It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demi Lovato to Host Unscripted UFO Investigation Series at Peacock

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What did Edison know beyond what he saw in the Inca Moon while driving through time!?!

No.....No...No...No... The stories ar Faaaaar from all told my friends... Far...Far...
edit on 2-10-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

Unless your refering to the comic books about time travel edison made? Now those were fiction mixed with some truth. Thats the kind of book/movie I would like to make...

All the elements... timeless love story...action adventure...famous figures....wow!
edit on 2-10-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

lol as if any of that would matter, it's not the truth anyways. It's what you believe.
Belief is the enemy of truth.
It's only valuable as long as it encourages you to proceed. As soon as you get stuck on it it becomes a lie.

Meditating whales have more attractive qualities as stories about the source of the 'other intelligence' than the mundane time-travels.
Both don't work in my opinion if you look deeper. But ey, right it's not like I have a better one.

Lesson 2: stories are just stories, no matter how much you want them to be true.

but if you think time-travelling is one of the stories that's far far far from being told, I've bad news for you:
It's been told many many many times before.

edit on 2-10-2021 by Peeple because: add

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

stories are stories...life is life....nothing is important......hmmm sounds kind of boring if u ask me...

I prefer to believe in what my eyes see, my ears hear, my body feels.

Life as a Human Being is pretty optimal IMHO...

You go on with your meditating whale self...sounds pretty cool, and I can imagine very comfortable...
minus any harpooners that is...

Peace and Light be with you always...Traveller People

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I don't know how you made the jump to 'nothing is important' that's not what I said, not implied in what I said. I think it's very important the life or death kind of very important for the species and the planet.

The whales also not 'my story' it's from the show, what Opiuchus1 posted

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Surprising exchange from episode 3....

Q&A with Kevin Day (UAP's), Mathew, Demi Lovato (Kevin's demeanor - as serious as a heart attack, at least on the surface)

Mathew-- So, do you think it was hostile?

Kevin Day-- No

Mathew-- No?

Kevin Day-- No, in no way shape or form, I don't think they want us to kill this plant.They live here too.

Mathew-- When you say they live here too, what do you think you mean literally, OK, like underwater?

Kevin Day-- Yeah..

Mathew-- Why do you think here?

Kevin Day-- I think because of the Gray Whales. There's a guy on our team, he's actually been broadcasting Whales song into the sky and sometimes when he does it, these things manifest. Yeah they appear. I think whatever it is, knows whale language.

Demi-- I think their connected to the whales too.

Kevin Day-- Yeah, yeah me too. I still want to make that identification, I want to be the guy that does it. I'm driven to it.

Demi-- I wish you the best of luck......

Wasn't this foreshadowed in.....
(Ya gotta love O'l R.I.P. Gene Roddenberry and the writers of Star Trek)

I was just using it as example.

And to that

I prefer to believe in what my eyes see, my ears hear, my body feels.

I can only say you only get some awareness of what the interpretation of your brain is of what your senses detect. 2nd hand plus interpretation is a bad place to start if you ask me but we obviously have different standards.

edit on 2-10-2021 by Peeple because: format

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sidebar but entertainment related…..

William Shatner channels Captain Kirk for historic Blue Origin space flight

At 90…..he’s still my one and only Star Trek Captain ….I’m glad he’s finally going into real space. Even if but a few minutes.

Source: www.blueorigin.com... Includes link to stream launch now set for this Wednesday Oct 13.

👽🍾

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Sidebar but entertainment related…..

William Shatner channels Captain Kirk for historic Blue Origin space flight

At 90…..he’s still my one and only Star Trek Captain ….I’m glad he’s finally going into real space. Even if but a few minutes.

Source: www.blueorigin.com... Includes link to stream launch now set for this Wednesday Oct 13.

👽🍾

William Shatner Captain Kirk soon to take off in 15 minutes. Discovery channel or blue origin.com. Go Captain!!!

On a Penis Envy looking rocket ship 🚀

E.T. Is saying see you in space 🛸 Captain!

👽🍾
edit on 13-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: karl 12

Joey B gets it.

He really does mate.

Here's his new vid explaing how Demi believes the word 'alien' is 'derogatory' to extraterrestrials.

Just when you thought the UFOtainment industry couldn't get any lower.

Bet the Co-intel officers are laughing their heads off.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Isn't it more ... outright hostile to assume aliens are extraterrestrial?
After all what we know is they appear alien to us, but they might live here longer than we do.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've seen the first two episodes. She seems sincere, but her crew (sister and friend) are annoying AF. They also seem relatively ignorant of a lot of this stuff, UFOs and the paranormal.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It's really gone far beyond a 💩show...to where no man has gone woke before. The new, new Age of wokism. Never thought I'd miss the CIA/TTSA entrainment.

Kim Jong Lavato:

Anyways, I'm off to catch me a blue chicken.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That would make a good Twitter account.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I will always remember you as the Grand Arbiter of what "Truth" is, and the perfect plan maker for how all should follow your advise on how to seek and know the ultimate truth...

Apparently I must be blessed...thx...DUDE!

I don't know what second hand your talking about...but then I don't really think YOU know what your talking about...and frankly...you don't explain yourself very well...so I will just ignore your blather, because it has been my experience with you "peeple" that you live for conflict...and I am...well bored of it in you...

Nevertheless, a good journey to you Traveller...may the Truth always guide you through the Dark Secrets of Forever...

edit on 10-11-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm also the first to express admiration if someone says something smart. It's not my fault you never got to experience that.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'm also the first to express admiration if someone says something smart. It's not my fault you never got to experience that.
lol...nvm =p

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join