It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benzene Detected in 78 Different Sun Screen Products

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well I'm shocked--the FDA approves products containing benzene and other known carcinogens.

Kinda like they approve 'vaccines' with SM 102. I'm so surprised. All my life I've thought they were here to protect us from evil.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I used to work at a chemical transport company. They had some Benzene in a bottle and would show people. called Benzene “Cancer in a bottle”.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
When I owned a window biz, we used to joke about sending a kid with a bb gun up and down the street before we canvassed a neighborhood.

These guys actually do it.
Nice

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: [post=25905210]Atsbhct[/post

It can't be healthy coating your body in something that blocks your pores and is capable of blocking the sun's rays. It just really seems like something that in the long term cannot be healthy.

I'm sure you're right but for us redheads who must be outside for work there is no other option that I know of. I simply can't produce enough melanin to protect myself fully. Everyday I eat my lunch and can taste the sunscreen knowing it isn't good for me.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Just another cog in the machine, just another brick in the wall, you could say.

Create products that give people cancer, and support your Medical Industrial Complex!

edit on 5-26-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Benzene is put into lots of products to increase the odor if it smells good. People like things to smell good. They probably put a benzoate in it or a benzoic acid and a chemical reaction occurred leaving out free benzene. Benzene containing chemistries are in lots of products these days. Mix the wrong things together and chemical reactions occur.

So, the sunscreens can cause more cancer than they inhibit....that sounds normal when it comes to people misusing scientific evidence without actually evaluating the changes they are trying to force on society.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Our water is full of it. Using a levy built and lined with coal waste, the benzene is in every drop of water here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join