It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Shooting. California this time.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Reuters

At least eight people were killed when a transit employee opened fire at a light rail yard in San Jose, California, on Wednesday morning, the county sheriff's office said. Santa Clara County Sheriff's Deputy Russell Davis said at a news conference the gunman was also dead. The gunman was a Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) employee, he said. Davis said he could not say how the gunman died or whether police officers fired their weapons at the scene. The shooting took place just before 7 a.m. Pacific Time (1400 GMT) at a light rail yard run by the VTA near the city's main airport. A bomb squad was searching the yard after "at least one" explosive device was found, Davis said.

More fuel for the anti-gunners.
Maybe we will find out if the shooter was on crazy drugs.

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Wed May 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
MK Ultra still putting in work

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dero
MK Ultra still putting in work

I wonder how many sleepers are out there waiting for the call to action?

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

SSRI's are a recurring theme in the perpetrators of these shootings. It is often the case that the perp has unusual connections to government, research institutes, or alphabet agencies. I'm referring to the mass shootings which are used as a political tool and I am including the shootings which are obvious false flags (there are a lot and they always coincide with "planned drills").

Following the rule of never allowing a crisis to go to wasfe, narratives will be pushed and agendas will be advanced.

Senseless loss of life every time. Hateful, fearful cowards acting out ultra violence.

Prayers for all involved. Sad.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

In Washington, D.C., principal deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said the White House will continue to stay in close contact with local officials in San Jose, before using the shooting as an opportunity to call for Congress to strengthen background checks.

This is disgusting, but not unexpected. The bodies are not even cold and they use a tragedy to push their agenda.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Reuters

At least eight people were killed when a transit employee opened fire at a light rail yard in San Jose, California, on Wednesday morning, the county sheriff's office said. Santa Clara County Sheriff's Deputy Russell Davis said at a news conference the gunman was also dead. The gunman was a Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) employee, he said. Davis said he could not say how the gunman died or whether police officers fired their weapons at the scene. The shooting took place just before 7 a.m. Pacific Time (1400 GMT) at a light rail yard run by the VTA near the city's main airport. A bomb squad was searching the yard after "at least one" explosive device was found, Davis said.

Not to mention the "anti-bombers"!

"...`at least one' explosive device was found..."

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

All this tells me is that it was a white guy and the left can sigh in relief and start their gun grabs again.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Reuters

Not to mention the "anti-bombers"!

"...`at least one' explosive device was found..."

Yes, I heard about the story after lunch from a fairly liberal person. I said it sounded very illegal, shooting/killing people and leaving bombs lying around.
They had no response.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Those local authorities sure look like a bunch of experts don't they 🥱😧

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Remember when this used to be called 'going postal' because of how often postal workers would flip out and show up at work and start killing people?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Maybe if California was more permissive in their stance, more common people would draw and shoot at these mass shooters. Little chance of getting your pants wet if you are wearing chest waders...probably higher odds than being shot at in a gun free zone though.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Reuters

I really wish CA would make a new law that made murder against the law so people would stop. They have some of the strictest gun laws already, so why not?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Remember when this used to be called 'going postal' because of how often postal workers would flip out and show up at work and start killing people?

I worked at the PO as a mail carrier.
I was truly shocked that it didn’t happen once a week because of the stress they put us under to deliver the bullsh!t.
75% bulk mail garbage, 20% packages and 5% worthwhile mail.
There were a couple sketchy people that I thought could have been capable of going off the deep end.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Bombs found!!
Story definitely doesn't glow like the sun.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Futures so bright, gotta wear shades

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All this tells me is that it was a white guy and the left can sigh in relief and start their gun grabs again.

I hope it wasn't this white guy, because that would spoil everything...

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

More fuel for the anti-anti-crazy druggers.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That clown is giving white criminals a bad name.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Why wear a mask when you can just dress like a UPS delivery guy and nobody will give you a second look.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Co-workers of suspect among 8 shot to death at California transit facility

Eight people were shot to death at the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority light rail yard in San Jose, California, on Wednesday morning, according to the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office.

The suspect, a VTA employee, also is dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, sheriff's spokesperson Russell Davis said.

Deputies didn't exchange gunfire with the suspect, Davis said.

So, it's assumed to be "workplace violence," but the sheriff deputies didn't even have to fire a weapon because the shooter shot himself before it got to that point--tying up loose ends before he could be interrogated?

A house fire noticed around the time of the shooting is believed to be linked to the suspect, sources told ABC News. The fire is being investigated as a possible arson and federal evidence response teams are headed to the house and to the VTA hub, sources said.

There's also a house fire that started around the same time as the shooting and it's suspected that it's linked to the shooter--destroying evidence before it can be collected?

And then couple that with the fact that politicians, including our president, are already politicizing the event and loobing up the shaft to ram in the gun-control suppository:

"Every life that is taken by a bullet pierces the soul of our nation. We can, and we must, do more," Biden said.

I'm obviously not the only one who sees this predictable script playing out, but why don't more thinking people view these incidents with a skeptic's eye, ESPECIALLY when a goal of the current administration is more gun control and they aren't making any traction on it? What gets the public on your side?

More senseless violence that can be blamed on the tool and not the person.
edit on 26-5-2021 by SlapMonkey because: my last paragraph was a little unclear...like your grandma's cataracts

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join