It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET aspect of the COVID pandemic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

> If COVID19 was put here by aliens

It WASN'T! Please READ what I wrote above:

"... the New Owners appear not only to be aware of the Law of Krma (which is especially important for long-lived races) but to conduct their affairs so as to avoid its hazards."

Big Boss criminals NEVER dirty their hands with bashings and murders. Their underlings perform such work, and take the rap if found out. Similarly, the New Owners REFUSE to incur the krma of wiping out nine-tenths of a human species; their probable approach was to present themselves as demons to be worshipped by wealthy power-seekers who practise such things (Google Bohemian Grove), convey to them the deeds most pleasing to them, and promise in return the sort of ... peccadilloes they crave.

My guess is that the ETs provided sufficient inspiration via telepathy as resulted in the technical assistance needed to develop the new genetic insights and techniques that allowed mRNA vaccines to be developed, but nothing beyond that. Gates, Fauci et al would have done the rest for the sheer delight of achieving their ambitions, and in hope of the promised rewards.

We've "done it to ourselves" and the REAL culprits get off scot free.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phirun
> Since when did USA rule the World?

Since the end of the Hitler War.

Or haven't you been paying attention.

> I can't believe your narrative is so exclusive and complete omits us beings who are higher than the Fifth density.

We wouldn't want to trouble Your Highnesses with our petty squabbles.

Oh, and thanks to Sookiechacha for The Who vid - one of my favourites.

T'is you that hasn't been paying attention if you think America is the force it used to be in The World.
Just because people over there say that yizzar the best, it sure as hell dont mean so.
You need to travel, get out and see some of The World.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
> if you think America is the force it used to be in The World.

I don't. During the 50s thru 70s they pretty much did, given that most other countries were recovering from the war. If you've read Chomsky's How the world works you'll understand the means by which they did it, and so continued until the collapse of the Soviet Union. The subsequent power struggles brought too much to the surface and reduced the effectiveness of the USA's hegemonic structure. Since then its dominance has been in decline, but its arrogance and determination to remain top of the heap have increased, moving into the sustained fantasies that brought Trump into power with his "Make America Great Again" mantra.

Behind all of this has been the steadily increasing ET influence - see Corso's The day after Roswell - that has been all but invisible except to those able to follow developments. What they COULDN'T know was whether this influence was also being exercized in other countries, Russia and China in particular. The Russians have always been much more open about the reality of UFOs but very quiet about any relationship. China is the dark horse. It's my guess that, while abductions and the interbreeding program were slowly being uncovered in the West, it was proceeding with little hindrance in China for several reasons, and with far greater effect.

IMO China is now the preferred "front" for the New Owners, and the open belligerence now being displayed by the USA (and to a lesser extent its allies) has less to do with Taiwan, reserve currencies, trade disputes etc, and is far more the public face of the struggle between the New Owners and those being displaced - Yahweh and their minions.

I've long looked at world affairs in these terms: Physical Realm events being reflections of causative events in the Psychic Realm. These creatures are highly evolved and exist mostly in the Psychic Realm, only manifesting in the Physical Realm when necessity or indulgence dictate. I also believe that one of our major weaknesses is our failure to have established effective communication and cooperation with our own Psychic Realm, allowing the New Owners to take control of it and exert powerful influence over societies and individuals. We're WAY behind the eight-ball. The Physical Realm USA is merely a stage show for the benefit of the public worldwide; the REAL power is exercized psychically, largely through the heads of major TransNational Corporations and the backrooms of governments, and only spills over into politics when a shift in public perception is needed. The present COVID farce is an excellent example.
edit on 29-5-2021 by Phirun because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join