It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise Of Deaths With The Vaccine Coming Out.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

There was a huge surge in Care Home deaths during mid Jan and Feb this year in the UK. They tried to blame the people who died, saying they changed their behavior after the shot and consequently caught covid and died. That answer never sat right with me and still doesn't. I believe that wave of care home deaths was vaccine related and I do wonder if it will ever come to light.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Weird you decide to reserve that judgement for internet posters instead of those using that viewpoint to destroy the world around us.

What's good for the goose we should all take a gander at.

edit on 5/29/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
My uncle (buried last week 14th may) got the astral zenica jab on the 7th April, died 28th April, of heart attack. Reasonable good health, had a massive heart attack. Died in Sarah's (his wife) arms. Rest of the family won't even CONSIDER a possible link! I believe, 100%, the jab killed him. RIP Beef, we miss you so much.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
A man I knew just passed this last week, after getting the vaccine. Cause of death was ruled a blood clot, but it is unclear if it was brought on by the vaccination or not. My boss, and the owner of the store I work at, both had Corona, but it was mild, and they're both back at work now, doing just fine. My girlfriend and her daughter both have had their first shot. They were sick / tired for a couple days but that's all. Iirc, they had the Pfizer one.

Edit to add:

Since this all started last year, life for us hasn't changed much. We still go to work, still go out shopping, hell we still go out to eat from time to time. At first, we tried the whole quarantine thing. Time passed and we worried less and less, and started seeing through the fear mongering. That isn't to say we think it's all bullsnip, entirely. We wear our masks, and social distance. More out of respect for others around us, not because we care anymore.

Nobody wants to deal with a "Karen" with a Covid testing stick up their ass.

Cheers.

edit on 5-29-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Then can we stop reporting the number of covid deaths as someone died within 28 days of testing positive of covid as that seems a very loose connection without the data behind it also?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There have been sources discussing this for a while now, no one picks up the story. Everyone, left - right - center has swallowed the blue pill that the adverse events are worth getting rid of covid. Teenagers are getting blood clots and heart inflammation, hopefully enough of them break through the news to turn this around.

On uptick in death following the jab
unitynewsnetwork.co.uk...

Lots of charts with this one.
vaccineimpact.com...

For the recent heart inflammation, Israel has been tracking that for a while now and Fauci/CDC did nothing to warn the at risk of this complication. It mainly effects males under 30.
twitter.com...

18 cases in Connecticut that required hospitalization. That translates into about 1700 cases nationally.

During Peter McCullough's testimony to the TX senate, he recommended vaccinating the over 50 crowd only to close out the pandemic. A fact checking website came back with this zinger for him...
www.boomlive.in...

National Center for Health Statistics data shows that people under age 50 account for four percent of deaths involving COVID-19.

Maybe the fact checker is bad at math or hopes you are, but 4% of the !-2% who die is pretty marginal. And treatment is much better today.

Corruption has consequences, people need to start thinking for themselves. Its not easy though, Google is censoring it as much as possible, many people arent even aware.

edit on 29-5-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flange

Similar story for me. A guy I've known for years, nice guy, took the jab as quickly as he could, probably February. The first shot put him on the floor inside his own house, triggered an implanted cardiac device of some sort, and he ended up in the hospital and recovered for several months. Then something else happened (we are not close friends) and he went in the hospital about a week ago. Those who visited reported that his organs were failing, liver and kidneys. Last night he died.

He used to be a pilot for a small commuter airlines in the 80s, and later developed general poor health. He was on the waiting list for a heart transplant, but otherwise in good health, driving still.

The shot is dangerous.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Everyone, left - right - center has swallowed the blue pill that the adverse events are worth getting rid of covid.

Acceptable medical/biological collateral damage for them.
Were did all the people go that said natural selection and survival of the fittest .....now we are hurting those that would have survived covid anyways.

We are messing with survival of the fittest with this.
Making the weak strong and the strong weak it's not a formula for success.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I don't understand how a vaccination that resides in the blood
stream. How does it keep an air borne virus from infecting the
lungs?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
If the plan was to stop Covid, then Ivermectin and other well used generic medications work fine. But that is not the plan being pushed when looking at the funding arrangements between large pharmaceutical companies, heath regulators and governments.

WHAT’S STOPPING US FROM USING THIS DRUG? / WITH DR PIERRE KORY 27/04/2021 @ 17:00 BST

So what is the plan? I am hearing of a couple problems with the vaccination locally, one death reported on the news. So far many are still doing ok, the vaccination rollout started about 3 months ago here. Personally I am preparing for a large increase in the death toll with the way this whole thing has been playing out. I am not sure when or how many, messing around with this new mRNA tech on such a large scale has bad news written all over it, especially with all the lies, deceit and coverups going on around these issues.

India could sure use a top doctor like you. It's that easy right?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The data is coming in from around the world that the shots are more dangerous than the disease. Your points are good.

Yes. More people are dying from the vaccine than the virus. Come on man...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk91

Oh yeah, they're good now.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

Results may vary. There's a reason why there's so many aspirins and pain relievers, our bodies are different, you might can take Tylenol, but it may not do squat for me, but Aleve may work, but not for you.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Covid vaccines have been rushed in without adequate testing.

Yes, many people are reporting reactions to vaccines.

Unfortunately, no government is keeping records of how many have died from vaccination.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpocrates

It's that easy right?

There are a lot of drugs, treatments and conditions out there. Many doctors use combination therapies when treating patients, adjust on a case by case basis. As a general starting point when looking at covid cases Ivermectin is my first pick when looking at the data and recommendations by many other doctors over the covid issues. There are other options depending on the individual and what is available.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It is difficult to get up to date Corona unrelated deathrates, but I found one from Germany, death rates are up 6% higher than the last few years, but the weather has been a lot worse too.

www.destatis.de...

Over 750 000 additional deaths in the EU and EFTA between March 2020 and mid-April 2021, compared with the average number of deaths in 2016-2019

Deaths up over 6% on the British Isles

You heard it here first.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You tend to hear a lot of people repeating the same stories, or giving you accounts form a friend of a friend. But that's about it.

The telling thing here is that the scandal sheets aren't picking this up and running with it.

If this story really had legs then the muck racking tabloids would be all over it, especially in places like Britain where the tabloids have literally hounded people to death before. The fact that even the bad journalists won't touch this story suggests that there's absolutely nothing to it.

The only people who seem interested are people with blogs or Youtube channels, who depend on ad revenue and don't have an editor breathing down their neck.

I know a couple of people who took a day off sick after getting the vaccine Mostly aches and pains and headaches. But only a handful. I've also know some people who died of Covid, including a family member. So I'm pretty much convinced that the vaccine isn't any worse than a flu shot and that Covid is mild flu for most and extremely bad flu for others.

Most of the arguments that the anti-vaxxers put forward don't hold water, and don't stand up to science.

That pretty much sums it all up.

I teach at an independent school, and EVERY employee has been vaccinated, the latest happening on March 31st. Because we have been at school in person this past school year, we were all tested weekly since August 25th of 2020. Zero positive test results, zero adverse effects from the vaccination.

My wife (who has also been vaccinated) is an Assistant Principal, and quite a few folks in her office had COVID to varying degrees. No one died, and the worst case among that group was out for a week. That individual is also now vaccinated, and good to go, health wise.

While I am fairly certain that the whole COVID shutdown was the newest example of a controlled mass hysteria event perpetuated by the powers that be, I am also fairly certain that the "sky is falling!!!" response to the vaccine has no basis in reality, and denies the actual outcomes.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dae
a reply to: angelchemuel

There was a huge surge in Care Home deaths during mid Jan and Feb this year in the UK. They tried to blame the people who died, saying they changed their behavior after the shot and consequently caught covid and died. That answer never sat right with me and still doesn't. I believe that wave of care home deaths was vaccine related and I do wonder if it will ever come to light.
Right because isn’t the point of the vaccine to provide immunity so you don’t get Covid? I don’t think the vaccines are for that. With all I have seen and studied over the years, with the Russia Collusion nonsense, the endless attacks in Trump, the spending craze, the Common Core, the desire to limit the resources for control, the insanity of the dnc, the front groups of Soros, the selfishness of nanny staters who know obviously it’s a ruse and don’t go according to their own rules, the massive voter fraud, what I’ve read about aids and how it was spread (tainted Hep b vaccines), agenda 21, the lockdowns and people getting arrested for walking a dog in an open park, the lies, the indoctrination, the destruction of the family unit, with all this and so much more I’ve not put here, why would we trust this vaccine ruse? This is world wide, and the elites have to destroy America for their one world government to happen. This is one reason why America had to be taken down a notch from its position of super strength built up after WWII. As America goes, so goes the world.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vedatruth1

Covid vaccines have been rushed in without adequate testing.

Yes, many people are reporting reactions to vaccines.

Unfortunately, no government is keeping records of how many have died from vaccination.
Notice how every death from Covid was a big deal... deaths from
Vaccines ... not so much....

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I know more people who got sick from the vaccine than I do who got COVID.

And I know no one who died from either.

Just in my little corner of life though.

edit on 30-5-2021 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join