It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise Of Deaths With The Vaccine Coming Out.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I know this is an anecdotal observation but still I want to know if anybody else on ATS has seen and heard this?
The whole time COVID was raging nobody within my circle of friends and relatives died or got sick.
I have family all over North America as well, so not a regional thing.
Within a very short period of time AFTER the vaccine coming out, 3 people I know including relatives have suddenly died.
Was it from the COVID shot?
I really don't know and not wanting to be incentive to the families I will not ask, "Was it because they recently got the jab?"

All deaths were sudden and they were not sick from covid.

Anybody notice this trend within the people they know?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I know a handful of folks who apparently had China Virus...none who died from it.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss, but do you have an age/gender breakdown and any pre-existing conditions for these people?

+14 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I can't speak for the US, but I can copy and paste from my Facebook page what I have literally posted in last half hour....
"Somebody help me out here please.
Latest figures from MHRA are that 1,213 people have died DIRECTLY as a result of the vaccine to date (it was in the 400's same time last month, you can scroll down to see my post). 35 of this horrendous total in the last week which is higher than those registered to have died of C19, the bloomin' virus itself! So more people have died as a result of the vaccine than have died of C19.
Also, 'so called' positive tests for C19 are on the rise and this is higher in the vaccinated group than the non-vaccinated.
We are only just hitting the 6 month mark that the 'other' Dr's/virologists/immunologists have predicted we will start seeing a rise in deaths and adverse reactions in people's immune systems/nervous and endocrine systems.
Remember William Shakespeare ...he was just going into his 6 month after being vaccinated.
If you want to get the jab, that's fine, your free will and choice to do so. However, what I can say is, since I have been allowed back to work, within my client group I am seeing existing clients who have had the jab now with adverse reactions, new clients with adverse reactions and the tiny amount of clients who have not had the vaccine are fine. Go figure."

I am sorry to hear your upsetting news, hugs.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I know of two people who got sick. One before the
vaccine came out. Very mild for one day. And I know
one person who fell very ill post vaccination. He went
to the hospital and was pretty bad for week. But he's
good now.

Almost identical covid experiences with TAT

edit on 28-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Yes, one woman, two men all over 60.
edit on 28-5-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Know of 2 people who passed, both from complications with their hearts - neither had pre-existing conditions that they knew of. I know their deaths were not counted as vaccine-related.
Another had a heart attack but is fine now.

Will we ever know how many?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsEvolutionBaby

Thanks for sharing, my concern is also if this will increase when the second booster shot rolls out, we have heard reports that some people had no reaction to the first shot, but the second shot hurt them bad, even some deaths.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If the plan was to stop Covid, then Ivermectin and other well used generic medications work fine. But that is not the plan being pushed when looking at the funding arrangements between large pharmaceutical companies, heath regulators and governments.

WHAT’S STOPPING US FROM USING THIS DRUG? / WITH DR PIERRE KORY 27/04/2021 @ 17:00 BST

So what is the plan? I am hearing of a couple problems with the vaccination locally, one death reported on the news. So far many are still doing ok, the vaccination rollout started about 3 months ago here. Personally I am preparing for a large increase in the death toll with the way this whole thing has been playing out. I am not sure when or how many, messing around with this new mRNA tech on such a large scale has bad news written all over it, especially with all the lies, deceit and coverups going on around these issues.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I know of two people that had parents/in-laws that died within two weeks of their jabs. Both were older people and had the same symptoms. Blood clots coming out of their anus.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I can't speak for the US, but I can copy and paste from my Facebook page what I have literally posted in last half hour....
"Somebody help me out here please.
Latest figures from MHRA are that 1,213 people have died DIRECTLY as a result of the vaccine to date (it was in the 400's same time last month, you can scroll down to see my post). 35 of this horrendous total in the last week which is higher than those registered to have died of C19, the bloomin' virus itself! So more people have died as a result of the vaccine than have died of C19.
Also, 'so called' positive tests for C19 are on the rise and this is higher in the vaccinated group than the non-vaccinated.
We are only just hitting the 6 month mark that the 'other' Dr's/virologists/immunologists have predicted we will start seeing a rise in deaths and adverse reactions in people's immune systems/nervous and endocrine systems.
Remember William Shakespeare ...he was just going into his 6 month after being vaccinated.
If you want to get the jab, that's fine, your free will and choice to do so. However, what I can say is, since I have been allowed back to work, within my client group I am seeing existing clients who have had the jab now with adverse reactions, new clients with adverse reactions and the tiny amount of clients who have not had the vaccine are fine. Go figure."

I am sorry to hear your upsetting news, hugs.
Rainbows
Jane

that is 'fake news'. and what is the intention? to stir up fear.
www.gov.uk...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Mom got the jabs...against my advice.
She was very ill after the first...but still took the second.

I'll be very relieved if nothing happens to her after 6 months.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I work in banking so I tend to meet people from all walks of life. Thanks to the shut downs, masks, all the fun stuff we're dealing with now our conversations quite often get to the topic of covid and vaccines. I talk with people who don't know a single person who got infected, I've talked with people who've been infected and/or know people who have, and I talk with people who've lost loved ones due to covid. In other words, I've heard it all.

Now personally, my mother's house got covid and everyone got pretty sick, but they all made it through it. The fear of being infected again is always there as well because there's kids in the house and my brother is an x-ray tech who travels around the local area doing scans, and sometimes his patients are infected. Nobody died from it, thankfully.

Quite a lot of my customers tell me they've been jabbed twice, but thankfully I haven't heard of anyone getting too sick and/or dying from it. Personally I don't trust the vaccine, nor does most of my family, but my mom did get her first shot last week, with the second one due here pretty soon. She's very sickly and I'm worried the vaccine will get her, but she survived actually having covid so she could surprise me here as well.

+5 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The data is coming in from around the world that the shots are more dangerous than the disease. Your points are good.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I and a few of my work family have had the Wo Flu. No one died from it and no one’s spouse or children got sick, so it doesn’t appear to be very contagious.

+8 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
Just taken the time to read your link....

The MHRA has received 382 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 806 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 21 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

Now maths isn't my strong point, but those figures add up to 1,213.......
Please read your links before you try and flame me next time.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

My experience is all over the place. We have had three family members die from Covid -- two uncles and one aunt -- but all were in their 80s or 90s. We have several friends and family members who have had Covid, a couple very serious, but they have recovered. One older friend (60s) has never lost the cough or the tightness and pain in his chest.

As for the vaccine, it seems that everyone we know has had the jab except us! My husband's parents, in their 90s, did just fine with the jab. A little soreness in the arm, but that was about it. My daughter-in-law became very sick after the jab. She's doing okay now, no long-term effects noticeable. But she said she thought she was going to die during the first 48 hours she felt so awful.

I haven't been able to find any patterns among our circle. That doesn't mean there isn't one, just that I haven't seen it yet.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have everything crossed for you and your mum my friend. Hugs.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have everything crossed for you and your mum my friend. Hugs.

Rainbows
Jane

Pots of Gold to you...Rainbow Jane.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: angelchemuel

Mom got the jabs...against my advice.
She was very ill after the first...but still took the second.

I'll be very relieved if nothing happens to her after 6 months.

We're in the same position. It's hard, isn't it? Damn hard.

I've advised people to educate and inform themselves about the potential adverse effects, I've suggested taking Vitamins C and D before receiving a vaccine to regulate their immune response, but I haven't tried to tell anyone not to take it. I sure don't want anyone telling me what to do, so I try to respect their autonomy and decisions.

But it's damn hard not to worry...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join