It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Season 2 Episode 4

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Definitely something odd going on there.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Diogeneser

I love this show. My favorite right now!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I watch the episode, mostly talking and pretty lights, I need to watch it again and pay more attention,

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
There is nothing at Skinwalker Ranch.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It is a show. Concepted, designed and made to entertain a particular audience. Do you think it might be likely, that whoever makes the show, purposely put the head in the window, and purposely instructed the people in the shot to not notice it, for the very reason you made this post OP?

Furthermore, why is a head in the window being discussed in the UFO forum? Is this ATS now?
edit on 27/5/2021 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Diogeneser

maybe its the crew watching

or maybe the ranch hired back the drifter that was on the ranch and was asked to leave when the last owners moved in.

what ever it is, it is physically effecting the environment, the curtains are pushed out of the way and as far as i know that would be VERY hard to edit into a moving picture for something most would miss.

but i think its two members of the crew, first one is a guy and the second is a woman, maybe from different cuts of the scene

edit on 27-5-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
^^^It's a mannikin

I noticed the rabbi is the same one that appears on Ancient Aliens as one of the talking heads (as Travis Taylor has been as well). Makes sense I guess since both shows are Prometheus productions

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Season 2 ending:

- Crew enters Skinwalker portal and disappears while Dragon watches in horror.
- Dragon calls Fugal and they have an emergency meeting at the helipad.
- Dragon frantically explains that the portal swallowed the entire crew.
- Fugal: "That's significant! Dragon, you stay here and observe the situation. I have an important meeting and need to go."
- Dragon desperately watches with teary eyes as the heli floats into the darkness...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've watched the show, but it's becoming tedious.

I would not set foot in that area, sorry. It is most likely a portal of some sort, and I would avoid it if I lived out that way.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
A show watcher I am.....

Why not just level homestead 2 and grade the ground flat and thennnnn see if the anomalous activity persists? Perhaps it has nothing to do with the structure, but the ground area that the structure sits on top of.

It was the ground that was “cursed” way before the homestead structures were built on it.

edit on 28-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
I thought they looked a little different in each image also.

a reply to: WakeUpBeer
That makes things a lot simpler.

a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher
I think that is very likely. I wondered if I should post this in this forum or the Grey Area. I picked this one because the show itself is about aliens and ufo's.

edit on 28-5-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The show itself is about what humans call Skinwalker Ranch, obviously.

That UFOs are nearby helps explain what the place is, something magic that likes to dismember cows.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
As far as the show is concerned I think its a great financial investment obviously. Evidence bu ither ranches popping up and cashing in.

Is there something there? Im not sure. It could be that they are the grown up version of telling ghost stories at the campfire, yet may well be playing with fire.

Ive seen things around the ranch and area. Ive talked to several old timers and others who have stories.

This area is harsh, everything about it. Its relatively hard to exist, from the time of the natives to the pioneers to modern day.

thats a great place to hide secrets. I like this stuff for the popcorn entertainment value. Yet even the locals have stories and nothing to gain.

I believe the phenomenon as its called is wide spread and the same questions we have lead back to consciousness.

Indeed, a former owner made their own institution to study that

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is this worth watching I'm on S1 E3 and getting a Oak Island feel .
edit on 2-6-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Anybody knows what happened to SWR S3 E5 for last Tuesday?

It doesn’t show up on On Demand for the Spectrum cable service.

Did they show the episode at all?.

👽🛸🍺

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The show is just another fraud. I suddenly feel unwell just writing that. My head hurts.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Is this worth watching I'm on S1 E3 and getting a Oak Island feel .

Nailed it. The only high strangeness going on is the volume of people who fall for these fraudulent shows. There we go, another headache.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
There is nothing at Skinwalker Ranch.

Wikipedia with which I concur

Criticism
According to skeptical author Robert Sheaffer, "the 'phenomenon' at Skinwalker is almost certainly illusory. Not only was the several years long monitoring of 'Skinwalker' by NIDS unable to obtain proof of anything unusual happening, but also, the people who owned the property prior to the Shermans, a family whose members lived there 60 years, deny that any mysterious 'phenomena' of any kind occurred there". Sheaffer says "the parsimonious explanation is that the supernatural claims about the ranch were made up by the Sherman family prior to selling it to the gullible Bigelow". Sheaffer wrote that many of the more extraordinary claims originated solely from Terry Sherman, who worked as a caretaker after the ranch was sold to Bigelow.[10]

In 1996, skeptic James Randi awarded Bigelow a Pigasus Award for funding the purchase of the ranch and for supporting John E. Mack's and Budd Hopkins' investigations. The award category designated Bigelow as "the funding organization that supported the most useless study of a supernatural, paranormal or occult".[11]

Ownership
1934–1994 – Kenneth and Edith Myers
1994–1996 – Terry and Gwen Sherman[12]
1996–2016 – Robert Bigelow[12]
2016–present – Brandon Fugal, via Adamantium Holdings
In 2016, Bigelow sold Skinwalker Ranch for $4.5 million to shell corporation Adamantium Holdings, LLC. After this purchase, roads leading to the ranch were blocked, the perimeter was guarded by cameras and barbed wire, and signs were posted that aimed to prevent people from approaching the ranch.[13]

Adamantium Real Estate, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company based in Salt Lake City, Utah, filed a U.S. Trademark application for the service mark "Skinwalker Ranch" on February 15, 2017 and was approved and registered on April 14, 2020, with the mark applicable to "providing recreation facilities; entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows."[14][15][16] An additional trademark filing to expand use on "cups and mugs, shirts and short-sleeved shirts, sports caps and hats" was filed by Adamantium Real Estate, LLC on June 21, 2021, and is pending approval and registration.[17]

In March 2020, Brandon Fugal, 46, Utah real estate tycoon, announced ownership of the ranch.[12]

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I haven't seen this show yet, but it sounds great!

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have been watching this season. Are the previous ones worth watching?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join