It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizondo, Mellon, Pope. Corbell... why do i feel they are pushing an agenda to discredit Ufology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I mean look at those videos posted in the MSM, the triangles blinking, the infrared ones called tick taks... could these be natural phenomena or at least military tech that we are not aware of. You know that infrared gives a different idea of an object right? Also the quality on those sucks

I'm a believer of the UFO phenomena, i was never a skeptic it's just this seems too forced, its like i'm being fed lies by the MSM and the government. Plus i don't trust those guys mentioned in the title call it a gut feeling...
edit on -05:00172021-05-27T17:17:09-05:002021ThursdayThursday202130 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on -05:00172021-05-27T17:17:52-05:002021ThursdayThursday202130 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wow, this is just like the ATS of old.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

imo...that TTSA ala tom deLonge is a disinfo cabal and janky as they come. But you have to admire their marketing strategy....find the gullible and give them what they want. Classic Alex Jones!! The surrealistic branch of capitalism "there's a sucker born every minute" ..... P. T. Barnum

edit on 27-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

i just can't pinpoint what they are up too, but they are up to something and this is imho just a smokescreen, creating a diversion. I have critical thinking fortunately and don't fall easy for this kind of crap.

Show us the goods or stop "leaking" #ty images that could be anything.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I say just wait and see what they do...There's a long history of civilian encounters, a long history of UFOs never attacking, a long history of people seeing unusual things...It's going to be real hard to try and toy with everyone...

So if they keep pushing the threat agenda, only military encounters, and don't show video of the UFOs doing mind bending maneuvers, then something is up.

But they might give up and admit ET are real and have been visiting Earth a long time. Which they should, enough with the lies.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I say just wait and see what they do...There's a long history of civilian encounters, a long history of UFOs never attacking, a long history of people seeing unusual things...It's going to be real hard to try and toy with everyone...

So if they keep pushing the threat agenda, only military encounters, and don't show video of the UFOs doing mind bending maneuvers, then something is up.

But they might give up and admit ET are real and have been visiting Earth a long time. Which they should, enough with the lies.

I for one seen something that i can't explain to this day, but that was real and ive seen it with my own eyes, they were not infrared images of "something". Do they really think people will fall for their bull# that easy?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30

I for one seen something that i can't explain to this day, but that was real and ive seen it with my own eyes, they were not infrared images of "something". Do they really think people will fall for their bull# that easy?

I constantly think of this! I hope not! Both political parties have huge loyalist to the government, so I'm worried about the Left "listen to your government" mantra and the Right "respect the military and law" mantra, it MIGHT be difficult for any nay sayer with military disclosure.

President Trump and honestly the right has been very anti-science for a long time...So after disclosure when celebrity scientists or any scientist for that matter asks to study the UFOs, they're most likely going to be laughed at and ridiculed....

Maybe there will be a domino affect and the space agencies will talk UFOs next? I'm trying to think about disclosure in a positive way. The fear mongering might be just to get the media's attention, and then hopefully the whole threat talk evolves into the UFOs are peaceful.
edit on 27-5-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

i just can't pinpoint what they are up too, but they are up to something and this is imho just a smokescreen, creating a diversion. I have critical thinking fortunately and don't fall easy for this kind of crap.

Show us the goods or stop "leaking" #ty images that could be anything.

Either the hands of those in power are being forced to speed up disclosure for some reason, and that reason can only be that the truth is coming out soon whether they are onboard or not.

Or some massive diversion is about to occur.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I said it b4 and I will again. "They" learned how to control the masses through fear. Aliens are the next big fear.

For the record, I am a ufo believer, but alien skeptic. I believe ufos are ancient tech used by the remnants of prior civilizations. Those who really control our world.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I mean look at those videos posted in the MSM, the triangles blinking, the infrared ones called tick taks... could these be natural phenomena or at least military tech that we are not aware of. You know that infrared gives a different idea of an object right? Also the quality on those sucks

I'm a believer of the UFO phenomena, i was never a skeptic it's just this seems too forced, its like i'm being fed lies by the MSM and the government. Plus i don't trust those guys mentioned in the title call it a gut feeling...

You know that infra-red shows patterns of heat, right?

And engines and/or electric motors give off heat, sometimes large amounts of heat, when in operation?

Do any of the FLIR-based videos released show heat signatures that would indicate any type of known aircraft propulsion?

If not, can you think of a reason that the military would be willing to disclose, to the public and possible adversaries, the existence of such technology?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I constantly think of this! I hope not! Both political parties have huge loyalist to the government, so I'm worried about the Left "listen to your government" mantra and the Right "respect the military and law" mantra, it MIGHT be difficult for any nay sayer with military disclosure.

President Trump and honestly the right has been very anti-science for a long time...So after disclosure when celebrity scientists or any scientist for that matter asks to study the UFOs, they're most likely going to be laughed at and ridiculed....

Maybe there will be a domino affect and the space agencies will talk UFOs next? I'm trying to think about disclosure in a positive way. The fear mongering might be just to get the media's attention, and then hopefully the whole threat talk evolves into the UFOs are peaceful.

The MIC has a track record of deception and dishonesty on this topic stretching back the better part of a century. Why should this PR campaign be any different than Grudge, Blue Book, etc?

There is definitely some angle being played with this current round of (dis)information being put into the public domain. I don't believe that this "soft disclosure" is any kind of altruistic gesture to enlighten mankind.

Are you aware of the deathbed prediction made by Wehrner Von Braun?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yea, I agree.

I follow my nose, and something doesn't smell right about what is being showcased. Corbell seemed reluctant to mention the word "drone" on his recent video presenting the radar video. He did mention the word once or twice...but then dismissed the stamina and flight time these things appear to have as proof they are not anything of manmade. If these things are using something like the micro-fusion concepts that lockheed published 5 years ago...well anything is possible with that kind of energy output, especially for something like a drone.

Neil Tyson was on Rogan the other day, he brought up another issue I have, all the video and radar are sensor readings...sensor readings that can be spoofed. I'm not saying they aren't real physical things, they had visuals on them with their naked eye, but I would be more inclined to go with an advanced drone still at this point rather than aliens.

I would love to be wrong though!

...but these feel more like a veiled display of capability rather than ET reaching out to touch someone...and if it really were ET, I could think of much more convincing means of showing of your technological prowess than hovering, bright lights and fast maneuvers.

Also of note, PCA platform is to be brought to field in the 2030's, the F-22 is getting retired unprecidently soon (at the same time 2030's), the AETP VCAT program's should already be in the works (based off of who knows if they exist x-platforms that probably have been field tested since 2012). The Air Force said they are interested in lasers both for low-power illumination and as higher-powered weapons...might explain the lights the boys are seeing.

I'm nobody in the know about anything, I'm just a dork on a computer, but it looks like a leap frog, bait and switch kind of movement if you ask me...I could and probably am wrong though....man it would be nice if it was aliens for a change...but my nose is telling me something is off...

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What if...

JUST WHAT IF...

Corbell, Elizondo, Knapp, and Mellon...

ARE ACTUALLY ON OUR SIDE AND WANT DISCLOSURE?!?!?!?!?

I dont understand this site anymore. Theres looking a gift horse in the mouth, then theres whats going on here. I just dont understand people.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

What if...

JUST WHAT IF...

I dont understand this site anymore. Theres looking a gift horse in the mouth, then theres whats going on here. I just dont understand people.

Hey, if I am wrong then I am wrong! I mean no disrespect to those people if they are genuine in their intentions, and I think they are, but I also think they avoid certain points that make it explainable as anything but "aliens" which shouldn't cloud anyone's mind, it should be about the truth not what we want things to be.

Again, I have respect to them just giving people something more than the poop salad bowl this last year has been for most people. UFO video's (especially when they are from the military) are always welcome in my mind, I just don't think these area aliens...I do think the technology behind it is none-the less fascinating and if they can do what they are seemingly able to do, I think a whole new era may come of it.

Chill out, everybody is paranoid or at odds with their neighbors. People are isolated and alone in many cases and some just don't believe a word they hear anymore.

I would love to eat my own words!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

JUST WHAT IF...

thats funny.

ps.there on theyre own side, they dont know anything.
and you are the perfect customer.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What if...

JUST WHAT IF...

Reading the room, so to speak, you're facing an audience that no longer believes almost anything it is told and perhaps only half of what it sees.

Maybe they've been lied to too often, maybe they just think they've been lied to, when in fact, they've just been told truths they would prefer not to believe.

Whatever, it's a tough crowd.

But you used a phrase that I think might be unintentionally cautionary: "looking a gift horse in the mouth".

I get the impression that many responding to these threads will not begin to accept the possibility that these objects aren't some kind of government/MIC plot until one of them lands in their driveway and offers to "go where no man has gone before " on their kester!

But consider this;

If your civilization is capable of traversing interstellar space, and surviving all the hazards contained therein, doesn't it logically follow that your "expeditionary vehicles" would be durable enough to be unaffected by any of the weapons a relatively primitive, barely interplanetary race could bring to bear?

And given that likelihood, doesn't it stand to reason that any "artfacts", vehicles, or "samples, be they biological or technological, we might have secured over the decades past have been Intended for us to recover and study.

Not to stoke the already smoldering embers of paranoia, but there may be a lesson to be learned from the ancient Trojans about the proper way to approach "gift horses"!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

They have only done in 3 years what the UFO community couldnt get done in 75 years...i say we at least let it play out before we go judging people and saying they are lying or are dishonest...both sides need to tap the brakes and just look at the info coming out.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

The MIC has a track record of deception and dishonesty on this topic stretching back the better part of a century. Why should this PR campaign be any different than Grudge, Blue Book, etc?

There is definitely some angle being played with this current round of (dis)information being put into the public domain. I don't believe that this "soft disclosure" is any kind of altruistic gesture to enlighten mankind.

Are you aware of the deathbed prediction made by Wehrner Von Braun?

No I'm not familiar with his confession?

We really need NASA and the other space agencies to say something, and we really need a non-military encounter to be declassified to the public.

The scientific community needs to get involved. UFO/Aliens should be a science disclosure not military. Also this is a world wide historical event, why is it just the US?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

World renowned biologist Demi Lovato has been throwing its weight around.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

What if...

JUST WHAT IF...

Reading the room, so to speak, you're facing an audience that no longer believes almost anything it is told and perhaps only half of what it sees.

Maybe they've been lied to too often, maybe they just think they've been lied to, when in fact, they've just been told truths they would prefer not to believe.

Whatever, it's a tough crowd.

But you used a phrase that I think might be unintentionally cautionary: "looking a gift horse in the mouth".

I get the impression that many responding to these threads will not begin to accept the possibility that these objects aren't some kind of government/MIC plot until one of them lands in their driveway and offers to "go where no man has gone before " on their kester!

But consider this;

If your civilization is capable of traversing interstellar space, and surviving all the hazards contained therein, doesn't it logically follow that your "expeditionary vehicles" would be durable enough to be unaffected by any of the weapons a relatively primitive, barely interplanetary race could bring to bear?

And given that likelihood, doesn't it stand to reason that any "artfacts", vehicles, or "samples, be they biological or technological, we might have secured over the decades past have been Intended for us to recover and study.

Not to stoke the already smoldering embers of paranoia, but there may be a lesson to be learned from the ancient Trojans about the proper way to approach "gift horses"!

That is an interesting topic. Not sure if you are a Lazar fan or not, but something Lazar said may actually give some insight to that.

I dont remember the quote exactly, Id have to dig it up, but he said when the craft are travelling at low speed they only use 1 of their 3 "engines" so to speak, and the craft behaves visibly from the outside (not necessarily from the inside).. a little haphazardly, and may be more sensitive to the earths gravitational/geomagnetic fields.

Something akin to "gravitational" or "geomagnetic" wave crashing the object when they didnt intend to do so.

Not saying thats gospel, just food for thought.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join