It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript & Commentary: Richard Dolan/Luis Elizondo Interview – Crash Retrievals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Props to Joe Murgia for transcribing this long interview

“ We know who’s in the saucers, we know who’s in the triangles.. we have no idea who is in the tic tacs.” ~ Attributed to Lue Elizondo

Joe Murgia replies:

Probably one of the biggest pieces of info. I included in the blog and I wouldn't have shared it I hadn't run it by a source & received a response back that it was accurate info.. So, whoever interviews Lue next, can ask him to comment. There's more in audio clip. And the original piece of information allegedly came from Lue's mouth to someone who was standing right in front of him. Do I believe it was said and do I believe it's accurate information.

Yep.

Lots of audio clips included in the interview, and related information placed as well. Takes a while to read through. Joe is (IMO) one of the top UFO twitter folks who does the work

www.ufojoe.net...

edit on 5/27/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/27/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Not going to lie, thats really interesting.

Whats even more interesting, is that Lue is one of the only people to not comment anything one way or another on Bob Lazar.

It makes you wonder how much more Elizondo knows than Mellon. Which is weird because theyre supposedly good friends and both have clearances, and have both been in Classified briefings.

So what does Elizondo know/have access to, that Christopher Mellon doesnt?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Speaking of Mellon, here's a new interview done by a Canadian news journalist, 13 minute video.

www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

LE says: "I believe that there is more and more compelling data that is leaning towards this phenomenon, either all or in part, being something that is…may not be from here." That means that there are neither spaceships nor living or dead aliens in any military bases. In my understanding.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't trust anyone connected to the TTSA [to the stars academy] a disinfo cabal and they have no REAL intention of disclosing anything even remotely concerning UFOs. Charlatans the lot of them!!

More interested in promoting their media company than actual research.

tothestars.media...

and C2C once respected ala Art Bell, has turned into a right wing Christian media influencer.
edit on 27-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join