It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Shooting. California this time.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah must be hard to make $114,000 + $46,000 in benefits...

This dude proves it's the person behind the gun.

According to the Associated Press, Sam Cassidy’s ex-wife revealed that the suspect had a bad temper and would tell her that he wanted to kill people at work.

Well that seems pretty open and shut.

My opinion on the gun control angle with things like this is:

Knife violence is not as common in the United States and the Western Hemisphere as it is in Europe and other countries in Asia. The UN also reports that a man in the Americas is six times as likely to die by firearm than by a knife; however, a man in Asian countries is almost three times as likely to die by a knife as a firearm.

Crazy people do crazy things regardless of laws.

They could just as easily drive into a crowd of people.

They're not saying anything about the gun but it's coming accross like a perfectly legal sports rifle or pistol was used simply because they didn't mention the type of weapon used in the shooting.

But you know this country and gun policy. Automatic weapons are cool if you're giving them to Mexicans or Afghani.

edit on 27-5-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I get ya and I have no way to argue your point. But I do
see your odds depleting from what at one time were very
good. And one day I fear the odds will no longer favor the
2nd.

After all it should be considered ridiculous to even try to
put any bill like this thru. But they keep trying don't they? I
fear that day will come this summer. Before even and if I'm
right? It's gonna get bad.

I hope you're always correct. But I know who were up against
all the same.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Pretty sure if it was a White Guy his name would have been mentioned already and his photo on every major news site!

Am I wrong?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
And one day I fear the odds will no longer favor the
2nd.

With more than 9 million registered gun owners in the US, the only way that will happen is if someone sucks at Math.

They keep blaming the gun instead of what pushed the people to do it. It's not an Ego problem if the person kills themselves.

They keep saying the person is crazy, but they never try to see what their work environment was like.

In fact, I'm surprised this didn't happen at a company which told their employees to 'Be less White's. I'd bet good money on some kind of backlash from that.
edit on 28-5-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
As if the anti-American controllers needed a reason to try and control the choices/lives of uninvolved third parties.

Nothing to see here. Punish the offenders when they are alive to punish. Guns need not be part of this or any other discussion. Unless it is to say that more guns + fewer gun restrictions would've resulted in fewer lives lost in this and every other shooting that happens. Since, you know, criminals ignore the law.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join