It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise Of Deaths With The Vaccine Coming Out.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Hello Mr

I'm from Indonesia, in here my nation's use SINOVAC as majority vaccines. I have neighbors, their family like RT(Rukun Tetangga) in Indonesian but in America like "HOA" (Homeowners association). In here government decide to vaccinate lower institution first. The HOA a.k.a "Rukun Tetangga" chief must be vaccinated first for example to the society's, but after 12 hours him collapsed in may 2021. His family immediately send him to hospital in Emergency Unit, but after 2 Hours. We got information if he died.

Her daughter, still depressed until now. Cannot accept beloved father was gone because the Vaccines. This cases not only once, maybe few times.

link   

Hello Mr

I'm from Indonesia, in here my nation's use SINOVAC as majority vaccines. I have neighbors, their family like RT(Rukun Tetangga) in Indonesian but in America like "HOA" (Homeowners association). In here government decide to vaccinate lower institution first. The HOA a.k.a "Rukun Tetangga" chief must be vaccinated first for example to the society's, but after 12 hours him collapsed in may 2021. His family immediately send him to hospital in Emergency Unit, but after 2 Hours. We got information if he died.

Her daughter, still depressed until now. Cannot accept beloved father was gone because the Vaccines. This cases not only once, maybe few times.

link   

Hello Mr

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Genetic Disposition .... Survival of the Fittest

Some philosophers and scientists have suggested that the notion of survival of the fittest is an example of circular reasoning—that is, a tautology (a statement framed in such a way that it cannot be falsified without inconsistency). In tautologies, any true statements that follow are a matter of definition. Indeed, describing those that survive as the fittest is similar to stating that those that survive survive. British philosopher Karl Popper considered “survival of the fittest” self-evident at first; however, he changed his mind after realizing that Darwin posited variation axiomatically; that is, Darwin noted that all individuals did not start with the same set of characters (or traits). Therefore, the forces affecting survival did not weigh on individuals and species equally; there were always variations, some of which would prove favourable and confer fitness over others.

Scientists discover genetic and immunologic underpinnings of some cases of severe COVID-19 September 2020

New findings by scientists at the National Institutes of Health and their collaborators help explain why some people with COVID-19 develop severe disease. The findings also may provide the first molecular explanation for why more men than women die from COVID-19.

The researchers found that more than 10% of people who develop severe COVID-19 have misguided antibodies―autoantibodies―that attack the immune system rather than the virus that causes the disease. Another 3.5% or more of people who develop severe COVID-19 carry a specific kind of genetic mutation that impacts immunity.Consequently, both groups lack effective immune responses that depend on type I interferon, a set of 17 proteins crucial for protecting cells and the body from viruses. Whether these proteins have been neutralized by autoantibodies or―because of a faulty gene―were produced in insufficient amounts or induced an inadequate antiviral response, their absence appears to be a commonality among a subgroup of people who suffer from life-threatening COVID-19 pneumonia........

The researchers discovered that among nearly 660 people with severe COVID-19, a significant number carried rare genetic variants in 13 genes known to be critical in the body’s defense against influenza virus, and more than 3.5% were completely missing a functioning gene. Further experiments showed that immune cells from those 3.5% did not produce any detectable type I interferons in response to SARS-CoV-2.

So... if the 3.5% are missing a functioning gene - what does the Jab do to them ?

maybe we are finding out ....

edit on 5282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I was just reading a study that seems to be showing that the proteins used to target the "live" virus are to blame for most of the damage caused by the virus itself. With this "vaccine" they are just by passing the virus and making your cells pump out these proteins that do just as much damage to your circulatory and respiratory systems as the virus does (apparently).

They looked for damage done to tissues by exposing them to empty virus shells that only had the outer proteins attached. The damage was similar to what the virus itself did to the tissues.

So, why use an experimental "medical device" that "reprograms" your cells to produce these proteins when they are able to create empty virus shells with the same proteins? The end result of an immune response would be the same, would it not?
edit on 28-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I was just reading a study that seems to be showing that the proteins used to target the "live" virus are to blame for most of the damage caused by the virus itself. With this "vaccine" they are just by passing the virus and making your cells pump out these proteins that do just as much damage to your circulatory and respiratory systems as the virus does (apparently).

I may be wrong, but these are the Spike Proteins...and they can increase thickness in vein walls...also increasing the potential of blood clots...and strokes.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I know this is an anecdotal observation but still I want to know if anybody else on ATS has seen and heard this?
The whole time COVID was raging nobody within my circle of friends and relatives died or got sick.
I have family all over North America as well, so not a regional thing.
Within a very short period of time AFTER the vaccine coming out, 3 people I know including relatives have suddenly died.
Was it from the COVID shot?
I really don't know and not wanting to be incentive to the families I will not ask, "Was it because they recently got the jab?"

All deaths were sudden and they were not sick from covid.

Anybody notice this trend within the people they know?

It takes several weeks for the vaccine to work, so if they became I'll shortly after it suggests they were unlucky in not getting the vaccine sooner.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
can't tell you about death due to the jab. but i personally know many who got covid-19, some including relatives who were extremely sick for 6 months from it. and several that have died from it, including one the damage done by the virus killed months after getting over it, in four different countries.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I live in a California "hotspot" of cases. But, I don't know anyone who has had covid, and 2 women I know had strokes less than a week after the shot. One native American male friend has been severely ill since getting the shot. We are all in our sixties.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
COVID-19 vaccine weekly safety report - 27-05-2021

This links to the Australian Therapeutics and Drug Administration reporting on Adverse Reactions. This is the same government organization that is banning doctors from prescribing HCQ and Ivermectin for covid.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You tend to hear a lot of people repeating the same stories, or giving you accounts form a friend of a friend. But that's about it.

The telling thing here is that the scandal sheets aren't picking this up and running with it.

If this story really had legs then the muck racking tabloids would be all over it, especially in places like Britain where the tabloids have literally hounded people to death before. The fact that even the bad journalists won't touch this story suggests that there's absolutely nothing to it.

The only people who seem interested are people with blogs or Youtube channels, who depend on ad revenue and don't have an editor breathing down their neck.

I know a couple of people who took a day off sick after getting the vaccine Mostly aches and pains and headaches. But only a handful. I've also know some people who died of Covid, including a family member. So I'm pretty much convinced that the vaccine isn't any worse than a flu shot and that Covid is mild flu for most and extremely bad flu for others.

Most of the arguments that the anti-vaxxers put forward don't hold water, and don't stand up to science.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I may be wrong, but these are the Spike Proteins...and they can increase thickness in vein walls...also increasing the potential of blood clots...and strokes.

I don't think that's even been suggested in the professional literature, it sound kinda Alex Jonesey. By what mechanism can a protien spike thicken a vein wall? I don't think that's a real thing.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yup, I'm with you and IAMTAT on that

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Research prions...they are folded proteins which are triggered by the vaccine.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Very healthy until now, 46-year-old client is dying after being vaccinated two weeks ago. Wife and two children at home. Helping her with some final arrangements right now.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

So, why use an experimental "medical device" that "reprograms" your cells to produce these proteins when they are able to create empty virus shells with the same proteins? The end result of an immune response would be the same, would it not?

Basically, because it’s faster and cheaper.

In order to make the empty virus shells you first have to grow the viruses in large amounts. Then you have to “kill” the viruses by deactivating the genetic material inside them so that they can’t start reproducing once they get inside you. The process of growing the viruses is time consuming and expensive. It’s usually done by injecting the live viruses into chicken eggs and allowing them to incubate for a couple of weeks. Then you extract the egg whites and separate out the viruses. Then you put the viruses through a process to kill them which may involve radiation or strong chemicals like formaldehyde. These virus farms usually consist of large warehouses with high cleanliness, environmental control, and security features. The viruses themselves are pathogens and must have stringent control over accidental release.

By contrast, the pure mRNA of the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are basically manufactured directly in laboratory equipment. Think of it as 3D printing the molecules. Not only is the equipment cost of manufacturing mRNA much cheaper, it is also much faster, which lowers the cost even further (time is money). The molecules are not capable of reproducing themselves so they are not pathogens. In the case of the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, both companies knew exactly which molecules they wanted to produce within a day or two after the Chinese released the generic sequence of the virus in early January, 2020. Both companies also independently chose the same molecules. Within a few weeks they had produced enough to begin in vitro testing. Once that proved promising, they were able to move directly into animal studies and then Phase I human volunteer trials. Their progress was never limited by the ability to produce enough mRNA. That’s why they were the first ones to get released in the US.

You wouldn’t expect that your immune system response would be exactly the same to an mRNA vaccine as compared to a killed virus vaccine. The killed virus would still carry a lot of other molecules in it that your immune system would respond to.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Of course they died because of the not-a-vaccines.

Society today- especially “media” and our overlords- want us to discount our own anecdotal evidence and experiences. There are quite a few members in this very forum who scream that we should only believe the correct “experts” and “authorities” and what they are saying, even and especially when it goes directly against what we are seeing and experiencing with our own damn eyes and selves.

I know almost 40 people who tested positive for covid-19 snd NONE of them died or got badly sick. Most of them had no symptoms. I’m told all the time by the brainwashed that I’m just wrong. Covid is super super super deadly, way worse than the flu, and people are dying and being maimed all over the place. I’m just the only person in the country who knows all of these people who had no trouble at all with this virus. That sure makes sense, right?

Of course it doesn’t. These people are controlled by the media. They are. They live living in fear, false superiority, and hate. So they need and LOVE this covid-19 SCAM. They will not give any of it up.

Same with this not-a-vaccine. I know four people who have taken it and have gotten sick and have ongoing problems after their “jabs.” One friend’s uncle died. That’s only so far.

We have to stand firm and point out that 2+2 equals 4.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeah to summarize your link: like the flu, the virus is serious for some people but not for most. Some people are healthier than others.

There. The NIH should have paid me to do their “study..” I could have saved them money and time.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yes. And I love how people who have gotten the not-a-vaccine aren’t allowed to donate plasma, because their artificial “medicine” goes and destroys antibodies to covid-19.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: IAMTAT

By what mechanism can a protien spike thicken a vein wall? I don't think that's a real thing.

In essence, the protein can cause intercellular signaling within vascular cell walls...which, in turn, the body associates with cell injury...resulting in protective thickening.

www.sciencedirect.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join