieruk

www.ibtimes.com...#:~:text=A%20group%20of%20German%20scientists%20led% 20by%20Professor,cases%20of%20cerebral%20blood%20clots%20reported%20in%20Germany.

The researchers said the blood clots can easily be treated and warned AstraZeneca vaccine recipients to seek medical care if they experience unusual bruising, swelling or headaches four or more days after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine shot.

Seems they may of understood the AZ issue, now the Pfizer issue with myocarditis which has been showing in collected data in the EU and UK for at least two months is going to be a doozy to work out

www.reuters.com...

Most patients who experienced heart inflammation spent no more than four days in the hospital and 95% of the cases were classified as mild, according to the study, which the ministry said was conducted by three teams of experts.

www.cdc.gov...

If you have a fever, cough or other symptoms, you might have COVID-19. Most people have mild illness and are able to recover at home. If you are sick: Keep track of your symptoms. If you have an emergency warning sign (including trouble breathing), call 911.

I think I rather take my chances with the last one.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Exactly, why add a risk which is a known issue, rather than the potential your body is one of the 0.02% of the people who tested positive that have a fatal outcome?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Delete please iOS page reload caused dbl post
edit on 2-6-2021 by frontieruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frontieruk

So it looks like with the AZ vaccine it is a rare "strong immune response" to the vaccine. With Pfizer it looks only to affect 16 to 25 year-old males and they have not found a causation, but in 95%+ of the cases it is extremely mild, so who knows...lol

As I said I kind of feel the virus is safe enough for healthy young people to just get it as humans can have different side effects to anything. All you need to do is see one commercial for some med and at the end they list a long string of possible side effects as some guy speaks x2 speed...lol So ya you will have some side effects no matter how safe something is.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join