It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Asian attacks are Trump's fault?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

"...violent protest unlike ever seen in this country before.."

Wow, you need to read more history.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Instead of living and showing any responsibility in life for their own pathetic actions of violence, people just blame Trump.

"Trump made me so mad I had to go out and assault and murder someone".

Pathetic and ripe for righteous judgement and begging to be thrown in the eternal lake of fire.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just another mild bull# Democrat statement to keep people prepped for the 2022 and 2024 bull# Democrat Campaigns.

They're having some problems transitioning from the COVID(16)19(84) Theme to the "JAN-6th" and "Critical Race Theory" themes 🚨🤣

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
My understanding is that Trump was able to make impressive in roads in the black community unlike any other old white politician with an R after his name since Lincoln...

.... is it that hard of a stretch to accept that he used that influence to cause those black supporters to attract Asians by pointing out where the Covid-19 came from.

... We already know from jun 6th, violent protesr unlike ever seen in this country before, that Trump has the ability to turn people to violence unlike anyone else; so it only stands to reason.

What’s going to happen on June 6th?
Another fake “insurrection” that Trump didn’t order?
I suggest that you go to your safe space and watch some videos about Biden and ice cream, you’ll feel better.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There have always been assaults on Asians in this country, I doubt if the amount of incidents have grown. Lots of those attacks have been by black people too. The difference now is that we are hearing about it more now, they search the country and blow the incidents up if they are Asians, there are lots of other colors, including white people, getting assaulted. The fact that society is become so hateful is the cause of the rise in incidents.

The virus came out of China, the coverup came from the heads of the Communist party there. The Chinese people themselves moved here mostly to get away from that life they had there, they are not bad people. Why anyone would target a chinese person that wanted out of that Communist dictatorship I do not know, we should be praising them for succeeding to get legally into this country.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It is far more likely that Critical Race Theory has more to do with it by promoting the poisonous idea that successful Asians are actually white supremacist.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There have always been assaults on Asians in this country,

Damn it, Ricky!, haven't we talked about this? Isn't this exactly the
kind of free speech that brought us Black lives matter?

Where do you think you are America in the year 2000?

edit on 28-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is far more likely that Critical Race Theory has more to do with it by promoting the poisonous idea that successful Asians are actually white supremacist.

You just won the internet, Kets.

They say the same thing about black conservatives.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It's very simple and boils down to a line from a song I like: blame is better to give than receive.

It's another symptom of having largely abdicated our personal responsibility for political expediency.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

If it's down to Trump, then how come they are also seeing attacks in Asians in other countries as well. I hardly think that you can blame attacks on Asians on Trump in countries like France and Germany where people almost universally hate him.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Everything is Trump's fault. ORANGE MAN BAD. If you stub your toe, it's Trump's fault.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If it's down to Trump, then how come they are also seeing attacks in Asians in other countries as well. I hardly think that you can blame attacks on Asians on Trump in countries like France and Germany where people almost universally hate him.

They use different "fault scapegoats" in different countries (whichever trips the trigger).💫

Part of the NWO/Democrat Alliance cooperation efforts 😃

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You almost had me there until I read the last line and realised your entire comment was just an elaborate backhander.

Very classy.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So it was mentioned on a bbc radio show today that the usa has been both privately and government funding labs in wuhan to boost the Corona virus to simulate a pandemic for some time previous to the outbreak.

Hence the US damage control trying to blame China.

Didn't take as long as I thought for it all to start coming out. Of course this will be quickly covered up.

Seems par for the course now that as soon as the usa starts blaming someone else and talking about sanctions you know it is the usa at the root of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
So it was mentioned on a bbc radio show today that the usa has been both privately and government funding labs in wuhan to boost the Corona virus to simulate a pandemic for some time previous to the outbreak.

Hence the US damage control trying to blame China.

Didn't take as long as I thought for it all to start coming out. Of course this will be quickly covered up.

Seems par for the course now that as soon as the usa starts blaming someone else and talking about sanctions you know it is the usa at the root of it.

It's a shame there aren't other countries in the world that could investigate this. But I suppose everyone does what the US tells them to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join