It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook will no longer remove claims that Covid-19 was man-made

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The MSM and Social Media will help as much as possible to make sure Democrats steal the credits for "exposing" China and covering up all the fake sanctions imposed but never enforced. This is part of the 2022 & 2024 Democrat Campaign(s) 😃

en masse red herrings, deflections, fake outrage, controlled opposition 🤣

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

How does this mean anything to anyone when the cat's out
of the bag ? No trade off for what the democrats the CCP and
Fauci have done. The CCP did exactly what they said they were
going to do and they don't answer to any one?

Reinstate Donald J. Trump!
edit on 27-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If any of you are still on Facebook, you're an idiot.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If Facebook are now allowing it, it's likely to be as true as the tooth fairy...

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
CNN has been calling it a lie for over a year that the virus was manmade. They were not even reading the WHO report that only stated that it was highly unlikely. Now since they have not found any natural close forms of this virus in nature throughout China, the government is starting to point their finger at the China lab created version again....the thing is that virus could have tagged a ride from any lab in the world either on someone visiting or from something sent from a different lab in a different country. An infected person from another lab could have handled the container which was refrigerated or frozen when sent. That could keep the virus live for a lot longer. WHO does not want to admit that work they are funding world wide caused this pandemic...that is a given. It should be anticipated that WHO and even our CDC would cover something up like this. The old head of the CDC mentioned in a video that lab escapes are common throughout the world.

Also note that we need these labs and their research because doing this research they can find cures for mutations that were forced into circulation via biowarfare. If Iran were to release some virus into the USA we need to have knowledgeable scientists out there to keep the virus from killing all of us and the same is true all over the world. This kind of research has to create the pathogen so they can find how to cure it and that same cure can help similar creations of biowarfare around the globe and also help with natural mutations in microbes. I am not against this kind of research, I just think they should be a lot more critical of making sure it does not get out. Is it China's fault....yes, they covered things up and WHO also tricked many people into believing that this virus was not made in a lab by twisting the evidence to show it was probably natural to cover their asses. To me this is a high crime against the world because the coverup causes a lot of arguing between people leading to a strong division of society.

I do not believe this virus was genetically engineered, but then again...they are messing with our immune genetics to create the vaccine temporarily and that is not considered genetic engeneering, it is steering of the genetics to fight a disease. Now the door is open to allow actual chemical cleaving of genes using specific compounds to treat diseases. Actually, you can use some specific food and herb/spice science to do this but you would need to prepare the food in a specific way and with specific ingredients of specific quality to do this. I am sure they have designed the meds to alter our genetic gene expression off of plant chemistry and microbe chemistry to design these genetic splicing chemistries. Our bodies have safeguards to protect this from happening, so they would have to include some adjuvant chemistry to make this genetic altering work correctly, dampening the enzymes that protect our genes would be necessary to allow the alterations. They are working on this kind of stuff to permanently fix people's genetic disease risk...this makes me NERVOUS because it is the stuff of mad scientists, there are lots of things that can go wrong, like creating carriers of diseases.

Genetic alterations caused some Spanish people to live with diseases that caused the deaths of piles of Native Americans when they came to America. Also in Haiti, some of the Spanish medical volunteers brought diseases that those in Haiti could not deal with causing lots of the Haitains to die from a disease the Spanish can live with symbiotically. Same goes for MERSA and C-DIFF. Some Nurses can carry this disease and have no symptoms, living symbiotically with it and this causes problems in patients at the hospital and doctors offices.

I could go on and on about this, but this is already too long.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Social networks have no business censoring this kind of thing in the first place. If it's not illegal then it should be fair game.

Suppose GAB started censoring people saying that trans-women are women, or Discord started censoring people who said that video games caused violence. There would be outrage, but because it's a liberal company it gets away with almost anything.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The media couldn't keep the farce up due to ratings, oddly though.... The MSM are owned by a handful of the 1% once you follow the money, what doesn't make sense to me is that those same people have hands in the honey pot that is Covid.

I guess they are attempting a balancing act between deflection news stories and peppering it here and there with the Covid narrative, ignoring the stories that negatively impact such.

They need to worm the back into viewers lives somehow yet they can't spill the beans on the truth, par for the course.

I would beer emote but it's still early for that haha!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I totally believe it's real now.
Reward is up to 1.5 Million pounds now to prove it's real and not the flu!
Labs found influenza a and b in all the samples.
Lawsuits are piling up for the cdc for lying about covid and failing to isolate a sample.
Are we still talking about the scurry covid and not Nuremberg trials?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Politifact changed it's tune too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope the public is learning that when the Mainstream Media calls something a "Conspiracy Theory", that Conspiracy Theory is most likely TRUE, in whole or in part.

For the "quick studies" reading this thread: The big "Conspiracy Theory" being slammed by the media right now is; "Joe Biden didn't lawfully win the 2020 Presidential election."

Proving that covid-19 was manufactured in a poorly secured Chinese facility is not the same as proving election fraud.

How's the audit coming along? Did they find those bamboo fibers and soy residue yet?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Politifact changed it's tune too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope the public is learning that when the Mainstream Media calls something a "Conspiracy Theory", that Conspiracy Theory is most likely TRUE, in whole or in part.

For the "quick studies" reading this thread: The big "Conspiracy Theory" being slammed by the media right now is; "Joe Biden didn't lawfully win the 2020 Presidential election."

Proving that covid-19 was manufactured in a poorly secured Chinese facility is not the same as proving election fraud.

How's the audit coming along? Did they find those bamboo fibers and soy residue yet?

Still looking, I'd wager the results will be out in a few weeks.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh wow, a virus that has existed before recorded history that was discovered in the late 1920's that didn't infect humans until the mid 1960's somehow escaped from a lab and has mutated since and then somehow reaches pandemic proportions. Now it is more spreadable than ever after the Wuhan lab had been tampering with it for who knows how long and that was where the new strain originated.

The corona virus has been around and spread throughout humans and somehow just when the time is right the MSM spreads this old news like wildfire. RIP the status quo, they needed to push an agenda for control and it worked.

We shall see how long such continues haha!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

And it's just a coincidence that the virus "escapes" from Wuhan Lab right when China lost badly during trade negotiations with the US.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is an excellent side by side comparison of how the media responded to the lab theory last year versus now...

Wuhan Propaganda from MSM Laid Bare

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do some background checking on how many chemical military labs there are in China and then rethink 😃

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If MSM News, the Deep State and the Elite Globalists are allowing holes in the propaganda tapestry----
There has to be a solid reason for the change

will confrontation with China be the Eventual result ?

a ploy/ scheme that was as airtight and loopy as the Scamdemic was, just logically has to be replaced with even greater fears and manipulated schemes of origins-of-delivery....

like maybe, UFOs are deemed the Pathogen source ... & test vials of COVID were spirited from Wuhan Laboratory by Aliens --- Ergo the Alien 'Disclosure' and a sinister outside Perp to boot

something (undoubtedly a lie) is soon to be sprung upon humanity so the masses will be clambering for a 'Jab'
edit on th31162214081627402021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Fb is a crapbag organization.
Why would you expect otherwise?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
If any of you are still on Facebook, you're an idiot.

i sort of agree, despite still having and using a FB account, since 2008. it simply allows me to instantly communicate with friends and family, conveniently. and yes i know they are essentially a giant data mining operation and that they track everything i do when logged in. to be honest i'm past caring about such things. also i lke my pug and cat pages.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am having trouble understanding how people like this man could be ignored?
is it because his message is to horrible for anyone to contemplate?
Should people double check and see if other top virologists agree?
I have found several with the same message.

Luc Montagnier
Luc Montagnier is a French virologist and joint recipient, with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen, of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus. He has worked as a researcher at the Pasteur Institute in Paris and as a full-time professor at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China.

Banned video
www.brighteon.com...

His message:

There is no chance of long-term survival for anyone who received a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection, according to leading French virologist Luc Montagnier.

Everyone who is getting jabbed for the Chinese Virus will die, he reportedly stated during a recent interview, which you can watch below at Brighteon.com.

“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated,” Montagnier stated plainly during the segment. “We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.”

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: IAMTAT

How is it we've reached the point where satire is more true than reality?

I believe the quiet insanity and parody have to be interlinked-- in
order for the overtly ridiculous lies that squirt forth from the media
to be palatable to those merely cynical instead of delusional.
Trouble is, dug... I'm starting to have trouble enough with my BS filter
to take more frequent breaks. It's starting to heat up again out there..

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
To late Facebook put the roses on its gravestone when they decided to silence free speech.
edit on 27-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join