It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Season 2 Episode 4

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
yes and so has been season 3. Seems like every time they try to provoke, they get a response, and/or something weird or strange happens. I think 3 has been the best yet. The next to last show last night had some pretty clear pictures of some UAP's flying around their experiment.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

One rocket explodes and a second looks possibly deflected. They need to repeat that and see if it happens again.
Maybe the thread we need is one suggesting experiments- retry those from last episode
Send the small tractor camera into the hole that opened.
Analyze data from rocket that was deflected.

I am sure members have some ideas too.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's good to finally see anomalies and reactions to them doing stuff. It is getting more interesting. One episode left this season, I'd guess they are already filming the next season for 2023 since it's summer

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Unless any of this stuff is rigged, they have shown this season, and some earlier shows too, some real paranormal phenomena.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

yes! Really enjoyed seeing the UAP that appeared after the rocket/laser setup, and watching it just completely disappear. Next week is the season end.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well I might be mistaken but I think tonight might be the last episode of the season on "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch".

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
What’s strange about this last show, is that they showed all the spooky stuff to the big shots, except they didn’t show the event where the rockets glided away from the center spot, they made a big thing out of it in the previous episode.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

yep, they did miss that point. But there have been so many bizarre experiences, I could see where they might miss one. Another really interesting season of episodes. It sure sounds like they will be back for yet another season. I for one hope so. There clearly are some really strange things going on at that spot.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Or maybe they just ran out of time. Productions are very closely run operations and time is money.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I expect another season myself.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I hope is another season, I want know what the metal anomaly in the mesa is all about.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Although I have no idea what it could be or what it means, I've noticed that in the last episode of S3 in 'The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch' they discussed two anomalies in the air above the mesa and in Corbel's documentary 'Hunt for the Skinwalker' around time stamp 1:10:36 they also discuss anomalies in the air, including a photo of a "fan shaped array of lights" and two structures likened to the Twin Towers!

As I said, I have no ideas about what the anomalies are or mean...just an observation for now.
edit on 16-7-2022 by Slowhand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
season 4 starting in a few days! im chomping at the bit!

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hopefully they’ve used an Aerostat with instrumentation for this fourth season…….for perhaps within the triangle and at the altitude of it’s apex.

👽

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Tonight is the kick off of season 4. Looking forward to it. I watched a show on Science Channel about 2 weeks ago related to something declassified, and they talked about Skin Walker Ranch. A theory mentioned is this is where we are testing technology.
edit on 18am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

yes, I am really looking forward to it as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
A preview of tonights new show!

I was somewhat surprised that Travis was Q&A’d about his involvement as Chief Scientist in UAPTF. As I watched the thought crossed my mind……that in some of their minds they where thinking “we trusted you….you damn government mole”. I laughed when he said he could have been jailed if he revealed he was working for the government while working with them.

I still wouldn’t trust him……

The rest of the show was there standard entertainment….. the purported vortex affects on the helicopter was interesting.

Obviously, nothing earth shattering has yet to be found .., seeing these episodes were filmed months ago…and again, nothing hit the news media during the time while they were filming.

Much like Oak Island 😆

👽
edit on 21-4-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Diogeneser

ah yes

so here we are.

interesting times we live in.

Who knows what comes next regarding ufo/uap etc.

Let's just take a seat while more and more people are exposed to the phenomenon and it reaches more people than ever before. The TV show serve its purpose.

For something to beutiful to grow, the seeds need to be sown.

All is well and everything is going to be just fine in the end.

edit on 26-4-2023 by tinfoilunfoiled because: typo

edit on 26-4-2023 by tinfoilunfoiled because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I just watch the second episode for the second time, the one with the drones, this some very interesting thing, took me a while to understand the talking points, the language is too advance for me.

But darn the drone thing was very interesting and the missing data, is definitely something going on with that mesa.

I got the feeling that is some kind of ancient rare meteorite buried in there.

Or, a space ship with a worm hole or portal

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join