It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look behind the “White Men as Full Diversity Partners” re-education program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Golf? That racist Tiger Woods and his %50 white privilege.

25% white, remember? He coined the word "Caublackasian".

edit on 27-5-2021 by Broncolious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm proud to be white.

Wouldn't want it any other way.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I’m a rugged individual with a can-do attitude, focusing on the future. I also do my best to operate from principles and conscience as much as possible whilst using measured moderation and silent strength, working hard and achieving goals.

I’m a bit confused...should I go have 6 different kids to 8 women, join a gang, not work or strive towards anything?

They can try and make us hate ourselves as much as they want, only the cucks, male feminists and HR workers will go along with it.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

deleted

edit on 27-5-2021 by subfab because: my post was not constructive

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I think the most insulting part was that they were told they had to understand how "rugged individualism", "can-do attitude", "operating from principles and conscience", "focus on hard work, action, success" were all "devastating" to women and minorities as if women and minorities just don't do those things.

So I learned that to the men running these seminars, as woman I am not capable of having principles or working hard or being an idividual.

WTF?!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Completely agree, they are saying women and minorities cannot and do not possess these attributes.

The most common form of racism and bigotry that needs to be stamped out - that of low expectation

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I wonder if they where asked to say "im tired of having to sit in this wheelchair"? Some how I doubt it.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think the most insulting part was that they were told they had to understand how "rugged individualism", "can-do attitude", "operating from principles and conscience", "focus on hard work, action, success" were all "devastating" to women and minorities as if women and minorities just don't do those things.

So I learned that to the men running these seminars, as woman I am not capable of having principles or working hard or being an individual.

WTF?!

This is what is so insane, the implication that not only are women and minorities not interested in these personal characteristics but that they are incapable of these things because of race, ethnicity and sex.

Also there is the simple fact that they deny the beneficial aspects of these "white" qualities because of the negative effects of racially nonconforming attitudes. The excuse is "white man holding me down" when it's their own character and attitude that keeps them down.

Regardless of what activities, attitudes, beliefs and personal goals are essentially good or bad, their effectivness is all dependent on the situation you have to survive and ultimately thrive in.

If "whiteness" is what is needed to survive and thrive, then that's what is necessary. If blacks or Latinos have what it takes to survive and live well, then that would be the way to personal success in that situation.

If your approach to life is leaving you in the dust of society, you need to get with the program to make it, regardless if your world is a federal prison, wall street, an urban ghetto, uptown, downtown or out of town.

When you lower or abandon your time tested and proven standards to meet these others on an even playing field, everyone loses. If your way of living works very well for you in your situation, you shouldn't have to change because other people don't have that in their life, born into it or not.
edit on 28-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Polite be damned, I bet I'm not the only one thinking this:

I think it's time to seriously consider suggesting something like tickling alligators' bellies, or swimming in the middle of Lake Superior for a day-out activity for people who actually believe this #. It'd feed the wildlife, and take care of one toxic idiot for us at a time, comically.
edit on 5/28/2021 by Nyiah because: Holy coffeeless typos and fat-fingering, Batman

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So I learned that to the men running these seminars, as woman I am not capable of having principles or working hard or being an idividual.

WTF?!

If the women and minorities that do agree with them really think that's the case, that leads to a fairly natural conclusion, seeing as how people on every continent value those things almost uniformly:

Those are some unsurprisingly #ty women, and minorities, with no ethics or morals to bank on. Totally fine to say so, they're the ones you remind people not to stick it in crazy/stick crazy in ya. Both mentally deficient in common sense (among other things) AND thus indisputably unscrewable. Always attractive, ladies and gents, always attractive. That's why spinsterism is booooming for ya.
edit on 5/28/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join