It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JH prof: if you have had covid 19..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

Pretty shocking to hear from a prof. Wonder how long it will be until him, and possibly his family disappear?

All for merely stating common sense: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE HAD COVID NATURALLY, YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS BETTER THAN THE VACCINE

Of course the video in this article has already been nuked, but i am sure some resourceful underwater basket weavers can find a copy.

If you oppose this line of thought, please, do tell. I cant wait to hear why.

EDIT FOR ADDITIONAL INFO FROM ARTICLE:
"Dr. Marty Makary made the comments during a recent interview, noting that “natural immunity works” and it is wrong to vilify those who don’t want the vaccine because they have already recovered from the virus.

Makary criticised “the most slow, reactionary, political CDC in American history” for not clearly communicating the scientific facts about natural immunity compared to the kind of immunity developed through vaccines.

“There is more data on natural immunity than there is on vaccinated immunity, because natural immunity has been around longer,” Makary emphasised.

“We are not seeing reinfections, and when they do happen, they’re rare. Their symptoms are mild or are asymptomatic,” the professor added.

“Please, ignore the CDC guidance,” he urged, adding “Live a normal life, unless you are unvaccinated and did not have the infection, in which case you need to be careful.”

“We’ve got to start respecting people who choose not to get the vaccine instead of demonizing them,” Makary further asserted."
edit on 27/5/2021 by KatorGhensenKiel because: Added information direct from linked article

+10 more 
posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KatorGhensenKiel

Sounds like common sense instead of scamdemic scare tactics.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

A shred of truth in a sea of lies, no doubt. God bless this man, keep him and his safe. No doubt it took courage to speak out the way he did.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What????

No free donuts or million dollar lotteries for natural immunity?

Go figure...🙄

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hello: KatorGhensenKiel, My Wife got Covid-19 early on at the start because she is a Nurse. Mild case luckily before vaccines.
The hospital she works really pushed still to get the vaccine when they were finally out, even though she had the antibodies.
I don't think she really needed it and don't think it makes her any safer.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
What????

No free donuts or million dollar lotteries for natural immunity?

Go figure...🙄

I mean, once all the vaccine takers are gone from ruining their immune systems, we will have all the free doughnuts we could want and we will have won the best lottery of all.... life.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hmm.

I like what he says, it is science after all.

But ...

Try and check his bio. You know, parent's names, DOB, age, all that stuff.

Marty Makary is currently unmarried and is single after his divorce with his ex-wife Kristen Powers, Fox News political analyst during the year of 2013. After three years of the marital relationship with Kristen Powers, he and Kristen could not continue their life together and resulted in divorcing each other. They don’t have any child as a sign of their love life.

Source

Seems to be a ghost.

P

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Psalms91

Well, keeping her and all those like her in prayers.

Imagine how little doom and gloom it takes for the sheeple to have common sense fly out the window like a really good thought of mashed potato brain bidens on a breezy day.

Sadly, its been really windy as of late.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

What data is there on natural immunity?

How has this been tested? If there is data, please share it.

I hear a lot of people saying they are immune, but i cant find much peer reviewed dat to support it.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Well, they say a cat in a corner is the most dangerous animal, and a man with nothing to lose is just as.

If he truly has nothing left but the truth, then it makes what he says all the more important.

Does concern me he is a regular on the legacy news outlets. Not surprising, i suppose, but concerning. If anything, the MSM legacy outlets have proven themselves the de facto propaganda arm of the US corporation of amerika, but again, if he truly has nothing left but truth, he could be throwing a spanner in the works of those he once served.

But anyone here on ATS is smart enough to know what he said was commom sense, pure and simple. Its the true covidiots we need worry about. The kens and karens of all colours race and creeds that have taken the smallest bit of virtue signaling and power associated to the most extreme level. They are the problem.

+4 more 
posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Dude..
Vaccines are less than 100 years on, going by penicillins life span.

....Natural immunity has been around since adam porked eve.

Case closed. Full stop. Data provided.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

....Natural immunity has been around since adam porked eve.

Allegedly porked Eve. Were you there?

Bring on the science! I put it to you that Eve could have had an immaculate conception. I have one example of this, a lass named Mary. Don't know her surname or maiden name, sorry. Was around the time BC turned into AD.

I would also clear up that penicillin has been around also since Adam allegedly did the deed, although God could have had a hand in it.

Natural immunity was a gift from God, we are made in God's image so therefore, God has passed on His natural immunity to us his children.

These drugs could well be the Devil's work.

P

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

So has original sin. We all know the only cure to adam and eve is jesus.

I ask again for peer reviewed science.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone else here thinks the same but I believe this vaccine is an inhibitor and affects the pineal gland and/or perception.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You can think that. Noone can stop you.

Where did you come across that conclusion?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

What data is there on natural immunity?

How has this been tested? If there is data, please share it.

I hear a lot of people saying they are immune, but i cant find much peer reviewed dat to support it.

I don't know if there are any peer reviewed "studies", but there is literally a ton of data on reinfections which are incredibly rare (in the hundreds) even compared to infections with the vaccine (at least 10000 so far recorded). That's really all you need. That's even using the crappy PCR test that Sweden just quit using because it regularly shows people who had the disease months ago as positive.

Also, many of the vaccinated already had covid (many unknowingly) which makes it impossible to test the in-the-field efficacy of the vaccine -- it will always be skewed high.

We also have history showing us that in almost every case natural immunity is longer lasting and more robust because it leaves the info in your T-cells for rapid deployment long after antibodies are gone.

Finally, the CDCs announcement that they will no longer count infections in vaccinated people unless they are hospitalized or die, should tell you all you need to know about how serious they are about looking at natural immunity and skewing the numbers. Their guidelines also say you don't need to get tested if you are vaccinated -- more hiding vax-infection rate.

This whole episode has been utter garbage from a data science perspective. There are absurd double standards all over the place that have ruined the ability to get to the truth -- and this from supposed top science orgs.
edit on 27-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Here’s a study that certainly supports natural immunity after infection. It’s a small sample size but still sounds promising. A couple weeks a ago when I was diagnosed with COVID my doctor told me to hold off on the vaccine because I will have antibodies that last at least 3-6 months (on the very low end)

New Study

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Here’s a study that certainly supports natural immunity after infection. It’s a small sample size but still sounds promising. A couple weeks a ago when I was diagnosed with COVID my doctor told me to hold off on the vaccine because I will have antibodies that last at least 3-6 months (on the very low end)

New Study

Exactly, a good friend was also told the same thing by his physician (your body will produce natural antibodies for the virus for up to 6 months) after my friend contracted COVID.

So I'm trying to understand, who/what is trying to "debunk" the science of natural immunization via anitbodies? This has been well known forever now, coming into play in other instances of viral infection such as chicken pox.

This mechanism, the effectiveness of your body's own natural defense against pathogens after fighting them off, is what inspired Edward Jenner to begin work on the very first vaccine treatment for cow pox in 1796. This premise is the entire idea behind vaccines: to trick your body into believing it has already been infected.

So now people question doctors that state that your own immune system can protect you against a pathogen after you've already fallen ill? Talk about science deniers.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
True, but virus mutates constantly and your immune system will be caught off guard when it mutates. That's why you get the flu again after you had flu.
edit on 27-5-2021 by JeremyGua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Not shocking at all - I know many doctors and nurses who had the virus, some more than once, and who figure they're effectively immune, and the vaccine is redundant. The data isn't quite there (yet) - but it's a fair supposition that the vaccine is an analogue for having a previous infection - recovered or vaccinated, either way, you're (mostly) immune/protected. Anyone who says different isn't "following the science(tm)"

Two points -

1. If I had a previous infection, I'd still get the vaccine because I have high-risk conditions, and that prior (hypothetical) infection might be with a pre-mutation strain and when it comes to the variants, more antibodies are better.

2. I can't tell you the number of people who tell me they had Covid - but when I ask if they had lab confirmation, the answer's "no" - because tests were hard to come by, or "I was sick - I knew I had Covid, why get tested?"

Based on that, I think many people are choosing not to get vaccinated b/c they think they had Covid when they didn't. And so they're proceeding on bad info. If that's "you", I'd at least get a seroprevalance test to confirm you have anti-bodies.

Fortunately, the reverse is also true - I think many people had the infection without knowing it - I think it's likely that now we're beginning to see the effects of herd immunity in the US, as we approach 50% of the population with at least one shot, and probably another 20% - more or less - that have had previous exposure.

Of course, that'll be undone by the thousands of border crossers who come into the country unscreened, but that's a different issue.

edit on 27-5-2021 by squittles because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join