It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it OK to talk about Joe and Hunter yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Let me add...as a Nation, a people, an Ideal...we are babies...not yet 500 yrs old.

Example is China, India...both 5,000 yrs of culture

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

so do you feel as if it's not appropriate to discuss Biden family matters associated with corruption, money laundering, and international crime? (Being as you don't like Don)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Let me add...as a Nation, a people, an Ideal...we are babies...not yet 500 yrs old.

Example is China, India...both 5,000 yrs of culture

Could you elaborate on what that means in context of China being responsible for the release of the Covid 19 virus?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Bad people are like the highlander. There can only be one at a time. Because racism.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: jamespond

Just curious. How may threads did you create to discuss Donald Trumps business dealings? I assume quite a lot. Unless you're biased of course.

I am biased. I'm on the right, and I didn't think Trump did a horrible job, so there that is. Now, even if I was the Don himself, none of that changes the facts regarding Hunter and Joey. Or do you have a blind spot for them?

I couldn't really care less about either side.

But where I'm from we have a saying - people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Just so I'm clear, since you don't like Trump, it's wrong for me to ask questions about Hunter and Joe? is that your position here?

I'm not saying it's wrong. Just hypocritical.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
1st...I don't dislike anyone. I feel this among others...like always ..will disappear, replaced by more crap. Always.

Obama's birth. Hillary and Lybia. Nothing happens ...and both are old, unresolvable issues.

Democracy never pauses, but moves straight ahead. Stop for the peons? No time...10 more bad stories, new...today.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Are we pretending like it hasn't been heavily discussed here for a year or so now?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I plan on talking it about it no matter what. When I'm standing in line at the corner store, I ask the masked cashier or masked customers conspiratorial theoretical Questions....my form of forced conversation.... like, "Do you think Hunter Biden has put all his Yens in his stem yet?".

And most people get it right away, a few have no clue, a few say they have no idea then look away, and a few just laugh/chuckle. -- these are reactions to any Question I ask, not just Hunter Biden inquiries.

My point is, I'll be bringing up his name until there's a legit bipartisan investigation into Hunter Biden. If the Left can beat a horse to death, then so can I. I'm stubborn like that.

By the way, HAS Hunter Biden smoked all his Yens yet?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

No, I'm sorry, I can't. You have many issues here, relevent, irrelevant, dated.

Birth certification, Hillary and her laptop. . everyone screaming for their heads.

Nothing happened. Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

Discussion of course is always good. Beating a dead horse ...while it's dead ..is pointless.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

I don't believe it's even important anymore. I'll just say...1 in 5 people you see is legally armed and you don't know.

Gas station, grocery store, docs office...I'd be careful these days who you approach about any theories as you say you will.

I'm armed 24/7...youd never know ...and would never know...who you can pi-s off.

Perhaps you should contemplate "time and place". It appears it's a non issue to you....

Take care friend, walk soft, hold your tongue. ☮️

edit on 28-5-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

I'm curious as well. I keep hearing about Trump's business dealings but no one ever elaborates. What business deals has Trump been a part of that need investigating?

I'd like to be informed...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

To be fair, especially on ATS, if anyone slightly leaning to the right mentions ANY name, buttholes pucker.

In fact, I think Fauci said once that butthole puckering is a symptom of TDS.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
It triggers the radical left as shown above so I’d guess no.

if you had to make a list of everything that triggers the radical right, you'd probably need hours to finish it. left-wing radicals are morons too, no doubt. but they're less dangerous morons (in this day and age).

if crimes have been committed, there will certainly be enough lawyers to take them to court. so far, not much seems to have happened. maybe it's all just rumors? fake news?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Hey N.D? Let me add....we got much going....without rehashing historical events.

Of course, we should discuss. Those who don't learn from their mistakes in the past, are doomed to repeat them

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Trump beat a different drum, he is not part of the cabal. For over thirty years MSM and Follywood kissed his buttocks, but the moment he won the Republican nomination to be POTUS they all turned on him like rabid dogs. It is VERY clear that Trump was a threat to THEM, not Americans, not the Constitution, not the economy, not the world, not the universe, but a threat to THEM.

And even after fraudulently replacing him, he is STILL a threat, they've made that fact obvious.

It's like the God complex the Left has, and it is the reason I stand with Trump and with God. The more hate for either, the more I know I made the right choices, regarding both.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

I don't believe it's even important anymore. I'll just say...1 in 5 people you see is legally armed and you don't know.

Gas station, grocery store, docs office...I'd be careful these days who you approach about any theories as you say you will.

I'm armed 24/7...youd never know ...and would never know...who you can pi-s off.

Perhaps you should contemplate "time and place". It appears it's a non issue to you....

Take care friend, walk soft, hold your tongue. ☮️

carrying a gun all day? that would be unimaginable to me. it's like being in a constant state of fear or alarm.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

It’s just the opposite. Even when people get angry and try to start fights in public. You just laugh and shrug it off. An armed society is a polite society.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Less dangerous? Let me introduce you to BLM, Maxine Waters, CNN, MSNBS, NBC, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, the clucking hens on The View, pretty much anyone who claims to be a democrat is a threat from where I'm standing. Trump called for a peaceful protest to let their voice be heard, not an insurrection, yet bad apples and agent provocateurs like Sullivan created chaos on January 6. But Orange Man Bad...

Funny how I always hear "you can't blame a race for the actions of a few", but it doesn't apply to political parties. I can name names from both aisles of Con-gress that are a threat, I don't vote party line, I vote with common sense.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Perhaps. But as an EMT...I will always save and defend others as well.

Ponder this my friend: My whole life....gun owners/law enforcement...all of us....hold the point that we hope to go out of our lives hoping NEVER TO HAVING TO DRAW OUR WEAPONS. EVER.

*This digresses from original topic. Please return to main post. Thnx✌️

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Maybe it's just my location, but most people see through the haze. But I see your point, and I will say one neighbor cut me off completely because of my views on Trump, even after I agreed his ego and mouth and tweets were at times irresponsible. She told me it is best we do not socialize...she had asked me what good had Trump done, she said she wanted to see and read for herself. When I tried to give her "links" with lists of accomplishments she walked out of my apartment, said she'd get them later, and never did.

Some people don't want the truth, especially if it goes against D.L. Hugely or Al Sharpton or whatever talking head they listen to.

As far as guns go, I live in a mini ghetto, all the people around here are packing. If I was worried about a bullet, I'd have moved already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join