It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demi Lovato to Host Unscripted UFO Investigation Series at Peacock

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

First song of this clearly shows she has an amazing voice and talent

The rest of it shows whoever her songwriter is shouldn't write songs.

Another mystery solved

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Surprising exchange from episode 3....

Q&A with Kevin Day (UAP's), Mathew, Demi Lovato (Kevin's demeanor - as serious as a heart attack, at least on the surface)

Mathew-- So, do you think it was hostile?

Kevin Day-- No

Mathew-- No?

Kevin Day-- No, in no way shape or form, I don't think they want us to kill this plant.They live here too.

Mathew-- When you say they live here too, what do you think you mean literally, OK, like underwater?

Kevin Day-- Yeah..

Mathew-- Why do you think here?

Kevin Day-- I think because of the Gray Whales. There's a guy on our team, he's actually been broadcasting Whales song into the sky and sometimes when he does it, these things manifest. Yeah they appear. I think whatever it is, knows whale language.

Demi-- I think their connected to the whales too.

Kevin Day-- Yeah, yeah me too. I still want to make that identification, I want to be the guy that does it. I'm driven to it.

Demi-- I wish you the best of luck......

Wasn't this foreshadowed in.....
(Ya gotta love O'l R.I.P. Gene Roddenberry and the writers of Star Trek)

edit on 2-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Probably not.... Just like they wouldn't enlist the help of a fifty something year old white MAGA Derp who just happens to be the only living person who has met Nick Tesla in person...as well as himself from the future...aliens..(more kinds than I can count on one hand...) seen alien looking craft...and oh things like ghosts...pixies (prob.alien), Jawas (little greys), and other cr*p that u just cant UNSEE!

And I cant get anyone to talk about it much less help me write my story for historical sake, and maybe a little income to keep my lights on and the water heated!!!!! Well at least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that aloooooots o' u peeps are going to be doing some face palming after I am gone and the truth THEN comes out! =p

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

ofc there is the small fact that the last guy I knew to look into my story got shot by the m.i.b's for his trouble...ya...there is that....

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

sry 4 the ranting drift..

She is cute =]

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well at least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that aloooooots o' u peeps are going to be doing some face palming after I am gone and the truth THEN comes out! =p

Yeah no probably nobody will because you haven't even grasped lesson 1: there are a lot of people with 1.hand experience
It's not about you, me or one of them individually.

You can have that for free since you wasted years without taking the first hurdle...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I am really annoyed she is involved. I can't stand her. She doesn't know anything and is an attention seeker. She will believe in anything if it puts her name in the headlines.

I won't watch this because of her.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I heard Hansen is getting back together to explore the reality of the Lochness Monster....should be riveting! MmmmmBop!

They're gonna have to wait until the Lady Gaga special on how the Grassy Knoll killed Kennedy.

Update:

Lady Gaga showed me her Grassy Knoll....it has definitely killed. It is very Grassy....

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well at least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that aloooooots o' u peeps are going to be doing some face palming after I am gone and the truth THEN comes out! =p

Yeah no probably nobody will because you haven't even grasped lesson 1: there are a lot of people with 1.hand experience

You can have that for free since you wasted years without taking the first hurdle...

So I suppose your saying youve met yourself from the future? aliens? Pixies?

And since your preaching down to me who has not grasped the greater meanings that your obviously superrior intellect has....plz .....oh plz....... impart onto me what I failed in my corrupted hybrid self to understand about 1.hand experience?? BTW thanks for the help...
edit on 2-10-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fast Hand Wit Award goes to.......

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

2nd time
3rd time
In context:
there are a lot of people with 1.hand experience

I don't have to because I have researched enough (after my very own 2 or 5 mind blowing encounters) to know the form the intellignce assumes to interact with the individual is just an avatar propelling the story it wants to tell you.

Since it happened to you and you indeed are the center of your story that's the first trap everybody falls into. There are literally millions with a messiah-complex every year globally.
It's just a little sad if you stay forever stuck on it, unable to look at the bigger picture... like you

edit on 2-10-2021 by Peeple because: clarification

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

2nd time
3rd time
In context:
there are a lot of people with 1.hand experience

I don't have to because I have researched enough to know the form the intellignce assumes to interact with the individual is just an avatar propelling the story it wants to tell you.

Since it happened to you and you indeed are the center of your story that's the first trap everybody falls into. There are literally millions with a messiah-complex every year globally.
It's just a little sad if you stay forever stuck on it, unable to look at the bigger picture... like you

little boxes on the hilltop

nice to know youve found your box for me.

Im sorry you are wrong but think you are much wiser than you are.

I believe in a messiah, but I have no complex where I think I am one.. Im not here to save humanity, only to impart the experiences of one drop to the rest of the ocean.
to report abnormal experiences is not a sickness.
Megalomanic belief in ones superiority to others is tho...plz dont be forever Sad... =

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

to report abnormal experiences is not a sickness

Dude if I'd believe it was I wouldn't have said:
the form the intellignce assumes to interact with the individual

Think a little, before you get all butthurt.

For the rest, okay please wow me what did you mean with this

If it's not that you're super special and important?

edit on 2-10-2021 by Peeple because: arrgh auto correct

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well Im no messiah, but what happened to me is kind of wow. Thing is...it could have been anyone. Im not special.
it was a place and time thing. I just happened to be the one there.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

but I can wager the core of the "Wow" part is going to become known and then there will be a lot more stories similar to mine that will come out.....I wager

You cant supress the truth forever...and why would you want to?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yeah well no, I'm not buying.
Since we've established you're not special and there are many with wow experience why would anybody give a # if you're gone?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The stories are already out. Always have been

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just saw a docu on tesla and what the gov.might have been looking for when they raided his home and labs.

Ill bet ya right now it was the the time travel watch...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
How close was grandpa Trump to the O.S.I. ?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Westinghouse was the last one I saw with it on his wrist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join