It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Activist Shot....by 4 Black Men

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The BLM crowd in the UK want to import US-style race-based crappery. Nothing like getting shot in a wannebe US-stype gangland black-on-black shooting.

If you want to live like an American gangsta, then you'll prob end up being treated like one. That's the lesson for these people.

The worst part is that when they talk about racism they constantly talk about US racism. Which is VERY different from racism in the US. I've heard British BLM activists talking about deaths of minorities in custody in the hundreds, when in fact there haven't been 100 deaths UK police custody in the last 50 years combined. Let alone of minorities. And even then a lot of those deaths were due to things like overdoses because people were mistaken for drunks and locked up to sober up.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Nice to see some folk on here saying that a young girl getting shot in the head got what she deserved etc...not.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Well, now she's a good commie.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I have lived in the UK for 16 years now, but yeah, I tend to get my UK news from Botswanan Public Radio so maybe thats the problem?

Or maybe its cuz you didn't read the OP and follow on comments very well.

I'm going with B.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Commie? More like anarchist. They don't want equality, they want payback.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

In Britain racially aggravated murders are extremely rare. Most murders are either black on black gang killings or white men murdering their current or ex partners

Yes, you are right....but let's not gloss over the fact that racially motivated murders DO happen.
Look at the Stephen Lawrence case and how hard it has been to get any level of justice there.

Being open and honest cuts both ways.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think what you said about news staying local is very true. I got fam in Enfield and around 7 Sisters in London. They tell me some crazy stuff.

We were at a driving range and he pointed out some mega county lines stuff going on in the parking lot. The golf peeps were all in on it. Craziness.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

She is neither a 'commie' nor an anarchist.....she's just a misguided, bigoted arsehole spreading some of the most divisive #e I've ever heard in this country.

But she didn't deserve to be shot in the head....deported to somewhere like Zimbabwe or Mogadishu etc maybe, but not shot in the head.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

We were at a driving range and he pointed out some mega county lines stuff going on in the parking lot. The golf peeps were all in on it. Craziness.

Its literally everywhere.
I could tell you some absolutely mental stories but T&C.

We need a completely different approach to drugs in this country.....but again, T&C.

Maybe one day over a pint mate.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

When is the memorial? They'll need to rent out a small stadium for all the Black Lives Matter supporters and Neighborhood leaders. (That's assuming Black Lives really Matter.)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Misguided indeed. Her problem is her environment...she probably grew up with little hope or support and clung to whatever peeps that made her feel welcome.

Happens all the time to kids no matter what their background, ethnicity, etc. Bad role models make bad kids, who grow up to be bad role models.

not 100% of course, but mostly.

Nobody cares to look at the root problem though. Which IMO is the core family. Its why Asians do so well. That core fam support keeps em on the straight and narrow far more than Trailer Trash Terry or Ghetto Gary will ever get.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hells yeah I am up for that anytime. I LOVE my pubs!!!!

I'm near Cambridge BTW.

We had a mate that was in the SAS/SBS and he would point out all the stuff going down on the streets as we were driving by. I would have never noticed it, but once he pointed it out....DAAAAAMN!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Sent you a pm.

Not much because it's not my scene but better than msm.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well first, she ain't dead. In fact, I wish her no ill will at all. Maybe this will change her perspective on things. Or not...who knows.

And the point of my OP is that there IS no protests. Cuz black on black is OK i Guess. Must be the code or something.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Cheers...will check it out now.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Err, me too!

I'm near Cambridge BTW.

Pre-lockdown I was out and about around the country quite often but not so much nowadays.
But next time I'm in the vicinity I'll give you a shout.

Only been to Cambridge once; on the way back from Canterbury and had a good drink with an Irishman in a pub I was staying in.
He owned a racehorse and he convinced me it was going to win next time out....300 quid down the swanny!

I really should have known better, schoolboy error.

We had a mate that was in the SAS/SBS and he would point out all the stuff going down on the streets as we were driving by. I would have never noticed it, but once he pointed it out....DAAAAAMN!

It really is everywhere.
Sometimes very subtle and discreet, other times its just so blatant and obvious once you know what to look for.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Everywhere indeed.
Festivals and raves are full of really nice folk having a great time.
But, as you say, just below the surface......

I suppose most just don't see it.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I'm near Cambridge BTW.

I have a neighbour who was in the TA (regular army call them STABBiEs - as in Stupid TA B#rst@rds). Few drinks later he was a Para. Few more - SAS. Few more SBS.

😉🍺

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

LOL. I get that, except dude had PTSD from Bosnia. Heard some horrible details about it. I had to call in some of his friends one day as we thought the worst.

They were all grateful. Some exceptional dudes.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yes indeed. The real guys are the best. But lost count of the guys that claim to be Hereford types.

Had a guy in the village who turned out to be the real deal. Would never have thought it.

Person of colour tried to steal his briefcase. Broke both his arms and was calmly kicking him in the balls when Police arrived. No, he was not prosecuted.

Absolute legend.

Has some stories I cannot share!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join