It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It starts - forced vaccines coming to a town near you! Bill in NEW YORK has been proposed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

No but they have FEMA coffins.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: BlackArrow

F NO. Time to find the lawyers who aren't part of the clown world dictatorship and get those civil rights cases lined up.

Absolutely. I was just talking to a friend today asking how the hell NY gets away with the unconstitutional "stop and frisk" BS. And now this? I would never even consider moving to a state like NY.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Versions Introduced in Other Legislative Sessions:2015-2016: A6891
2017-2018: A680
2019-2020: A99

Just like gambling or alcohol, keep trying and it will eventually pass.
edit on 26-5-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Likes our votes ever count in Demland. Or voices?
a reply to: KatorGhensenKiel

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
That's ok I am still experiment free. There are plenty of the Party of Lincoln in the Land of Lincoln. Maybe after this is over no one will want to identify as Democrat again. If they just quit getting all the dead votes we will win.

I am not going to comment on how un republican your post is. My Grandparents farm was within 50 miles of where it started way up in Northern WI.
I hope whatever state you are in is far from the fault line that is starting to break apart.
I bid you good day.
a reply to: KatorGhensenKiel

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: KKLOCO

No but they have FEMA coffins.

And control

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Yeah I wouldn't put it past them using toxic vaccines to push this agenda through, it's 100% open for interpretation by whomever is in power, not even healthcare officials, only politicians. Then to be enforced by a judge who once again is not in the medical field. The only medical rulings a judge can make is if someone is mentally stable enough to stand a trial, and even then they need backings from actual doctors. They can't even make that ruling without support of court appointed doctors.

Of anyone actually looks at the bill head on and isolated words like "clarity and evidence" people will argue that it's a requirement. Already seen people try to push that motive.

But in the world where math and logic is compliant, even in general programming if this information with all the ifs/ands/maybes/opinions and buts.. it would cause an infinite loop error on the first line. Because each branch of "may or may not" adds a new trigger point for a separate event.

In short they have it written, so anyone can perceive it as a single path but in actuality there's more branches then a family tree. Which means it's a 100% open ended bill that "is not limited to" things actually posted there.

An example is "belief" that someone is contagious enough that just by breathing. Legal requirement is based on "situation of the opinions of the delegate/governor" and can be witheld based on "current circumstances".

While they try to initiate blind rules, "any means deemed necessary to protect" can literally be shoot to kill orders under the ruse of protecting the people. This is NOT limited to just people in custody.

This type of legislation opens the doors to executing opposition of opposing parties that try to run against the current elected officials. By name or description.

This type of legislation, not only puts loopholes in place where court orders don't even need to be filed, by release and rearrest. Your not even permitted a defense or hearing under whatever circumstances they believe one might have.

Last but not least, even if this legislation was used to better our world. Let's make an example, 20 people are infected on an aircraft, they spread their ailment. 6 people show symptoms and get arrested, the rest are let go. This still permits the remaining 14 people who are asymptomatic to continue the spread of the virus or contagion.

Passenger manifest must be obtained by court order, so let's say they take it a step further. Already a majority of these people are out the door and have direct contact with family members, friends and more continuing the spread.

Now let's pretend every corner of an airline has cameras with facial recognition software. To Round up not only people who boarded flights between airports, but people who said goodbye, cabs, etc.. then every person transportation of said person was in contact with..
Their contacts and their contacts contacts(everyone they have been in contact with). It would take months to round up every person that has in some way been in contact with anyone who was originally at the airport. At the said time of spread.

Not even forgetting the incubation and spreading period before symptoms even begin to show. Making this legislation 100% useless, while giving power to those who aren't the slightest bit qualified to make any form of judgement calls.

In shorter words, this legislation does nothing to prevent dangers from entering the public and is highly situational tht depends on closures being done at all airlines a sick individual and anyone around them being done in the matter of minutes being discovered. It's a severe waste of resources, in assuming that every airline #s down bars and all trapping everyone inside across the country.

Either way if not for the 404 errors on coding, and infinite loops, as well as lack of manpower to even begin such a thing. The actual targets will be opposition of any and all forms instead of being used for any real beneficial reason. Because this legislation is not viable on a grand scale. Unless all windows and doors literally lock down at say every airport world wide at the first sign of a sniffle or sneeze.

Cause let's be realistic here, how many of you travelled from east to west coast by airline? Imma use this as a prime example. There is no direct flights between New York and California, The average of airports a person must go through is a minimal of 2, but more often then not 3 airports to get to their destination. These are NOT small airports, a standard flight from NY to California will either have you stop in Texas or Chicago, and both of those are just as busy as ANY main city subway.

My other main point is with this open legalisation bill, they know EXACTLY what they are doing. These are politicians after all, filling in loopholes is like sex to them. Especially when stripping away more rights for control over others. These are the people that write the laws for lawyers to enforce and decide if someone was wronged, with high profile cases sliding because of loopholes purposely left in place.

Even by a miracle this does not pass legalisation as is, and doesn't make its way to a permanent bill. You can bet your asses it will become the next pet project hidden amongst a desperately needed BILL to pass in parts or if not entirety. Among the 1000pages of bull# that lobbyist demand.

Be on the lookout for anything that benefits the american people, and be sure to read through it all with a fine tooth comb, because chances are at least part of this will wind up in the bill.
edit on 27-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
They really don't need facilities. They've already proven that they can lockdown cities. Now all they have to do is point at a neighborhood, call it a health threat and commence lockdown. If you want to leave for groceries, work, school or see grandma, just show proof of vaccination. If not, then right this way.

They just shut down half the world. I don't think neighborhood by neighborhood will be any more of a challenge.

edit on 27-5-2021 by jeffandi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

This bill is in fact so extensively unconstitutional. They can propose it but that doesn't mean it will fly. I doubt it will. But i will know this. If it does fly then this war against us has been lost for at least 6 months and by that war and don't only mean covid. This includes the wokeness and sexual brainwashing/perverting of little and young kids at school etc.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Uh ok

Call me when it is passed into law ...

Also why I wouldn't live in NY!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It IS a sad Fact that people DIE from covid.
I woulder how many will die NOW!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Screw that.
1% is not a high mortality rate.

You just want to kill Grandma!!!

In the end this is why I'm retiring in Texas... NY wanted or did...not sure...outlaw big gulps...lol Such a crappy state, who the hell would ever want to live there...
edit on 27-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Either way if not for the 404 errors on coding, and infinite loops, as well as lack of manpower to even begin such a thing. The actual targets will be opposition of any and all forms instead of being used for any real beneficial reason. Because this legislation is not viable on a grand scale. Unless all windows and doors literally lock down at say every airport world wide at the first sign of a sniffle or sneeze.

It basically gives supreme power to the Governor to do anything they want to do. I'm not sure what their end goal is other than to be killed by an angry mob...lol

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeffandi
They really don't need facilities. They've already proven that they can lockdown cities. Now all they have to do is point at a neighborhood, call it a health threat and commence lockdown. If you want to leave for groceries, work, school or see grandma, just show proof of vaccination. If not, then right this way.

They just shut down half the world. I don't think neighborhood by neighborhood will be any more of a challenge.

Not at all, because in addition to all that, they have gotten a good half of the country to be snitches.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
Oh I knew this.

When my child was born I wanted one of these camera "baby-phones" and a smartphone. I thought it's a safety concern for me to have this. So I bought one, at that time I was living with my uncle, aunty that were also my foster parents.

My uncle was very techy, automation and KI (artificial intelligence) was his field of expertise and I proudly presented that babyphone to him, had it unpacked and in use already but asked if I can have his smartphone to try it out and then get my own.. He stood up and told me to wait. A few minutes and some cursing later he threw a lot of stuff on the table. Today I know that he setup a network with his computer in the middle as a gateway and logging all traffic coming from and to the babyphone.

At some point, he did not even asked the password from me, he cobled something together that would show the live image from the camera. I already saw that I will not use it but he asked me to go upstairs and look after my daughter to teach me a lesson.

When I walked into the room, he already was speaking to my daughter through the speakers of the thing. He had no password, the packaging with the brand and model was enough and it was upstairs. To the point where I walked into the room hearing him calling for my daughter, he never even touched it physical. Needless to say I let him reset the thing and sent it back.

Can I tell the brand here IDK if I get legal trouble here?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

I have none of these for good reason (see above) but a smartphone since two years and I regretted it long before this day.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Well, consider they want their own army. An army that they can get away with feeding raw meat and metal. While having sleep on the floor without complaint.

This is a way to abuse whatever military, police force, swat team, any form of force to subdue an invisible threat at the will/opinion. What could possibly be accomplished on an opinion ones belief.

Wars, check.
Destructions of nations, check.
Enslavement of the populis, check.

When actions can be done on a belief or an opinion on something they physically can't see.. you wind up with the crusade, the burning times. History repeats itself.

Entire cities were wiped out because of the belief of "witches", because a woman seduced another man's husband. Or wronged another woman in some way to allow petty jealousy to play a role.

Name one politician who has NOT played the petty card in their life. You can't, it's probably easier to fly without wings then for a politician to grow an actual career without stomping on someone else.

These powers offer the ultimate power of life and death at a whim. The fact that the world protested a drug death, and hasn't raised protests in these bills even being considered.. shows that the people have become passive, they only follow those who follow the money.

If I lived closer to NY I would be outside their offices protesting like no tomorrow. But I live pretty damn far away, and by the time I got there it would pretty much be over. But there are millions in New York, and all they do is bend over and take it up the ass.

See growing up, I was in philly. We all knew not to mess with the Yorkies. But watching them year after year roll over. It just goes to show they have become a bunch of obnoxious teddy bears who rather get #ed in the ass and bitch at a neighbor then stand up for their freedom.

So, the "toughest" city on the east coast turned out to be nothing but a bunch of two year olds throwing a tantrum. Kinda sad really, they use to be tough, but now are a bunch of wusses. They will roll over and let this legislation pass.

I just hope other people don't rely on the false kings, to be a face of the people.
edit on 27-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

If I lived closer to NY I would be outside their offices protesting like no tomorrow. But I live pretty damn far away, and by the time I got there it would pretty much be over. But there are millions in New York, and all they do is bend over and take it up the ass.

Makes on wonder if they don't deserve it. They keep voting the same crap back into office while the smart ones move to FL...lol. To be honest, at the state level I don't have issues with this...

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Baby monitors are known to be defenseless to hacking. Especially the old ones. Better off with the 2-way radio ones. Especially if they use digital scrambling on the audio signal.

Don't know about telling on the brand though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join