It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It starts - forced vaccines coming to a town near you! Bill in NEW YORK has been proposed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
Now, since the leaks to us from tony's emails have been released. I found something very interesting.

"DO NOT WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO GET SICK- Employ the National Guard and Coast Guard to track these folks and put a swab in their nose. If positive, then contract trace this smaller group. If negative maintain them on the list and force compliance reporting if they develope suspect symptoms "

Written by: Dennis J. Malone. (who is he?)
To Anthony Fauci
Subject: Coronavirus data supporting proactive effort.

(You can find the leaked emails on another post or here Tony's leaked Emails)

It's starting to make sense... They won't be just tracing... They will round you up if your positive. It also remains the real reason why the national guard has yet to actually be returned to border patrol..

(I apologize for not saving the page number, it's one of many I screenshot saved as being suspicious behavior. But thought it belonged here. You should still be able to find it if you save it and control alt f on the PDF, as I quoted exact words)
edit on 2-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: Fixed quotation, added name and subject header for searchable in email dump.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

And people wonder why so many Americans despise the healthcare system.

Just another thing/person to tear down.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Its because the mentality of healthcare has changed. Originally the goal was education, experiments, in order to aid and protect a smaller population better. So yes, while gruesome experiments existed.. It often came from the place of needing to know more to help others from said condition.

But as knowledge grew with the ability to cure everything from cancer to hiv. Mixed in with a large population boom, you wind up with more people on the 'greedy' side of things for said money. Start looking at ways to poison, maim and torture each other to get what they want from someone, while still calling it 'science and beneficial to healthcare'. Starting with the first person ever poisoned because he looked at someone the wrong way.

Healthcare, overall started out as a principal to help others. But it to just like standard electricity, nuclear power, even the phone/computer/tv, etc.. it was turned into a weapon. Every invention ever created to benefit man has been turned into a weapon to destroy man. Because someone else can benefit from it. Its not 'healthcare's' fault. But the foundation of humanity that is to blame. Those that can't overcome greed, power, or anything that is seen as beneficial to oneself over another.

edit on 3-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join