It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell Releases Radar Footage Supporting Upside Down Pyramid and Trans-medium Craft Videos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
there are accounts of radar data from the Navy ships themselves about objects moving dozens of miles on a vertical axis in a split second. Those are not balloons. They're not birds. Something physical was painted by the ships' radar and made a return show up to the techs on the ship, and if you believe them, there were at times numerous bogies at once.
Radar data is not as reliable as you're apparently giving it credit for. It can be spoofed.

Did you watch Kevin Day's interview with Mick West, where he said the captain of his ship told him he did not think the readings coming down from 80,000 feet represented any object? The captain thought it might be some kind of atmospheric phenomenon. I don't know if he's right or not about his atmospheric phenomenon hypothesis, but if he didn't think it represented a physical object, I don't know why you think so.

This leaves us with Day's radar readings. Whether the daily "fleets" of 5-10 UFOs were false fleets as this article talks about or not I have no idea:

The Navy's Secretive And Revolutionary Program To Project False Fleets From Drone Swarms

Since that technology is secret I can't really say more than that article does about the full capabilities, but even if Day's targets were real drones, they were only moving at 100 knots.

That leaves us with only Fravor's account. It's a fascinating story, however I find numerous things highly troubling, like Kevin Day telling us what Fravor told him the next day, is not the same story Fravor is telling us. So it doesn't make sense to take Fravor's account at face value with such contradictions. Even if you do take it at face value, if the disturbance in the water he saw was a sub projecting some phantom aircraft, the range is rather limited. The tictac fravor described didn't seem to go above 28000 feet, and stayed in the vicinity while Fravor could see it. Then he says it disappeared. He says his wingman above him says it disappeared. That's where logic goes out the window and people start calculating accelerations back to the cap point, but nobody saw it go to the CAP point visually or on radar so it doesn't seem reasonable for people to assume the object did that, yet people assume that. Seems illogical.

Here is a quote from David Fravor from time 12:30 when he appeared in the Joe Rogan video that used to be on youtube, but I think Rogan said he's been removing those from youtube.

"as I'm pulling up it's kinda starting to cross my nose and it starts to accelerate, and within less than a second as I start to pull right on to it and it crosses right in front of me it just goes "poof" and it was gone."

The "poof" is mimed with a magicians hand motion suggesting an object magically disappearing.

But if you don't think that means "disappeared", Fravor says about the same "poof" thing again, then gives a second-hand account that the pilot in the other aircraft who was observing events below from a position above at 20,000 feet said "it just disappeared" at 17:10 in this video:

So I'm not really taking the eyewitness accounts completely at face value, but if I was, comments like "just disappeared" lend more support to some kind of projection or apparition than they do to a solid craft, and the range before it "just disappeared" wouldn't exceed the projection distance from a sub where he saw the disturbance as far as I can tell.

This article mentions one possibility, though it doesn't mention the projection source:

Cutting edge Navy tech could fake fighters, UFOs using lasers

some have already begun scratching their heads regarding what it appears these laser induced plasma filaments can do, and how that could explain the unusual behavior recorded in recently acknowledged Navy footage of unidentified aircraft being tracked on FLIR cameras by F/A-18 Super Hornet pilots.

It seems feasible that this technology could be used to fake just such a UFO sighting… but then, the earliest of these videos was produced in 2004, which would suggest far more advanced laser systems than the United States currently maintains.

Could lasers have been used to fake UFO sightings? It seems feasible, but for now, the military’s focus seems set squarely on defensive applications for the patent.

If we know all that publicly I think it's not unreasonable to guess there's secret technology more advanced than what's in the public eye. I don't think it extends to antigravity as some people presume, since mainstream physics still has issues with that, but, lasers or particle beams which might project phantom aircraft, maybe even shaped like a tic-tac, seem within the realm of possibility for classified warfare technology, and would have advantages above projecting false radar returns which they have been able to do for some time.

Aside from Fravor and wingman's UFO sighting, I'm not aware of any other UFO reports from the Navy requiring a phantom projection to explain maneuvers; most of the other UFOs have very boring performance, except maybe the batman balloon that can remain stationary in high winds, which doesn't sound like a credible claim.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join